Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good day! (Darth Cazador)(intro/transfer)

Well Caz you could always join my company, always looking for a new executive to further my product lines who needs total secrecy muahahah.

@[member="Reyven Samoth"] Haha, Reyven you stirrer. Fiora would like to learn every interpretation of the Force first hand, so you never know. Are the Sith and WoD at war?

@[member="Sky Kerberos"] Hey Sky, it's good to see you're writing again. :)

@[member="Arumi Zy"] What's your company about?

Hehe, thanks for the welcome Dark Onyx, it's promising to see this place has its share of upstart Sith too ;)

I love the dominions/territory setup here, that's very cool.

@[member="Fiora Devereux"]

We hold true do the laws of Allya; Worship the Fanged God and the Winged Goddess.

We hold true to the ways of old, preserving the ways for future generations. If you desire contact, know that the witches are very wary of offworlders and their kind. We remember the path of the Sith when they came to the nightsisters, so we are wary of Sith as the Allyans.... the Nightsisters... don't like offworlders that much either.

An unclaimed male wandering into Dathomir is up for grabs, so I suggest if you desire to discuss with the witches, you do so with a woman at your side. :p

Reyven Samoth

Grand Lord of the Tribe
See, she says this, but I've been wandering around on Dathomir for a while now. Either she's all talk or I'm just intimidating.

...Or at least intimidating to everyone but the child I'm palling around with.

Reyven Samoth said:
See, she says this, but I've been wandering around on Dathomir for a while now. Either she's all talk or I'm just intimidating.

...Or at least intimidating to everyone but the child I'm palling around with.
Unless you've labeled it "witches" or "Dathomir" or put up an OOC for it, the odds of us reading every thread are nil to none. Especially if it's a private thread.

Reyven Samoth

Grand Lord of the Tribe
Open thread. I suppose I can tag it for you guys. Really I'm surprised anyone joined, but the kid wants a trainer. I was just there for a new pet.

Sounds interesting. Fiora would be interested in gaining their trust and being taught their ways at some point. I like the alternative weaponry they employ, as well.

Kytarra Hawk said:
An unclaimed male wandering into Dathomir is up for grabs, so I suggest if you desire to discuss with the witches, you do so with a woman at your side. :p
lol, "up for grabs"? I'm pretty sure there's a woman here who would (IC) rage on any Witch who tried to claim Fiora. :p

Edit: ^that. She beat me to it. XD

Fiora Devereux said:
@[member="Reyven Samoth"] Haha, Reyven you stirrer. Fiora would like to learn every interpretation of the Force first hand, so you never know. Are the Sith and WoD at war?

@[member="Sky Kerberos"] Hey Sky, it's good to see you're writing again. :)

@[member="Arumi Zy"] What's your company about?

Hehe, thanks for the welcome Dark Onyx, it's promising to see this place has its share of upstart Sith too ;)

I love the dominions/territory setup here, that's very cool.
Weapons development, genetic research, pharmacuticals pretty much anything that catches my fancy.

Interesting, Aru. The genetic research might come in handy.

Hehe, hello Velori. You know, your Knighting ceremony is the most memorable I've written. I was pleased to see you were Mastered and that you're leading a faction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom