Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going to the mall, Today!

Gray needed clothes. He needed them badly. All he had was a single set of clothing being a tunic and pants there were gray with blue trim on them, a pair of leather boots, and a leather duster to go with them. That was what he was wearing now, since it would be silly for him to wear his armor to the mall. He would have worn it, but he didn't feel like standing out too much today.

Gray had come to Naboo for that reason and stepped off of the shuttle he had taken to get here. He was glad he actually had a some spare credits thanks to his new bodyguard job. He went towards the exit of the port with a little bounce in his step. Today was looking like it was going to be a good day.

[member="Brooklyn Justice"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Jessica Justice"]

[member="Brooklyn Justice"]

Gray felt lost and out of place in the mall. He had never spent much time in these kind of places. When you spent your childhood traversing the galaxy with your space-gypsy mom and mercenary dad, normal lives and past times tended to be a bright, shining star you would never be able to touch. He had been to plenty of bazaars though, but the mall and bazaars were very different creatures.

Gray walked around looking at all of the shops all packed tightly together in the giant warehouse of human greed and gluttony. There were so many stores devoted to clothing as well, but all of them were for women and not men. How could it be so profitable to market to women with almost no thought to trying to have male customers? Wouldn't it be smarter to sell to both genders equally? Why wo- oh right, now he knew why. Men never buy new clothes, and women always want them. He had to admit that was a good idea, but it still didn't help him out in his situation. Gray still needed to find a store that sold men's clothing that wasn't for toothpick people.

Gray watched (lol, pun) as a teenage girl with red hair bumped into some guy. He felt like he knew who that was, but he couldn't quiet place how. The man she bumped into looked like he was about to get upset when Gray remembered how he knew her. He walked over to the man and says, " Sorry about that. My little sister is so bad about getting lost in thought and running into people."

The man seemed like he was about to say something before he noticed Gray's size as well as the blaster pistol pistol strapped to his right leg. The man just walked off kind of upset. Gray watched him walk off before he turned to Brook and said, " You should pay closer attention to who you bump into Peach. They can't all be pretty teenage boys into red heads."

Gray felt it again. He felt that chill going through her right now. He was getting tired of the increased weirdness lately. Maybe he should see a medic about this? Perhaps one of those magic medics who did odd things to heal him? It was something to look into.

Gray smiled at her as he said, " Cheer up girly. They were shooting at me not you. That's pretty much a normal day for me too."

Gray walked over and patted her on the shoulder gently. He said as he smiled at her, " I'm here for new clothes, but there doesn't seem to be any store for men around here. You know where a good place might be?"

Gray let her take his hand and was amused as he watched the short girl fight the crowd of people. He didn't know what kinds of stores this place had to offer, but she seemed to know so he was going to let her guide him around. He said as he followed her, " Thanks for the help. I'd like to try to find sensible clothes." He thought about it a moment before he added, " Actually wouldn't hurt to find some upper class stuff too. With my new job, I never know when I might need them."

Gray had stopped paying attention to where Brook was leading him and instead his attention was on someone in the crowd. That someone was a woman and he could almost swear it was someone he knew. He thought it was his employer, but he wasn't sure how that could have been possible. If she had gone shopping for some reason then she almost certainly would have taken him along with her. It turned out to not be, which wasn't much to his surprise. What was a bit of a surprise for him was the size of the woman's "personality". He couldn't help but look until Brook speaking got his attention back to the task at hand.

Gray said as they came to the first store, " Where are we exactly?"

Gray got pulled into the store and looked around. He saw what he had expected to see. It was wall upon wall upon wall of nothing but clothing. He wasn't sure if the stuff here was high quality or not, but was glad to see it wasn't completely devoted towards women's apparel needs. He said as he got in, " Thanks. Now to have a look around."

Gray began to look around at the clothing for men in the store. There was a ton of clothing ranging from all colors and styles. He found a shirt that was a bright blue and had the words 'Naboo' on it that was a little tight looking even if it had been long enough for him. He then found... the same shirt but in lime green. Okay that must be a coincidence and the third shirt should be... nope it was hot pink this time but the same exact shirt. He kept looking around and everything in the store was an obnoxiously bright color or super tight, especially the pants on the tight part.

Gray gave up rather quickly and said, " Maybe we should try a different store."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom