Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Chiss Ascendancy

The Chiss Ascendancy has been displaced from Chiss Space. They plan to reclaim it.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Minor Factions
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

General Discussion

Thorne

T
I do think the houses having an area where they focus more is part of their identities. Example: When I made House Lore and had the idea of them supplying weaponry and such, family members were expected to at least know how to use all of the weapons they manufactured and of course their house guard were trained to do the same.

I'd say keep the specific areas of oversight, but make it more of assigned tasks and agreement of all Syndicure. Everyone reports what's going on, everyone is in the know, but everyone handles specific roles.

You know me, I like remaining close to Chiss canon for that traditionalist feel. But if we keep the older Legends method of houses running specific areas, no biggie.

How would we feel about starting in the middle of the evacuation, and then using flashbacks to help establish the characters and their places in the flotilla? It would give us starting momentum rather than waiting for everyone to finish their individual establishing stories.

That is likely the scenario we'll start with, yes. It's a solid plot point to begin with, for sure!

Also, I guess I need to start formalizing some information for the CA now. So long as members are happy to begin with the presented idea (evacuation of Chiss space, into a short/mid-term nomadic fleet that is escaping aggressive forces that are encroaching into that space, and rallies to eventually look at claiming some of the Chiss' lost space back)?

I'll make sure to go back and reread suggestions and ideas, and update information based on the commonly favorable ones - ie: Ruling Houses having specific areas of Chiss culture/society to oversee.

As a note, I will also be maintaining a lean toward the canon side of the Chiss, until such time as a particular aspect doesn't work for the site setting and we adjust it. In the meantime, keep an eye on this forum for the Faction Info post, and I have also created a faction discord.

I guess it's time to get to work!

Hey there! 'Just read the articles that Thorne made and thought that was pretty good!

For the moment, my character is working for the NIO as a StormCommando, but I have some plans for her. The Imperial prepared a series of events called the Fate of Chiss with the intervention of the 117th Legion of Stormtroopers. Everyone is supposed to die when we'll reach to an end, but I thought thar Dokal could have heard about the New Chiss Ascendancy and, before the last dance of the Imperial-Chiss, we could have deserted from the NIO and joined the Ascendancy to bring our help.

Hey. So I'm basically on board with what's been said so far. For the purposes of our discussion, this was the previous write brief up of House Vhirr.

(Bella was) Born a scion of the high ranking House Vhirr of the Ascendancy, eldest Grandchild to Vhirr'oban'anch, Governer of The Redoubt region and member of the Chiss Parliament. Even amongst the Chiss House Vhirr are considered traditionalists, the predominant politics of Vhirr are isolationism, and conservative values of law and order, and a strong focus on militarism and defence.

The idea that they were perhaps considered amongst the ruling houses once but now linger just below them.

Additionally, I'm ready to start writing any flashbacks or current scenes whenever anyone else is.

Thorne

T
I believe I've fixed the discord link, in the About Us page, so if it has issues still (like the last one, which was meant to be 'unlimited' time specific) breaking, please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom