Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give Feedback on the Member Above You

Guys, no off-topic, please.

I haven't had a thread with you, [member="Sochi Ru"], but I have seen your writing a bit and I am liking it. Can't give you constructive feedback, though. Maybe some time in the future, though. :)

[member="Enigma"], no off-topic, please.

Also, I have some more, hopefully constructive criticism for you. I hope I don't sound rude. So, RPing is not only about getting romantic relationships or making people just to have a relationship. RPing is about doing what your heart desires with a character. Let relationships evolve from simple friendships, don't force anything. Your characters currently do only what you ask them to do, but let them go. They are not slaves, but a part of your consciousness. If you let go, you can write a perfect story and they can get a relationship if they want it to happen. And whenever you RP, don't make it relationship-centric, just go with the flow of things.

Let your characters free, let them have their crazy lives, and then you can eventually have relationships. :)

Zion Krayt

Z
I haven't seen much of your character, but what I have seen I have enjoyed quite a bit! You're a really good writer and you really put in the effort with your detailed posts. (I wish I could do that, haha.)

[member="Maria Natalja"]

Hurrikaine

H
@[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

You're a great writer. What criticism I can give is that I get the feeling you may take things too seriously. Not in the sense that you would become offended by an IC insult and take it OOCly, but rather in the sense that your characters are too serious or attempt to maintain the centre stage of a show. Either way, keep up the good work man.

[member="Mazarr"]

I actually enjoy writing with you. Charlotte was a pretty well-done character, although you got a bit too NPC-centric with her, and Steffos was a fun guy. I don't acually remember most of your other characters, though, which makes me a bit sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom