Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good day! (Darth Cazador)(intro/transfer)

You know with all the old timers coming about, maybe we should start a campaign of terror on Malice, Vega, Raz, Rach, Sophie, Maize, Kas.... Whos up for a Facebook Stalk!

Reyven Samoth

Grand Lord of the Tribe
...Also, is it just me or does the pale witchy lady's ava remind anyone else of one of those wraith things from SG:A when in thumbnail form?

Thanks, Ermac.

@[member="Karin Dorn"] It's is good to see this board retained some of the good crazy ;)

@[member="Tahira Solo"] Hey. I'm not sure if we'll be enemies in this setting, buy keen to write with you either way.

@[member="Arumi Zy"] Eh, let this board have some ingenuity. They'll find their way over eventually.

Edit: I thoroughly enjoy all of their chosen imagery, very cool. @[member="Kytarra Hawk"] @[member=TiCira D'Arr Hawk"]

I can make this super simple.

The Empire is explosively expanding and has tons of dedicated mains. They are burning through dominions, and taking territory like crazy. They're lead by Ashin, who is the Empress after deposing Moridin. Hm... lots of territory. Lots of people. Interesting stuff.

Now for the Republic/Jedi! Alright, not as many dedicated mains. So maining here has serious upside. We are a little slower, and working some things out. The Jedi Council is getting in place and whatnot. We are about to have an election. We are not taking a lot of territory these days, but some of that is the lack of mains. Tons of alts artificially hold us up. And I'm not saying this to be down on the faction. I am just saying, despite its supposed 100 members to the 107 of the Empire, it is not as close as that looks. Which means!!!! We have tons of opportunities for you to really stand out. Plus, we go this really awesome group. We are called the Jedi Shadows, and they are lead by me and we are looking to grow. And given what I remember of Lucien, he would fit right in there and be able to excel off the get go.

Lucien Gaunt

Defiance Industries CEO
Damn straight. Once I move house in the next few weeks, I'm back with a decent-sized muse.

Good to see you @[member="Selena Halcyon"]... and is that @[member="Tahira Solo"]?

It is quite possible. Right now the only dedicated (as in they are a Shadow completely in name, not in terms of dedication) is @[member="Boolon Murr"]. The other three (?) involved I do not know if they are going to get focused on RPing the role of a shadow or not. I hope they do. I probably should get together a nice little Shadow talk with them. But they are Boolon's apprentice, Au'Rus Rhaeyns, who is fascinating to the say the least. Padak Arciso is also involved, and he seems pretty cool. And then there is Ben Watts' padawan A'donari Cinn, who also has an interesting character concept. Altogether a fine group, which I hope I'm not forgetting anyone in, and definitely looking to grow.

And yes, in fact Tahira is here! lol. I should probably ask her to join the Shadows too. If she's how I remember she'd fit right in.

(( Note to self: make a Jedi Shadows write up ))

Tahira Solo

I've got my ticket for the long way round
Lucien Gaunt said:
Damn straight. Once I move house in the next few weeks, I'm back with a decent-sized muse.

Good to see you @[member="Selena Halcyon"]... and is that @[member="Tahira Solo"]?
Lucieeeeeeeeen! *glomps*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom