Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good day! (Darth Cazador)(intro/transfer)

Hi everyone,

I've been checking out this place for a while now but haven't had the time to write anywhere. Now that uni has settled down for the hols, however, I thought I'd test the waters. Looks like a cool place, although I'm not sure where Fiora is going to fit in. Sith/Dark Jedi/Jedi/Independent.

Nonetheless, here's evidence of my character name, darth name, rank and writing. I'll get acquainted with Chaos' background and detail my character within this context.

It's good to see so many familiar faces/names and I hope to be writing with friends old and new soon.

Thanks, Mori.
Could someone explain to me the titles/badges, reputation and why some people are Dark Jedi (in this context)?
edit: i.e. ^you're a Sith Master but you're a member of The Republic?

The titles and badges can be asked for Here depending on what fits your character the best, the title is actually something you edit on your own in the settings(Like mine is Sammael Tamlen). The Reputation is connected to the "like this" button at the bottom of each post, it doesn't really effect anything besides making you feel good about a particular post.

And the Dark Jedi thing...i dunno. Theyre not quite Sith but definitely not Jedi? So i guess personal preference?

Yes, I was pleasantly surprised to see you writing again Tirdarius.

Excuse my confusion, Mori, but how are you a Sith Master and member of The Republic?
@[member="Darth Moridin"]

Currently i am posing as a Senator within The Republic. I'm hiding my force signature and have changed my face for a fun story, eventually ill get caught but for now no one knows i'm a Sith, its just required that i have Sith master tag because thats what i am XD

I am!

tumblr_static_tumblr_mcdp0wwxve1rzqravo2_400.png

I COMPLETELY MISUNDERSTOOD THE QUESTION BECAUSE I SUCK AT ENGLISH

However there are no Dark, Light, or Neutral factions here. Neutrals and Force Users may mix in factions all they like and no faction is completely good or evil(though obviously some have alignments like The Republic and the Sith Empire)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom