Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Gun Red Sisters

Kurenai Yumi Kurenai Yumi

Wu looked at it as she spoke. "The larger rocks look like they have been here but the sticks might have been added or washed downriver and collected. A few decades of them or longer and you get a nice blockage for the water but it could also mean it is a little better. Less flowing stream that can wash away and in its place a creek you can have off. Tiantang had a few rivers like this." She said it but had a smile on her face.. thoughts of home were mixed but she focused on the good after so much violence on the world had been a bigger things. Slowly the jedi master was moving and standing on one of the rocks she looked towards the cliffs and smaller island. "That small island looks like it would be the most secured... we could use it for the fish and plan our way up river."

If that was the case about the rock perhaps she should come back once in a while to see how the dam progresses, like a ritual of sorts to commemorate their time together. Kurenai gave a nod upon joining Wu at the top of the rocks. The island certainly gave them a safe place to rest, but it also looked like a pleasant place to visit. “We’re you looking to swim or jump to there”? She teased somewhat, though taking a small dip didn’t sound like a bad idea.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Last edited:

Wu thought about it and best way to set up over there would be dry... thankfully well they had waterproof clothing and she checked her clothing to make sure the boots and her robes were closed together. A small seal so nothing could get through. "Lets walk we can save the jumping for later." She was moving down the shore and pointed out areas of it where sleds had been and some debris from carts that had fallen off. "Looks like they had the same idea spare parts for tents aand kits they could just leave behind." Wu was saying it and looked over at the smaller island as she started carrying her equipment over to it. The water going up to her chest and a smile on her face. KUrenai was two feet taller so no problem for her but the island itself was nice and more rocky then she had thought it would be with sand on the interior. Enough space for a tent for two as well as eating area. Wu crouched down as she shook off some of the water that clung to her robes and boots with a smile. "There were people here as well."

That was true, she hadn't really fought in many marine environments during her military life so Kurenai often forgot that her combat clothing was water proof. The taller women wading into the river just behind Wu, said water going up to around her hips as apposed to her breast, herself more wading through the water. "Are you sure you don't want me to carry that, seemed like you are having a bit of trouble there". She pointed out, watching Wu have to carry the equipment above her head as the two got closer to the island. Though no sooner had she ask did the signs of other campers come to knowledge. "Well it is a nice location, it would make sense other people have camped here before no?

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu gave a nod of her head.. she could see that and who knew maybe it was just random campers. "Agreed though this far out and remote.... must have been having some fun." She said it and looked at Kurenai as she found a good place to start setting up mostly just clearing it so the hardlight shelter could be activated and fill it in. The benefits of the better technology as she popped the compartment out of the pack and pulled the square out. Projecting it to make the shelter for them to sleep in and adjusting the size... the ground was set up smooth and so they could lay their bedding on it. Wu taking some of the food packs and equipment to cook. "When we take a bath you can carry me, don't want to get pulled down the rushing river." She said it with a smile though and set some fo the logs and rocks around them to make better makeshift seats.

"Quite a remote place to be having fun, must have been doing something really intense so as to not get caught". She commented in response to Wu's joke, though at this point it was probably less of a joke and more a suggestion. Moving to help her set up the tents, not that there was much to help with, the modern technology with camping making things very easy to sit up. "A bath could be good, but we'd have to get dirty before that... I wonder if I can do any fishing while we are here, though I suspect that you have all the food we need in that pack"?

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu looked at her and gave a nod of her head. "I do and we can but you know I like watching you work..... and fresh fish could be amazing." She said it and looked towards the side of the island that went towards the cliff and the deeper waters. "You set up the rods and I will set up the rest of the stuff we have. A small sonic emitter for when we sleep to keep away curious predators." SHe had some of the equipment and it wasn't much the brazier for cooking that didn't make a fire but produced heat to cook plenty... drinks for them ranging from milks to waters with enhancers for vitamins and energy.... even some of the honeyed meads with varying flavors. Wu smiled making herself comfortable remvoing the scarf and her hair tie as well as boots slipping on sandals. "It is rare I get the chance to steal you away so I might have overpacked us... a chance to get you a little drunk and singing campfire songs."

"I do like to work, hope the fish are biting". She hadn't been fishing in quite a while, not much natural streams in the city of battle fields. Herself moving to undress herself, pulling her heavy gear down, pulling boots and other strappings, herself more or less donned in her combat pants and shirt. Though Kurenai took the extra effort to roll up the pant sleeves while moving over to the water. "Well it would make sense, I've been more focused on family matter while at home after my service with the CIS has ended... though it is nice to get away once in a while, perhaps this can become a slight family get away". They could do a lot with the others members of the family, just like the hot tub a while back.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu smiled and spared a few choice glances to watch the show.... it was always nice to see the muscled mercenary in action but like this well outside of her combat armor she was just as if not more impressive. SHe got a little distracted but moved over eventually to where they could fish by the water and made a seat for them. Her other hand holding two bottles of the vitamin enhanced waters. "Yeah but the CIS is sadly gone now and you get to spend that time with family so... better right... and I can always come around with Akari for family visits. Any excuse to curl up after a mission with you two." She said it and well she went on long and hard missions for the jedi with more dangerous ones always up and coming.

"It is certainly a change of pace which I'm taking advantage of, hopefully it stays that way for a while but I know a person with my still set and long life span will be thrust into it one way or another.... but we can cross that bridge when we come to it". More so with being on the core world, always some republic starting up and some Sith order making a bee line for it. "I'm always happy to see how she is going and I'm certain m and Takeshi have room in the bed for one more person". She was fairly certain he had made the bed that big for such reasons.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu offered a nod of her head to the mention of Takashi having room for one more and she sidled up near Kurenai with a smile that was wider on her face. "We will when the time comes and who knows... I do get things from the jedi for missions or the Commonwealth... I could find reason to hirre you are a bodyguard so we can recreate the magic of our first outing." Wu's hand came up while she was using one of the rods for fishing and presented a scenario for Kurenai but she just laughed. "You know I always have need of your skills and that cannon for fighting pirates or bad guys." She took a sip offering the boittle to her.

Getting back onto the job wouldn't be bad, though it would probably be a necessity, the galaxy can never seem to coexist for more then a few months with new regional powers coming up every now and then. "I could use a hire once in a while, though I think for you family and friends discount applies... though I would still expect to be paid". She didn't work for free, got to make money to keep things well at home.

"Pirates and bad guys, I suppose Sith and other people looking to cause harm to this planet also count"? Now that she thought about it, it had been quite a while since her last saber fight with another force user. She will need to brush up on those skills a bit.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu thought about it and a friends and family discount was good but she could work on it and getting the woman paid. "I can get behind that... maybe get you something nice since Tiantang has been doing fairly well and my sister has vanished... so all of the family fortune that is still around went o me while they are trying to find new leadership." She shrugged though and thought about what she would be able to get Kurenai with it... a new weapon.. maybe a cannon... maybe a new ship for a galaxy class mercenary who kicked all of the things in the teeth. "Maybe a new ship for you to store all of your weapons."

That was an interesting revelation, she had suddenly become rich from family disappearance. If she didn't know any better that sudden gain in wealth might have been planned, but WU wasn't that sort of person. "Well I wouldn't mind a nice gift to give me a nice boost to fire power". Her old LMG she used was useful but not the best weapon she could have. Something with more kick was always wanted and if anyone could get her something like that it was Wu. "I suppose I could work for free if the present if good enough".

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Wu looked at her and offered a smile with a batting of her eyes. "Are you saying I am not a good enough present for your to work for free... alas I might have to get you something amazing." She said it with a wider smile but there was plenty to do while she stayed there and looked out on the waters. THe planet was peaceful and this far out well she could see how one would want to get lost around here. "Hmm this is relaxing and I think I could sleep here... you are one of the warmest and most comfy body pillows." She said it with a smile on her face while holding the rod and checking it a little with a small shake in the water.

"Well a present would imply that we can only spend time together on rare occasion no"? She posed, after all the two women got together more often these days. "Pillow hu, you can certainly contest me in that area, but yeah, out of the two of us I'm the only one that people could really sleep on, though I think Akari said that she enjoyed doing the same to you". The small child being able to accommodate Wu's short height.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

"Hmm we do spend more time together now with no CIS and well I have little duties among the jedi... ambassadors and chefs are not in high demand as it were so got to put my time somewhere." She said it and snickered about Akari. "Yes she is always adorable and it helps with the whole master student bond. She is one of the few I know can stay with Yayao and will protect her... plus she is one day going to take ove the galaxy and be the sugar high empress... want to be on her good side." Wu nodded to that and felt something on her rod as she waited and slowly pulled it back... it resisted for the moment and she motioned rising up a little but slowly pulling and working to keep the line from snapping. "Oh we got something."

"I never really expected to get such an important station among the CIS, I was just hired on as a mercenary but my powers with the force and experience slowly lead me to join the ranks. When you more or less can't really die from normal wounds and live you tend to get promoted". Of course, also being a vampire as old as she helped with that. Speaking of which considering their long-lived age, Akari becoming a Sith Suger Empress could theoretically happen. "I wonder if such a galaxy will be more peaceful, certainly sweet though". Though the musing was put to the side as Wu got a bite, attaching Kurenai's interest. "Is it big"?

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

She grimaced at it and was working to bring it in as she could feel it and spoke. "I am not sure but it feels large." SHe said it while moving and keeping with the line as her mind reached out to calm and sooth the fish... She motikoned with her one hand for Kurenai to grab at it. "Get the net." She smiled a little to herself when finally it was coing and closer to the shore... she could just barely see it under the surface before standing up to pull and get it out of the water itself. The lines tension there but she pulled getting it to break the surface as the slick black body gleamed in the light and looked to be average around a foot long but it was thicc and more fat looking.

Seeing Wu struggle with the fish she reached to force pull the net over, holding it at the ready as the shadow of the fish grew closer. "That looks like it would make a nice meal". Kurenai shoved the net under its body once it leaped from the water, letting its glossy flopping body fall in before pulling the net back. "Certainly a nice catch, if you were not a Jedi perhaps being a fisherman would suit you". "I suppose we should prepare it for cooking now"? She asked, pulling her knife out.

Wu Yeoh-Mei Wu Yeoh-Mei

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom