Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going to the mall, Today!

[member="Brooklyn Justice"]

Gray said, " I've broken a few bones before myself. Of course that was because someone was trying to break them and not by accident." He smiled at her to show he was joking. He could tell how much it had bothered her to think about the past events.

OOC: Sorry for the late response. I was thinking I was the last one to post for some reason.

Gray noticed the fake smile. It was pretty obvious that it was fake. He frowned slightly for less than a moment before he was back to smiling. He said, " So how are things going with your family? Your sister and dad doing well?"

Gray listened to her and was glad she was smiling for real this time. He said after she finished, " Glad to hear it. So what does your dad do? Must be something profitable to be able to hire a merc. Is he a trader? Known a few who did well enough to need someone watching their back for them."

Gray had to admit, that got his attention. He was sitting here with the daughter of a company owner, which was unusual for him. He tended to work with people who owned their own ship and that was about it, let alone someone who could claim enough for a company. He said, " Really? That guy is a company man? What company does he own? Is it one I would have heard of?"

Gray just smiled as she said the name of the company her dad worked for. Internally he was screaming at himself. Justice Shipping, it had to be Justice Shipping didn't it? Curse his luck for that bombshell to be dropped right on top of his head. That meant her dad was [member="James Justice"] , THE James Justice that you hear about in every nook and cranny of the galaxy. Which of course meant he was sitting here with that man's daughter and to top it all off, he had been the main catalyst of her almost getting shot not long ago.

Gray said, " Oh really? That is a big company he owns. Must be nice." He kept on smiling as he cursed himself out in his own head for the stupidity he had gotten himself into. There was no way the man would ever hire him on for jobs now, and there was a good chance something bad would happen if the man ever found out about this little day out. Looks like yet another episode in 'Death Wishes by Gray Watcher'.

Gray kept on smiling as he said, " Suuuure. Why not?" To which he added in his head, " I won't be any less dead then than I am now."

Gray stood up and straightened out his duster. He figured at least if he died today it would be in his nice clothes. Not that he owned anything else, but still a pleasant thought.

Hundreds of light years away James was sleeping it off. Sleeping what off you may ask?

12 ales. 5 Lum shots. 10 reactor cores. 4 beers. And a quart of spirits. It had been a lot but he had won the drinking contest and the shadowport had become his. In his arms and in his bed was a Twe'Lik he had found along the way sometime in his drunken state.

Suddenly he felt jolted awake. He didn't know what for but a wiser being would have told him it was a tremor in the force. He reached over the pink-skined beauty and grabbed his datapad typing out something to do later; "Post bounty on someone named 'Grey Watcher'."

He had no idea who it was. And frankly was too drunk to know. Collapsing again he curled up to his feminine companion, sleeping once more.

OOC:
I had to :D I won't really put a bounty on you. It was just too fun. XD

[member="Gray Watcher"]

[member="Brooklyn Justice"] [member="James Justice"]

Gray felt a shiver run down is spine and a whisper in his ear. It sounded like some drunken guy who just woke up said, " You're dead...."

Gray followed Brook out to her ship and whistled when he saw it. He said, " Nice ship you got here. Is it a custom?" He was inspecting it with an actual bit of excitement. You didn't grow up on ships and not appreciate them when you see them.

Gray walks towards the ramp and says, " Even so, this thing can get you around. Must be nice I imagine getting around so quickly." He had had that problem as of late and really appreciated the ability to get up and go for the people that could actually do it.

OOC: And this is when Gray knocks Brook down and steals her ship before crashing it immediately after into the nearest expensive object.

OOC: Gray shoves Brook out of the way as he rushes to board the ship while screaming, " SEE YAAAAAAAAA!"

Gray thought about it a moment before he said, " I want to, but I better not. It's starting to get a little late and we should both think about getting home. Especially you. A teenage girl out late with a man twice her age doesn't look good. What would your dad think?" He remembered some of [member="James Justice"] reputations with women and added, " Well you know, when it isn't him that is the one doing it that is."

Gray had to combat roll away from the ramp as it closed and had to run for it to dodge getting hit by the blast when the engines fired up. He watched Brook leave in her ship. He said to himself as he watched her go, " Well today was a good day." He turned to head to the shuttle area and saw the woman he had been seeing all day yet again. He said to himself when he did, " Really? Again? Is this lady stalking me or something?" He headed off to the shuttle and left the planet after that... he thought he saw the woman on his shuttle too as he left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom