Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

re3GLA.png

Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull

Scherezade stood in the great dockyard of Eve, inspecting a Mark I Jammer ship from the outside as she considered her options. A new wave of battles was coming. She could feel it down to the depths of her core. Every night the tingling beneath her skin increased, not a sign of this or other strangely contracted disease, but the Force trying to communicate with her. She'd gone on numerous adventures in the past few weeks following that communication, often getting into so much trouble over it that she wasn't even certain it was worth it. But two Chests had been collected.

This… This would not be a mission to discover one of the five remaining. She told the Force it could go shove itself (or rather, it was the mirror she told this to, because the stupid Force didn't have a shape or anything of the sort that she could directly smack) and tried to focus on other everything. For two days, she had been cooped up in the office space afforded to her in the Tower, overseeing maps, blueprints, and plans, mostly looking at missions that had ended up on the chopping block and entirely forgotten about.

She was chasing something. What exactly, she had no clue. More than once before had she stared things out like this. Sometimes, it led to wonderful places. Most of the time though, what she got was plain dead ends.

And then her eyes fell on something that was ancient by Agents of Chaos standards - something that had been meant to be a quiet mission to investigate something on a planet nearby. The original reports were from the organization's days in diapers, when they looked for various small things to go after to get unified as a group and see if they could find artifacts to boost them. She'd been on some of those missions, and the archives were full to the brim with data from such missions they'd never embarked on, but it was rarely these days to see anything in actual print about it. Most of the stock had been burned months before now.

And like any good Force user who relied on stupid communication with the Force, Scherezade decided to take it as a sign and released the mission details into the internet system of the Agents of Chaos.

MISSION: Find something on the neutral planet of Tholon.
SQUAD SIZE: Five combatant.
ESTIMATED LENGTH OF MISSION: 24 hours.
SUMMARY: Kill chit, either gain a powerful artifact or discover that there's nothing, go home. Will provide cheese cubes for the way. Maybe hit a nightclub when we're done.
COMPENSATION: 80% to be transferred to personal account within three business days upon return regardless of result, 20% upfront. Artifact not included. Bring your own weapons.

Yup. It was simply to see that it had been Scherezade to scribble the details together. She'd never cared for formality with these things. People deserved to get the raw information of it before opting in, as per view, and pretty language only distracted from that.

Either way, whoever wanted to show up could show up in the next few minutes. Scherezade nodded at the ship she'd been looking at, and decided that would be the one to take. A spray can later, and the ship was suddenly called Bada-bing, bada-boom. Someone would be tasked with cleaning it after they came back.

If they came back.

If there was even a them that could come back.

Scherezade didn't really expect many of the Agents to even have the time to join. But it sure would be great if at least one could.

WIELDING: 4 Whimsy Knives, 1 Nastirci Combat Knife, 2 HG-88 ‘Big Iron’ Hand Cannons, 1 R12 LMG
WEARING: Phase I Haywire Armor on top of UL-13 Corporis Skin Suit

Sasmay was a strange member of the agents. She was typically free to work most of the missions that cropped up with the faction that so lovingly spread their own brand of cheer through the stars. Kass, her chandra-fan co-pilot, ran the smuggling and above board trade while the heavy weapon woman did as she pleased. Unless she had something that needed a private ship, Kass had run of the shared vessel and the crew did as they pleased.

She had watched Scherezade tag the vessel, helmet in her hand and LMG in the other. Her smile was wide as she smirked to the other woman. "Bada-bing...bada-boom. I like it." She leaned heavily on one hip and cocked a brow to her leader. "Ready to head out and leave a trail for others to follow?"

"I've got my party favors ready."
Hoisting the LMG briefly, as if it was easy to miss

TAG: Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter

The dockyard was brimming full of people that day, but apparently the crowds that were moving back and forth weren't meant for her. Scherezade stood there for what felt like an eternity, even if in reality it was barely a handful of seconds, old fears and anxieties beginning to creep up on her insides.

Thankfully, Sasmay Cull Sasmay Cull showed up just in time, right before Scherezade began to consider calling it off in earnest. Turning around as Sasmay said she liked the name, the smile on the Sithling's face was hard to miss. She felt like she was beaming. No going alone on the mission! She could almost jump on the other woman just to give her a hug.

But she didn't.

Scherezade nodded eagerly in response to Sasmay's questions, two knives already sliding into her hands and she held them up with pride, and nodded with respect to her LMG.

"So let's go!" she jumped, motioning for the other woman to follow her. She had her one person that joined now - there was no point in waiting to see if anyone else showed up. They probably wouldn't, anyway. Scherezade's anxieties aside, the Agents were very busy these days, and they would soon become even busier.

Once inside, Scherezade let the droids on board handle the actual piloting. Sure, she could steer a ship, but even more sure, you didn't actually want her to do it. Gravity was a mere suggestion and she had no care about the number of times her ships twisted around themselves and flew up and down in circles when she was at the helm. Her driving talents lay more with planet-side vehicles.

True to her word, a few bags of cheese cubes awaited them in the kitchen area of the ship, ready for the nomming. Scherezade put a small bag next to them, which included some more heavy duty food, like meats and stuff. She didn't know if they'd be able to stay on Tholon and eat after it was done - no one could assure them that once it was over, it'd be safe to stay there. And coming back to the Scintilla while hangry was just no good.

"Shouldn't take too long before we actually get there," she smiled as she found a seat and kicked her legs up on the table, "How do you feel about bleeding for certain Force related rituals?"

The look on Scherezade's face was… Almost completely innocent. As though she had meant to ask how Sasmay felt about cheesecake.

Ab8d82G.png
WIELDING:
4 Whimsy Knives, 1 Nastirci Combat Knife, 2 HG-88 ‘Big Iron’ Hand Cannons, 1 R12 LMG
WEARING: Phase I Haywire Armor on top of UL-13 Corporis Skin Suit

The slide of knives did not concern her after having spent too much time with Schez. It was just a part of the woman that Sasmay had come to understand. She followed behind her quietly, shouldering the lmg and casting an eye behind them before thanking whatever ethereal being that allowed the droids to handle flying. Once was enough for Sasmay to realize that going with Schez on a full stomach on a flight was a terrible idea, and only something that should be done as hazing.

Picking up a spicy bag of cheese cubes, she also paired it with a selection of meats, placing a few things in the fridge as a return snack before settling in and taking the helmet off. The question caught her off guard, but after a few seconds to think about it, she had seen the other woman work blood over before. Besides that, it was a continuing theme that Schez had yet to screw her over like others had. A deep breath had her finishing a bite before speaking.

"I mean, I don't feel like doing it all the time, but certainly if it will help. I'll trust you with that." Sasmay offered, thinking for a second on the possible need for it. "So, you prick a finger, make a blade length cut or how you doing this? Or am I thinking to hard on this?"

Scherezade tossed a cheese cube into the air, catching it with her mouth, and grinned before chewing. It was a nice cheese. Taking her seat back, she looked at Sasmay as she posed her question. The blood stuff… A handful of people knew about the extent of what it was and what it did, but that was the first time anyone had actually asked about it like that.

"You're not thinking too hard on it," she said eventually, "It really depends on what I need to do. For example, if misson partners get kidnapped, a drop of their blood every few minutes will be enough for me to track them, and I won't need to bleed myself for that. For other things… It varies."

She still remembered how weird it had felt when the abilities came to be. One evening she was reading the Tome of Blood until she fell asleep, her head spinning with the information she'd read, and the next morning she could suddenly smell bloodlines. She'd attempted to hand the Tome over to a few people, but the results weren't replicated for any of them. No one else had been influenced in any way.

"Sometimes a drop is enough," she resumed, "but I've had to do a few rituals where it required going down the road on both arms, and a thigh. Usually when I do that I got someone on alert in case I lose more blood than a human body can handle. It's also probably the only time I'll eat something sugary."

Taking another cheese cube, Scherezade smiled as though they were talking about something as simple as shoe shopping. Which, to be honest, wasn't really simple for her. She let her sister do most of the clothes buying for her usually

"What made you decide to join this mission?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom