Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Mark I Jammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
black_sealth.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

Durasteel

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Stealth Ship
  • Length: 50 m
  • Width: 50 m
  • Height: 10 m
  • Armament: Very Low

L-s1 laser cannon x4

Decoy tubes x6 (1 decoy each)
  • Defenses: Low

Ion shield

Magnetogravitic shield
  • Hangar Space:None
[*]Hangar Allocations:
  • Starfighters: 0 squadrons
  • Support Craft: 0 squadrons
[*]Maneuverability Rating: High
[*]Speed Rating: High
[*]Hyperdrive Class: Very Slow: 6

STANDARD FEATURES

Ion shield

Magnetogravitic shield

L-s1 laser cannon

Decoy tubes

ADVANCED SYSTEMS

Sensory Jammers (Legends)

Strengths:
  • Hidden: The stealth ship has enough sensory jammers to make it hard to spot by radars and other sensors
  • Speed: The Ship is a very fast and maneuverable
  • Decoy: The ship has decoy tubes that can screw up radar

Weaknesses:
  • Decoy: The decoy tubes only work when ship is invisible
  • Weapons: The ship has low powered shields and few weapons

Description:

Crew: 2-4

Passanger Capacity: >10

Officer: 1

Storage Room

Armory

Quarters x2

Decoy Tubes x6

The Jammers of the ship are very powerful, and consist of two modes, Invisible and Confuse. The Invisible takes it off radar and the confuse puts many different things on radar. It can be turned on by a simple push of a button and is fast acting.

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
[member="Renn Garrick"]

Fairly straight forward. I'm going to ask that you beef up that description with a more in-depth explanation on how you are intending those sensory jammers to function, however. If nothing else than to clear up any future misunderstandings that might take place when this vessel is brought to bear. It'll also allow us a better insight into the accuracy of that production rating.

Renn Garrick said:
Note: I know that I made a first one, made a mistake with the cloak
I'd also remove this part entirely.

And in closing, you're actually over on the ratings. Please can you reassess and rejiggle accordingly.

Runi Verin

[member="Renn Garrick"]

Still over on the ratings (see below the spoiler). You're also, again, still going to need to expand on those jammer features. At the moment they're crossing into actual stealth tech which will require them to be at a much lower production rating.

ba1c16c7bb11011946267f90ec01ff93.png

Runi Verin

[member="Renn Garrick"]

Again, the ratings are still the same. Please see my comments in the Chaos Stealth ship re: hangar ratings.

Renn Garrick said:
The system is very flawless and is practically unbeatable

This won't fly in the factory I'm afraid. Nothing can ever be perfect or unbeatable. As is, what you're describing will require massive scale down on production (as it is a stealth system at this point) and also some significant weaknesses.

Runi Verin

[member="Renn Garrick"]

Just need to get the ratings in order and I think we can call it a day. As you might be aware, each rating has an assigned 'balance score' that is ultimately used to determine if it is overpowered or not, with the objective to either balance or come in below balance.

Below the spoiler is a rough breakdown of the various balance scores affecting a vessel of this size.

Production: The scale is Unique (-4), Semi-Unique (-3), Limited (-2), Minor (-1), Mass-Produced. (0)

Armament: None (-3), Very Low (-2), Low (-1), Average (0), Moderate (+1), High (+2), Very High (+3), Extreme (+4)

Defenses: None (-3), Very Low (-2), Low (-1), Average (0), Moderate (+1), High (+2), Very High (+3), Extreme (+4)

Hangar Space: Average (0) - Automatically set at average for vessels of this size as they do not meet the minimum size to qualify for hangar space.

Maneuverability Rating: None (-3), Very Low (-2), Low (-1), Average (0), Moderate (+1), High (+2), Very High (+3), Extreme (+4)

Speed Rating: None (-3), Very Low (-2), Low (-1), Average (0), Moderate (+1), High (+2), Very High (+3), Extreme (+4)

Hyperdrive Class: Not factored into balancing for vessel sizes above small craft (1-50m).

From there we can work out your current rating score as follows:

Production: Minor (-1)

Armament:Very Low (-2)

Defenses: Low (-1)

Hangar Space: Average (0)

Maneuverability Rating: Very High (+3)

Speed Rating: Very High (+3)

Hyperdrive Class: N/A

As you can see, this gives us a total combined score of +2 above the recommended Balance (0). As a result, I'm going to ask that you drop two ratings in order to get this all to check out. Entirely up to you where you decide to drop these, but I would recommend perhaps production, speed or even maneuverability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom