Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from the small planet of Lianna

*Coupon valid on in-store, in-stock redheads only. Cannot be combined with other offers. Not valid on previously discounted redheads. Must present coupon at time of purchase. Void where prohibited. Not valid on redheads outside the galactic territory. Offer expires when redheads turn gray. Other exclusions apply. See SWRP management for complete details.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Howdy. Name's Jaxton, though I also RP Valik if you ever see him around. I've heard good things about you, look forward to seeing you run around the board. The muse isn't the kindest to me right now but once I've got some things cleared up you mind if I hit you up for a thread?

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"], - new here, old to some of those who are here.
@[member="Lady Silencia"], Darth Gravis
@[member="Tegaea Alcori"], if you could do that for me I would greatly appreciate, I have a couple of things I need to complete..
@[member="Jay Scott Clark"], I am hoping to enjoy my time here
@[member="Lenavina Martin"], nice to see you too
@[member="Jaxton Ravos"], yes I'm always up for an rp
I think I got everyone.

@[member="Thane"], I know I was surprised to find a planet called Lianna
@[member="Tahira Solo"], hello Tahira, perhaps we can do an rp here together? and thank you for the welcome
@[member="Judas"], well hello stranger, how are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom