Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction [GC/SO] More than a mere Knight

OOC: I'll be going sans divs going forward, while they're pretty not everyone can read them properly on mobile and cause more trouble than good.

It was a strange thing, one of the guardsmen hired from the native population of Thule had thought, that there were rainclouds again in the sky. Yesterday had been clear and blue, incomprehensible before the rejuvination of the world. Now. It was a terrifying paradise. Thunder cracked and rainwater pattered down onto the large courtyard that had been painstakingly freed of excess vegitation over the past few weeks. The Palace, one that had been abandoned long before the destruction of the world's natural cycle, had been restored in a matter of days by an army of droids and men. Now it was a gleaming monolith, black stone, golden decor, and red tapestries bearing a golden wheel logo that the guard had sworn he'd seen before.

He tore his eyes away from the banner as the rain picked up. Despite the dark clouds, the space seemed to gleam about them, as if the gold remained utterly untouched by the weather. A loud bang resounded that forced him back to attention... the gates?

The gates were open, and several guards-most of whom were locals who had sworn their service to their new master-were strewn about on the ground in disarray. These men weren't the best trained, but they were loyal, fanatical. A few got up and ready to fight the mysterious intruders. A large number of men in dark robes. The guardsman paused, his eyes widening. Sith? True Sith? Like the master? But why were they -

"Enough..."

The voice was calm, almost lazy, but it seemed to permeate the air with its tremendous weight. A single command that caused all of the guardsmen to go still and taught, stepping away fromt he intruders. At the center of the courtyard, amidst the rain, darkness flecked with gold swirled as if it were a living mass. The strangeness condensing before consolidating, it toko the form of a man for a moment, one that crossed its arms behind its back and held its head high. It looked like black marble with gold veins but... smoke. The air turned humid and the guardsman felt his heartrate jump. The figure solidified beneath the rain, dark hair left hanging around his head, a thin, handsome face, and a fatherly, parental smile. His body was wrapped in red and gold robes not dissimilar from the dark robes of the sith invaders. But it was his eyes that drew all focus. They were a glowing, burning, molten gold.

He cracked a toothy smile. It was the master.

"Anak Darkstar, you came." Lord Nwul said jovially, despite the rain his voice carried with no issue. "I've been waiting."

"Without me, there is no force." - Darth Valor
Amidst the ongoing events in the courtyard of the Thulean Palace, a sudden ripple in the Force would herald the arrival of another formidable presence. Dark, swirling tendrils of shadow seemed to materialize from nowhere, coalescing into a figure that emanated an aura of ominous power.

Darth Valor, clad in obsidian robes adorned with intricate crimson designs, emerged from the shadows. His eyes burned with the intensity of the dark side, their golden irises piercing the rain-drenched atmosphere. Raindrops sizzled as they made contact with his outstretched hand, a testament to his command over the Force.

As he strode forward with unhurried confidence, the Sith Lord's presence sent shivers down the spines of those present. The guardsmen, already unnerved by the earlier events, took a collective step back, their loyalty to Lord Nwul momentarily overshadowed by the palpable dread that Darth Valor exuded.

His voice, a low and resonant baritone, carried a weight that demanded attention. "Lord Nwul," he intoned with a mixture of respect and subtle challenge. "It seems this gathering has attracted quite the attention. Pray, enlighten me on the purpose of this intriguing convergence."

With a measured pace, Darth Valor closed the distance between himself and the enigmatic Sith Lord, his eyes locked onto Nwul's molten golden gaze. The courtyard, already fraught with tension, now held the promise of a clash of dark powers that could shape the destiny of Thule itself.

Darth Nwul Darth Nwul

Anak Darkstar

A
TAG: Darth Nwul Darth Nwul

The rain beat the pavement like a drum, which then was answered with the sound of boots. Puddles splashed aa figure approached in black robes and a golden breastplate and helm, a dark cape flowing behind. The Figure reached The Royal in Red and Black. Stopping a few paces, he gave a bow, and then resumed his approach.

ec864a00996249e3bf427a921db19f82.jpeg

My Lord Prophet, I am ready.

Through his visor Anak eyed the contingent of hopefuls. They were a sad lot, but they had one key ingredient, devotion. Many of the great Lords had power and schemes, but all of them were no more. What kept a covenant from collapsing was total devotion, a fanatical zealotry bordering on madness. Strength could be built, and warriors forged, but devotion was either there or not, and any not possessing it would be culled.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morholt

M
The rain was relentless and by this point had soaked through the better part of Morholt's cloak. He shuddered against the cold but otherwise said nothing. There had never been a point in his life where complaining got him anywhere good, so it was easy to keep quiet and just follow the Lord-Master around.​
Eventually, he and the other hopefuls were led into a palace courtyard. It was all new construction. Even in the rain he could tell. Fresh, sterile, and pristine - completely unlived in. None of it looked real to Morholt, and neither Lord Nwul when he materialized from nowhere to greet the Lord-Master. He could almost feel the heat just from following the Sith Lord's molten gaze.​
Pleasantries had barely been exchanged when some other Sith Lord appeared out of thin air, demanding to know what was going on. Morholt cringed internally. Was this going to be a fight? Now? He shifted uneasily from one foot to another and let a hand rest on the lightsaber that clung to his belt.​
The thing still didn't feel quite right in his grip, but it was better than nothing.​

The dragon was no stranger to random invitations from finger groups wishing to have her power on their aide, many were just mercenary groups. All of course was either ignored or simply sent a message in the form of something exploding or what not, however a invitation from a group of sith cane across her in the form of a holomessage one that intrigued her, she didn't think a sith would even care to think of a mandalorian like her much a group that seemed to be opposing the current regime.

After some discussion with her own advisors and a few choice people stardust decided to see if this was either a trap meant for those daring to defy or a genuine offer, of course given the possibly of a trap she would not arrived Unarmed or Unarmored.

the shuttle she had decided to take would roar through the atmosphere, making its way for the palace area it would gently find a place to sit, at this moment star would remove a voidstine ring she had on her finger and exit the force oozing out growing into the presence of a massive beast, the rain that was once pattering off her armor now didn't even dare touch her turning to steam as each step dried where she stepped before quickly becoming wet once more. With a finally stepp the massive twilek stood before the group her face plate opaque to hide her face unsure just how much information this group may have on her

you have invited me, now I wish to know why

She spoke in a rather calm tone but direct

Kadann stood in silence, letting the heavy rain beat out the staccato rhythm across his armour. He could be a patient man when he needed to. He fully expected that more Sith Lords would arrive and grasp the offering of exchanging pleasantries and take it as an opportunity to bloviate.

This was not Kadann's story; it was theirs.

His was complete. This was merely a footnote. He had been a master of the Jedi Order, fought in countless wars. His fall had been completed by his own drive for vengeance. A task he had seen through until the very last of those that had wronged him were one with the Force.

Kadann stood in and waited.

This was the slow epilogue of a man too tired to die.

A near-silent sigh of acceptance at a litany of failures.

Last edited:

Anak Darkstar

A
The Lord-Master watched as many arrived at tis assemblage of men at arms. One was a Sity Lord, Lord Vord ( Darth Valor Darth Valor ) who was addressing The Prophet. Another was a towering emerald skinned Twi’lek ( Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae )who’s shrouded demeanor did give Anak alarm, for such concealment could denote ill intentions.

The Lord-Master’s visor took notice of His Shadow, Morholt, who he examined as he held his gauntlet hands to his sides and then raising them to cross esch other at his chest.

I sense zeal.. good. You wish to serve in The Knights of the Covenant? If so, it shall require the utmost devotion. I will break the body, I will break the mind, but your spirit must endure the furnance.

Looking over the Shoulder of His Shadow, he saw another Warrior in armor ( Kadann Kadann ) who did not match any of the Covenant Knights. Who was this Stranger? Had he come to tilt with his ritters? Or was he a willing recruit? One thing was sure, this Gathering was drawing all sorts of combatants. Chief among Anak’s concerns was the safety The Lord Prophet ( Darth Nwul Darth Nwul ), not that he needed it. He had forged a new dynasty under the Sith Banner, A Golden Vessel that would restore the glory of the Sith! Still, with so many Darksiders and other strangers arriving, one could not be too careful. The Lord-Master motioned to two Covenant Guards in purple robes and golden harness to Lord Nwul and stand beside Him as he spoke to Lord Vord.

Nwul stood in the rain as the various shadowed figures approached him from each direction. He crossed his arms behind his back and glanced towards Darth Valor Darth Valor who moved to speak first, despite Nwul having addressed Anak. That was fine. He glanced towards him with a playful look in his unearthly eyes. The monster in human flesh, the Lord of Passion, and, perhaps, the future Master of the Sith, grinned at him as he drew close.

"I am intending to Usurp Empyrean," Nwul said flatly, "More importantly, I intend to bring Imperial dignity and pride back to the Empire and the Sith themselves. To help me with that..." He trailed off and turned to Anak Darkstar, "...I want to form an personal order of Knights and Soldiers, Warriors to enforce and protect the Covenant that I will make between the Sith and the Imperials."

His expression thinned, "I demand greatness, I will make the Empire a meritocracy. I will not tolerate this wasteful infighting that robs us of talented warriors and leaders," Nwul turned his eyes towards another who approached, Morholt "As part of this expectation, I will personally train you. I have consumed the memories, knowledge, and experiences of millions, I will also teach you my secret. The way to use positive emotions to channel the Dark Side. The Full Spectrum of emotions will be yours to wield, vastly increasing your powers." He held up his hand and an eerie, ghostly flame wrapped around his fingers. Death seemed to radiate from it.

"You will be separate from the Sith Order, the Cult of the Dark Side. You will be Patriots. That's why I gathered you here, you may have all different backgrounds but you believe in this Empire and you believe in the Golden Age that I am moving to bring about," Nwul turned to look at the next, a mighty looking Twi'lek.

He smiled at her, "The guardians of order in this galaxy. Those who the other Sith will aspire to be like," Nwul relaxed his arms and looked up at the rainclouds. He smiled before glancing at the dreary man who stood off to the side, Kadann Kadann .

He held out his hand, "Join my Covenant, become my knights."

Morholt

M
Anak Darkstar | Darth Nwul Darth Nwul
Morholt reckoned he must have done something wrong: the two heavyweights were looking at him. First the Lord-Master, who sternly warned him of the impending curriculum. Break the body, break the mind, into the furnace you go. Sounded like familiar territory to him. High time he got something out of the experience. "I'll do as you ask," was all he said.​
But then he was in Nwul's crosshairs. Animal instinct told him to shove aside the other hopefuls and make a break for it, but he didn't. Wouldn't make it very far, anyway, and where would he even run? Could end up consumed - like those other millions. Nwul's promise to train him was less overtly threatening than the Lord-Master's, but his reputation preceded him, and Morholt didn't expect it would be any more pleasant.​
Morholt bowed his head deferentially, trying not to think about or look at the miasma that shrouded the Lord-Prophet's hand, "You honor me, Lord Nwul."​

Anak Darkstar

A
The Lord-Master turned his visor to his Prophet who adressed him, drops of rain rolled off his helm as tiny streams. At last The Darth Nwul Darth Nwul was establishing the Knighthood, it needed his blessing, his logos to establish it into existence. Anak was master of nothing without The Prophet, for in him was the Gilded Vision to form a future Sith could be proud of.

Anak made a pledge to His Prophet, “A Knighthood shall be forged, loyal to our dying breath. We shall be your protectors.”

Morholt then made his pledge. His commitment would be tested in the fiery forge.

Then Lord Nwul in this adress had said it, that Emperor Empyrean would be unseated. The plan had been kept secret till now, the fact The Lord-Prophet was sharing this with His Knights openly was a sign of trust.

Her arms crossed as she listened, tapping her arm almost impatiently tilting her head side to side curiously, a grin cracked the facade of her face before let out a hearty laugh as the speech end. Taking a moment to collect herself she shook her head and took a deep breath

forgive me for the outburst lord nwul, but it's been some time since I've seen such a group so bold and daring to go against one of the more powerful sith this empire has to offer!

She said in a rather joyful tone, she placed her arms behind her back and approached slowly towards Darth Nwul Darth Nwul coming to stand without 5 meet of the man, the heat from he rbody radiating out still blocking the rain from hitting her skin and audibly hissing at how close she was

and now I ask my question, why request me, I am nothing in the empire. I have been it's enemy more time then I can count and the only one who I dare to not go agaisnt is lord canirfex for he is my sisters husband. So what interest does this covenant have for the emerald dragon I prefer to know before I dedicated anything

ADfgPGd.jpg

Thule
A Golden Covenant Story

wr6siw6.png

The rainfall pattered against Tarus' cloak, wetting through the cloth and dampening the scarred flesh beneath. He hated the way it made his clothes hang against his body, but he supposed there were worse things than being drenched. He could be down there, among the Sith Knights who had gathered here on Thule to pledge their allegiance to Darth Nwul Darth Nwul and his Golden Covenant.

It was a bullet Tarus had managed to dodge, if narrowly, by simply being here.

His status as a former Jedi preceded him when the Covenant's agents first happened upon Tarus in that cell on Selvaris. He was a plaything, a pet to the cruel Nightsisters who had found him first. They took his broken body from the mountains of Tython where he ought to have died. Through vile magick and Sith alchemy, he was preserved. Nwul and the rest knew he wished only for death when they found him, but they spared his life - a punishment in and of itself, really.

Tarus had come back with them to Thule as a means to an end.

"I'm a fool," he muttered bitterly as he watched from above.

"A living fool," a cloaked Sith Lord reminded him. Tarus hadn't gone long without a 'personal guard' since arriving here. Bathing and sleeping were his most private moments, and even then, the eyes of Darth Nwul were not far.

"Is this living?" Tarus questioned. His back was met with the threatening end of a lightsaber hilt, eager to be ignited through his abdomen. If the fallen Jedi weren't so keen on dying, the Sith likely would have ended him there on the spot.

"Mind your tongue, Undara," the Sith Lord warned.

Tarus nodded, his eyes fixed still on the figured below. Did their choice to serve the Covenant mean they had more freedom, or less?

Nwul searched the face of Morholt, the man seemed to be shaken by what was to come. Nwul could taste his emotions, the trepidation he felt, the confusion, the irrational desire to flee. Nwul dismissed the unholy power that was wreathed around his fingertips and stood only steps away from Morholt. Despite his fear, he'd come here, curious. It was almost a reversal of the Twi'lek's situation. Nwul reached out and put a hand on Morholt's shoulder. "Why are you here? Think on it for a moment, before you commit to me." Nwul asked quietly, his words carrying the weight of something invisible, intractable, incomprehensible.

His eyes shifted towards the mirthful Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae and he returned her mirth with his own, his smile widening from ear to ear. "You didn't have to respond, my mighty friend, but you came regardless," Nwul tilted his head, "You answered my call through the force, whether it was curiosity or not, your mind was receptive to my philosophy, my teachings, my goals," Nwul winked and snorted out a laugh, "I'm not too worried about Carnifex, powerful as he may be. His priorities lay in other places," Nwul said and glanced towards the figures standing far off to the side, away from the gathered warriors who had answered the call.

"And you must be Tarus Undara Tarus Undara ," Nwul waved a hand at the Sith that was threatening the man, "I heard you had a ill that I could cure."

He gestured to the space before him, inviting the broken man to join the small gathering in the rain. Nwul looked up at the sky and let the rain patter against his face as he took a steady breath, grinning still, he turned back to Stardust, "Interest and Glory are for you to find," Nwul said simply, winking at her with mischeif in his eyes, "I am building a Meritocracy. You could remain a humble knight, or perhaps become Lord-Master of this gathering of warriors," He tapped his nose, "I will not cajole you into joining me. I want patriots, not mercenaries."

His gaze turned to Morholt, "Have you considered?"

Morholt

M
Darth Nwul Darth Nwul

He blinked at Nwul. Perhaps not visibly confused, but inwardly racked with consternation. Why in the galaxy was he being drilled over this? Had their been some tell he'd unknowingly transmitted? Something inside Morholt that he couldn't see, but Nwul could? He didn't think Sith took such interest in their flunkies.​
Morholt felt his jaw tighten. Nonetheless, when Nwul's attention returned to him, Morholt met the Sith Lord's eyes and answered. "I'm here to make something of myself. Is that enough?"​
He'd spent the better part of his life being chased from one backwater world to the next, hounded by or living among the lowest scum the galaxy could dredge up. By some twist of fate he had come into Force Sensitivity, and then fallen in among the Sith. He didn't believe in providence, but this was the only opportunity he had - would ever had - to better his lot in life. Serve a cause with some measure of dignity.​

Nwul's eyes bored into Morholt's, his molten gaze unflinching for a moment. He tasted the man's emotions, it wasn't resentment, but rather it was some kind of surprise. Confusion. He had not known a Sith to give this much of a damn. Nwul smiled, it would be something he would have to get used to. He approached the man with silent steps in the rain, his hand reaching out before resting it on his arm. "I would say so."

The Prophet of the Covenant nodded, his smile widening, "Yes, I do believe so. I like your conviction, Morholt. I can feel it. You are strong in the force, but you have been stymied all your life. Your strength flagging beneath your lack of foundations. I understand," Nwul nodded and turned away, making for the restored palace.

"I will give you all a home. I will teach you the Full Spectrum of the Dark Side and everything I know. Sith of a new Golden Age. I will uplift you, my dear family," Nwul said as he raised his head high, the rain beginning to slow. Cracks of light peered through the breaking clouds as he approached the doors, his arms behind his back. He turned around as the doors opened behind him, a sliver of light cascading towards his person.

"Welcome home."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom