Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Got a Sith? Want them to have a cool story?

A Light Shining in Darkness
With the Jedi Covenant successful capturing Ashin, it's time we move on to some other Sith. Old Sith, new sith, whatever Sith you got - if you want them to get captured, thrown in prison, or be hunted by a bunch of Grandmasters and old guard Jedi then boy do I have the offer for you.

The Jedi Covenant is a group of Jedi Masters rolling around in a carefully made frigate specifically for hunting down Sith. They want to do this so they can prove to the galaxy sith are not above the law - no matter how great they are. These masters include Wyatt Morga (me), Julius Sedaire Julius Sedaire , Valery Noble Valery Noble , Allyson Locke Allyson Locke , Romi Jade Romi Jade , Fen Fen , and Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser . Some of the best Jedi to ever Jedi, and they're looking for new targets.

In the near future, I intend them to strike out at the Sith Order and likely mortally wound the Worm Emperor; but in the meantime new threads for hunting would be fun.

elmo-stare.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom