Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gladiator (tug-of-war +500 -500)

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
We women folk won the last battle by reaching -500.
The males were somehow not in the mood at the last stretch of the game to put up any fight (I think most were spent beyond recovery by page 93) as thus, we ladies had the last say. :p
What say another battle of the sexes?
Starting point is ZERO and we ladies pull negative Gs to minus -500 while the males try rocketing to positive +500.

Oh, and edited post will disqualify a posted number as if it was skipped or wrong, giving the following poster the right to post for their side.

Sigh...can't explain it better than that without writing a good sized chapter.. :)

Ready?...ladies?...gentlemen?... and everyone else who picks a side?

< 0 >

Marina DeVoe

Hmm....I see.

Ok, so you're pulling against us then.....sigh...fine.
The rules state that you can, so it's your right, i guess....

Just know that I'm not going to invite you to one of my slumber parties...just so you know. -_-

Marina DeVoe

Gah!... I've taken half a day off from work as it's Halloween. Yea, love Halloween and can't wait to enjoy it. So I am signing off and will be back to play..even with you, [member="The Elder Kashi"] , tomorrow.

Later! :D

Marina DeVoe

You think I'll just up and quit, huh [member="Minerva Vessia"] ? :angry:
You must then be in league with [member="Natalija"] . But one important aspect of my character which many if not all peeps overlook is that she (that would be me -_- ) never gives up, despite her weaknesses. :p

Marina DeVoe

Oh, so you've finally wised up and rejoined out team, [member="Minerva Vessia"] ?
Now stop playing around and keep to our side.
It's gamers like [member="Tathra Khaeus"] that had given us girls a run for our credits months ago. If he enters this tug-of-war for real, he'll pluck our feathers clean....us being chicks and all... :p

Marina DeVoe

Come on, stop it! Stay in formation,[member="Minerva Vessia"] ! You're not holding the line!

And no. [member="Tathra Khaeus"] can't handle my sweetness. I think it nauseates him. He can only tolerate me for like a post or two, then hi-tails it to some battlefront or massacre to start feeling better about his person again. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom