Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings roamers!

Hey guys, I'm Xyxer (Andrew if you wanna' get personal). I've joined the site with two of my friends and hope to have a great time rping with you all!

We were all getting quite tired of another roleplay site so we decided to search for a differently themed one, so Sei showed us a few different star wars roleplay sites and we decided on this one, it seems more open and free so much more fun.

Xyxer said:
We were all getting quite tired of another roleplay site so we decided to search for a differently themed one, so Sei showed us a few different star wars roleplay sites and we decided on this one, it seems more open and free so much more fun.
I can respect that, and that's our goal. I've got Role-play Judges who work to make sure things stay "Star Wars" as much as possible in our community, but we try to offer a lot of slack. Right now, some functions are being limited - like factions being able to get on the map, or the map being updated - because of the upcoming galactic event, but after the event things will return to their normal chaotic status.

If you ever feel like this is not the community for you, or that you believe the community has become too "restricting" on open forum Star Wars role-play - do me a favor and post the reason why here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/20137-march-2014-staff-critique/

It's our monthly Staff critique, and we don't get better at doing what we do here without feedback from the community.

With that said, though, I'm sure you have questions about a lot of other things. I personally recommend joining a faction to get started, but don't let that limit you. You could make a faction, go rogue, stick to the private role-play threads, or just be an OOC poster. It's up to you, just don't be afraid to ask questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom