Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gladiator (tug-of-war +500 -500)

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.

Uhm... the thing about the first editions...

I had them stored in the hangars for some time as they were slow in selling.
Anywho the Alderaan Fire Department came by with their annual tour and...~sigh~... :( they flagged them as fire hazards and had them removed.

I were away at the time...you know..spamming and didn't get the notice.
When I got home, the entire First editions were all already shredded and in ...sniffle.....sniffle... in garbage bags!
:(
'
'
'

Never, Knowledge must be preserved no matter how disliked it is.

Also one day you will die and if you are famous enough your writing will be sought after and I will be able to make a good fortune selling my copy of the first edition

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.

I never thought of that.
You know what?....you can boost that investment tenfold by posting for my team. I then can personally sign the edition commending you on helping me defeat man and his kind.
You'll be as infamous as Kar Jar Binks in aiding Chancellor Palpatine rise to power...er, only that you will have helped me be Queen of the Galaxy...like Barbarella. :D

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space

Hear hear.. as the new queen of spam, I have been created to be merciful by my writer.
Quarter and clemency will be given to those who bend at the knee.

Gentlemen....

Aherm.. .~clears throat~

I said: Gentlemen. ~stern look, indicative of her expecting them to pay homage to her royalness.~

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space

Uhm...weapon of mass destruction, you say.
~looks over her hefty dryer~
Yes...It has fried a lot of hair.

Don't let me resort to using it on -...er, shoot, you don't seem to have hair.
Wood.
Are you made of wood, as I see vertical lines like planks running down your mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom