Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gio ~ Wreaking Havoc on the Galaxy at Large with his... Adorable Cuteness...

NAME: Gio.​
FACTION: One Sith.​
SPECIES: Lurman.
HEIGHT: Midget sized. About the height of a toddler.​
WEIGHT: 54 ibs.​
EYES: Brown.​
HAIR FUR: Brown.​
SKIN: Under all that brown fur, his skin is actually pale.​
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes. Very yes.​
curious-george-dance-o.gif

Persona:
There’s a saying that those who smile the most has suffered the worst – that is Gio to the letter. He has a haunted past of loneliness and abuse, but he’s always smiling. He attempts to make the best of bad situations, still carrying the naïve thinking patterns of a child (he is only how many years old himself?) Optimistic Gio is a very fast learner, soaking in new information like a sponge. He is extremely intelligent, even at the young age he is (and illiterate) being able to solve complex problems and math equations.

Apperance:
Gio is a brown furred lurmon with brown eyes. He did have a tail once… but he lost it… a story he wouldn’t like to tell himself (only the sith in the yellow hat knows about it.) Gio is quite small, only the size of a toddler. He is also… extremely adorable. Melt in de epic cuteness of his evil sith eyes!

Strengths:
- Agile: Gio is very agile and quick on his feet – and hands. He can use his hands like feet and feet like hands, and was pretty much born an expert acrobat. Unlike most lurmen however, he cannot curl up in a ball and role (you need a tail for that.) Still though, he is very hard to lay a hand on if he doesn’t want you to.
- Genius: Gio may not look like it, but he’s a genius! He is how young and he can already solve massive, real world algebraic problems! … now only if he could learn to read.
- Quick Learner: Gio can learn at a rapid rate, soaking in new information like a sea sponge. While he’s a lot good at pure mental skills than physical, he can learn how to physically do something quite well too.

Weaknesses:
- Cheeky: Gio is a cheeky one! He is a prankster who enjoys laughing and making people laugh – even if the people who were supposed to be laughing don’t get it. They’ll figure out the joke eventually, right?
- Mute: Gio was born unable to speak.
- Rag Doll: He's so light and tiny... you could easily throw him across a football stadium.
- Haunted Past: Gio has a haunted past. Bullying, rejection, slavery… even if the sith in the yellow hat pulled him out, he still needs to recover from his occasional dramatic bursts and nightmares.

Equipment:
- Four single bladed, red, shorto lightsabers.
Yes, that’s it. Not even a ship… he also has random junk lying around the house.

Battle Arts:
- Ataru: Basic.
- Jar Kai Duel Blade Fencing: Basic.
- EPIC KEWL DANCING: Expert.

Force Abilities:
- Sense: Basic.
- Telekinesis: Basic.

~~~​

RPs:​
-​
-​
-​

Sith in the Yellow Hat is coming soon! I can only work on one profile at a time...

Meanwhile, feel free to freak out and run away in tears looking at this.

[member="Gherron Vael"] Lol, DIE AS YOU PEER INTO HIS... ADORABLE... cute... eyes... and get shocked by lightning.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] Aw c'mon, I'm not a kid and I watch it on my own fre- ... guilty pleasures :}

[member="Enoch Zambrano"] DARTH GEORGE! Mwu-ah-ha-haa! You do not know the power of the curious side...

~~~
I'm editing in force abilities and lightsaber styles soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom