Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[GUIDE] How to Start Making a Character

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
STEP ONE: FIND SOME DICE
Most of you guys probably have some roleplaying dice around the house, but if you don't just fine one online. I recommend this one but any number randomizer will do

STEP TWO: DETERMINE SPECIES
Roll a d20(twenty sided die) to determine your species, along with your first strength and weakness. If you roll a human take no strength or weakness, you'll get more later.

SpeciesTable_zpsaxnespxk.jpg

STEP THREE: GET MORE STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES

Roll a d20 twice, with the first number determining your strength and the second your weakness. In the case of a 20 take both and either don't roll again or override your previous roll. If the strength/weakness seem contradictory to your species or other strength then re-roll this step. If you are a human repeat this step once.
StrWkTable_zpsihaodc9d.jpg

STEP FOUR: DETERMINE ALIGNMENT

Roll a d10 to determine your alignment. Roll again if you get a 0/10 until you get a real alignment.
AlignmentTable_zpsetfalfkw.jpg

OPTIONAL STEP ONE: DETERMINE YOUR GENDER

Roll any numbered die. Evens is male, odds female.

OPTIONAL STEP TWO: DETERMINE FORCE SENSITIVITY

Roll two d10's, one for the tens place and one for the ones place. If your number rolls above 70 you are force sensitive. Real Force sensitivity rates are nowhere near that high, but this is RPland where everyone has magical powers. Skip this if your species has auto-Force sensitivity

OPTIONAL STEP THREE: DETERMINE FACTION

Roll a d12(twelve sided die) and pick a faction accordingly.
FactionTable_zpsluye5wpl.jpg

Disclaimer:

Neither Jaxton Ravos, nor his affiliate alts, guarantee that this process will create a character that you can fully flesh out or enjoy in RP. Nor does Jaxton Ravos or his affiliate alts wish to imply that that template need to be followed to the letter. It is merely intended to be a springboard for new characters with differing species, strengths, and weaknesses as opposed to the ever present Near-Human Sith whose weakness is having too much hunger for power. Use at your own discretion.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Darth Vornskr said:
*Doesn't see Epicanthix*

0/10

Jaxton Ravos said:
Disclaimer: Neither Jaxton Ravos, nor his affiliate alts, guarantee that this process will create a character that you can fully flesh out or enjoy in RP. Nor does Jaxton Ravos or his affiliate alts wish to imply that that template need to be followed to the letter. It is merely intended to be a springboard for new characters with differing species, strengths, and weaknesses as opposed to the ever present Near-Human Sith whose weakness is having too much hunger for power. Use at your own discretion.

[member="Fabula Cavataio"]

Want to see so bad.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Gand. Good with a blaster but a burning flame of muse. Chaotically Neutral in lifestyle and perspective. Male and Force Sensitive. He wants to join the Silver Jedi. God save them. :p

Gandy_zpsjg97sqlr.jpg

Bestest thread. The feelz. :D

EDIT: I'd name him Jimmy. :p

A Fosh whose tears can be used as medicine but is physically fragile, who always seems to know a guy, and is deathly afraid of droids and cybernetic creatures. A Neutral Good male, not Force Sensitive, and a member of the Levantine Sanctum.

I'm picturing Peter Lorre from "Casablanca" with feathers. :)

fosh_zpsxz41gli8.jpg

"You know Darth, I have many a friend in Mos Eisley, but somehow, just because you despise me, you are the only one I trust."

A Neti
  • Sex
    Female

[*]Force-Sensitivity
  • Yes [74]

[*]Faction
  • Black Sun Syndicate

[*]Strengths
  • Able to Change Shape/Size*
  • Analytic Thinker

[*]Weaknesses
  • Extra Flammable*
  • Glitterstim Addiction

[*]Alignment
  • Chaotic Evil

* Species strength/weakness

What's up with all the Tarcs? lol

FACTION: Black Sun Syndicate
SPECIES: Tarc
SEX: Male
FORCE SENSITIVE: No
(+) Touch Chitin Exoskeleton
(+) Explosives expert
(+/-) Chaotic Evil
(-) Cannot digest tougher meat, requires hard to find/expensive diet to live
(-) Doesn't understand melee ranged combat

I got a Filar-Nitzan:
*can travel through any opening
*trouble manipulating solid objects
*well trained with a lightsaber or other melee weapon of choice(umm... I guess thumbtacks?)
*also overweight... somehow...
*Neutral good NFU
*working for Black Sun Syndicate.

... Anyone else want him? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom