Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gladiator (tug-of-war +500 -500)

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.

Hehe...nope not Romulans, [member="Tathra Khaeus"] . More like in Star Trek TNG episode 'Angel One', where the system was ruled by women and the men had lesser rights. :p

Marina DeVoe

0 ... for you obviously being IC :p

But that being said; all the more reason my comrades should be taking up arms... er, I mean fingers, and type our count toward the negative. We won the last battle, we should rally and win this one too! :D

I guess the other girls arent that konfident in your determination. Frankly... nor am I. Your too cute to be taken seriusly XD :p . I culd hop in, beating guys is something i do for a living, but i wont. I am realy curius to see if you can win this w/o me.

You need to vork on your rallying cry. It isnt very motivational!

[member="Tathra Khaeus"] I have to agree, tho i hate the fact. Not nearly enogh of us are in that mindset, or wiling to put in the efort rekuired. Lucky for you XD . If we wer... wel, lets just say this vorld wuld look very, very diferent. And better. And probly not on the edge of WW3, as it is right now.

Marina DeVoe

Damn it.... You know, you used to miss count once in a while when you replied, [member="Tathra Khaeus"] .
Now you're too vigilant.

Anywho, the previous battle went on for years, [member="Natalija"] . I don't expect to win it overnight, but with my own vigilance....give or take a few days breaks when I'm back in the swing of writing. :p

[member="Tathra Khaeus"] maby... but it sure cant be any vorse then it is right now. So i stand by my opinion that women are beter suited to run things. Not all of us ofc, dont get me vrong. Just... in general. MUCH less afekted by ego-triping.

[member="Marina DeVoe"] good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom