Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gra'tua Cuun // NIO Campaign of the TSE held Mandalore Sector

OM6BxNg.jpg

// BEGINS 10/16 - ENDS 10/30 //
// NIO intends to CRUSADE CAMPAIGN the following hexes from TSE //
// Agamar, Raydonia, Krownest, Concord Dawn and MANDALORE //

9wnmYPQ.png

T H I R D _ I M P E R I A L _ C I V I L _ W A R
M A N D A L O R E _ S E C T O R // C R U S A D E // O P E R A T I O N : B R O K E N _ S T E E L

Broken Steel.
The Hammerfall of the Sith unto the sovereign world of Mandalore and her sister worlds marked the beginning of the end. The full circle of the shattered Empire's betrayal of our people. The subjugation under the Sith Empire left us a beaten shadow of our former glory and The Return marked the final dagger and twist into the stomach of our Creed. We were scattered, driven back, put to the sword and to the brink of annihilation.

A chosen few escaped our shackles and retreated to the cradle of our former Emprie in-exile, biding time to build and consolidate our strength. The Imperials arrived and wary as we were, the Iron Sun made a promise. To join them in their own crusade, side by side with former enemies to break the Sith and rip them from the Empire they defiled and in return, they would join us in our Crusade. They would help us reclaim our realm, join us in the blood and broken steel to reclaim what is rightfully ours. To pull our people from the brink of extinction. To avenge our kin and home from the dark malfeasance that has defiled it.

Together, brothers all , we would bind that steel and re-forge it into a pact unbreakable.

It was time.

It was time to remind the Sith that Mandalore remembers. Mandalore remembers all the evils done unto her seen and unseen and Manda'yaim's children would return to lay their false Empire to ruin.

So that no one would remember them.

Vode An.

// SETPIECES //:
>
Mandalore | Canon
> Mandalore | TSE
> Concordia | Canon
> Concordia | Fortress Imperious
> Concord Dawn | Legends Canon

The finest Dorn-2 has to offer will be marching right alongside!

Ravraa, Dhuzgnar, and Szilvos Kelborn will be my mains throughout this campaign!

If anyone from TSE wants to write an interesting story, let me know! As it stands, Ravraa still would absolutely love the chance to go face to face with an actual Sith. Would be great for his character development and if yall would wanna work something out that'd be great.

Dhuzgnar is an infantry solider, through and through, expect to see him in trenches blasting away. Some real Frankenstein type story vibes for him.

Kelborn? Well, he's a Mando with foggy ties to the Sith Empire in his past. Of course, this is personal for him

Here's hoping to another fun invasion season!

and before i forget...

tenor.gif

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
I'll sign on as an NIO ally. If any TSE members wanna tango, Tag me. I'm open to discuss the dance in PMs here or discord, Weill send username\#nnumbers if anyone bites. I prefer to have an opponent and work things out ahead of time. Same goes to any allies if you end up with multiple opponents and need backup.

Vode An.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom