Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gladiator (tug-of-war +500 -500)

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
So you are lead to believe. But little known fact is I'm a strategist. I'm just wearing your forces down...

Wait.

No, that's my other alt, Karlie.
Never mind. But I'm sure she'll approve of me copying her tactics. :p

Napoleon had tactics in 1812.
The Germans had tactics in 1945.
The Americans had tactics in 1950.

Napoleon lost the war of attrition

The Germans couldn't beat the attrition either

The Americans couldn't beat the superior numbers of The Chinese forces that attacked, wave after wave.

In short, we have the numbers and the determination to fight this battle out. In the words of General Grant: "I propose we fight it out here even if it takes all summer."

Marina DeVoe

Well, I'll let you two toot your horns for now.
But you are still 1/5 the way in claiming this victory.... remember, this conflict has been raging since 2018 and will certainly go past your summer dear king.
History tells me that in Winter is when many superior armies fell, as will yours. :p

Marina DeVoe

I thought that I would hit your stash up.
Hear me out.
You see, I figure like in the past, your team just poops out from all that full charge in the battle field as you are currently demonstrating.
well anywho...I thought that by the time Winter comes, that you'd be elsewhere...doing some silly stuff like writing.

Ha..writing...that's so silly. What a waste of spam talent... :p

I'll do you one better.

I'm writing and spamming. Get some.

As for provisions....Read the first two chapters of "Violence. Speed. Momentum.: A Memoir" and see what Doc orders from App Lebees That's me right now.

Marina DeVoe

Whoa whoa whoa...back up a post there your highness.
You write in role playing threads and still can spam in these games?

Pft... hahahaha.... Get out of here! Come on, you're posting with me here.
It's me you're talking to. You don't have to fool me. Hahaha...that's a good one though...I have to give you credit for that one.
Both write and spam... that's hilarious.. hahahaha... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom