Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Gifs as avatars not working

Chancellor Emerita / Advisor of State
Hello!

I have been trying to upload a gif as my avatar today but it does not seem to be working.

Sjxrnef.gif

(link)

This is the gif in question and the file size and image dimensions seem to be correct based on recommendations from other writers. However, even when I resized it to 150x150 to see if that would work it became a still image after uploading.

Wondering if maybe I am doing something wrong or I maybe missed something? o_O

I've tweaked the image to be well under 50 frames, but no dice - the preview works on the upload screen but everywhere else it's stuck on the first image. This is the case for any gifs I have - not just this image as well.

I also tried to upload this to the site with Gravatar - but this didn't show the gif as well. This is making me believe it's a bug with the site/server itself. Adhira Chandra Adhira Chandra

( Srina Talon Srina Talon can you take a look into this? I'll bribe you with a whole TimTam <3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom