Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good day! (Darth Cazador)(intro/transfer)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Fiora Devereux"]
Always did want to write with you, dude. /Shule Welcome aboard. Yes, Dark Jedi are free to start their own factions, plus there's always the Red Coterie - sort of a secret organization with members, mostly Dark Jedi, in many factions.

Caz would likely fit into many factions though my first instinct is to say the sith empire. I could see Caz possibly being a dark Jedi but I feel like sith is very ingrained into his char. You can also go for just an unaligned Master rank that does not denote your specific path.

Regardless of what you do - let's make some magic!

@[member="Ashin Varanin"]
As I with you, Ashin. The Red Coterie sounds interesting and, with Devereux Industries and its -secret- medical research facilities, he would have considerable resources to contribute. That is, if he thought the Gulag Virus was still a big enough threat to consider sharing his covert resources with others, Jedi or Sith alike. He would be likely to assess the practicality of joining such a society without giving much weight to his personal bias towards the Sith.

Quietus, you're quite right, although I have toyed with the idea of taking him Jedi in the past. He wants to delve into all elements/interpretations of the Force in increasing his understanding of its use, leaving no stone unturned. There's only so much enlightenment you can get from ransacking the Great Jedi Library/(ies). On top of that, while he employs the Dark Side, he is not evil nor overly wrought with emotion.
Yes, let's make magic. :)

I'm wonderful, Disciple, and yourself? Still bringing the bad I see. ;)

As do I hope, Darron.

Thanks for all the welcomes, everyone.

@[member="Fiora Devereux"] Well, if you do decide to return to the Sith (might I suggest you get your name changed to your usual Cazadorian self?), look me up. Last time you and I RPed, you were an Apprentice. We've definitely got some catching up to do.

Darren Onyx

D
Psychopath is better Sire. Sorry. I kick more ass then anyone here.... except Jacobs. @[member="Spencer Jacobs"].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom