Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gathering Of Sands - Coronation of Queen Vhei(Open to all mandalorians)

Nox again nodded as Mig Gred Mig Gred introduced himself, as well as his daughter Leddie who was also armed, good. "Pleasure to meet the two of you." he said simply. He wasn't being unfriendly he just didn't have much to actually say. He gave a grunt as Mig mentioned the skiffs were the way up. "Yup. Might as well start heading up while there's still room." He ignored the people scanning them. They had a job to do no reason to stop them. And he'd only carried his sidearms with him just as asked. Admittedly if he added an attachment he could turn them into rifles, but he didn't bring that with him.

He'd follow after them to make it on board the skiff. Though Mig was armed, he'd only had a vibro-sword. A strange choice but Nox wasn't really going to criticism him. His preferred weapon was, after-all, big enough to shred a wall. So maybe he was a little bit preferential towards having guns over having blades.

He glanced to the side noticing one of the Legionaires asking a friendly question to Mig. Chuckling slightly to himself. "I don't know about him, but once the whole thing actually starts I know I will. Heard there's drinking, eating, and hunting. Three of the five or six best things in life."

( EllieEx EllieEx )

"Bah.. the Queen's probably some wannabe Mando'ade who acts like an entitled nerfherder. I'm just here for the food and relaxation.." As the skiff came to the stop, she caught sight of the feast and was a bit impressed. They spent a lot of time perfecting it seems. The freaking out of her companion caused her to put a hand on her blaster holster since she was a bit jump at the moment. Is she really getting excited over some damn porgs?! She didn't seem surprised at this behavior from Joti. Her hand fell back to her sides as she stops reaching for her sidearm. She looks around the courtyard before removing her helmet and letting her red hair free from their blue cage called a helmet. With the brush of her hand, the hair in her face moved over to the side. Her freckled face stood out in the crowd of other Mandalorians. "Joti, calm your red ass down.." She said looking at her overly excited friend again.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla EllieEx EllieEx

At last it was time to return home. It had been a couple of years since she was last on Krieg. All this time she was either spending weeks on end aboard a ship to sleeping in shady hostels across the galaxy. Peace would now return to her life for at least a short time. The mission was her priority. Find those who'll join us. Her ship was an old HWK-290 she bought after arriving on Nar Shaddaa years ago. It's been stolen a couple of times and seen its fair share of firefights yet it was reliable like any other Corelian ship. She only hoped that she wasn't too late for her sister's coronation. On board the ship, she tried to beautify herself before the big event even if all she was doing was washing herself and doing her hair.

Vhia watches as the bright blur of stars ends and turns into the dark void with white dots all around. She looks out a viewport down at krieg. At last she was home returning to the planet. It has been so long since she came here. So much may have change. So much that it scared her. She only looked forward to seeing her father and sister. The Ship continues its approach into Krieg's atmosphere. She transmits the right landing codes to land at the palace to meet up with her sister. The ship takes a turn as it flies over the crowd of people who came to the coronation. At last it touches down on a private landing pad on palace grounds. With a hiss and a puff of smoke, Vhia came down the ramp and onto the soil of her planet. It was great to be home. She looks over to a legionnaire. "You there. Contact Vhei Naudir. I have returned.."

EllieEx EllieEx

Lyth Meran

Bullet with Butterfly wings.
Honestly it as nice to be on a non environmentally destroyed world. an an As-aki she felt better in nature.
she still hated the cold air but the thermal gel took care of the.
the cold air dug in to the metal of her wings and that bit in to the remnants of her bones.
Then she heard some one yell.
knocking her half deaf sister on the head the pointed "Over there " at Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla and Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla
" i'm going to fly over "

"Yes Ma'am" The legionnaire sent to greet Vhia Naudir Vhia Naudir says before activating his commlink, quietly contacting wasp.
<My queen, Your sister has returned and requested contact with your grace. She is on platform 4>

Wasp stops a moment as her earbud commlink chimes. She takes a step back, quirking a brow at the thought. Such a simple message, but it could change everything.

"My friends I'm afraid I must excuse myself momentarily. Please, enjoy the party" She turns and marches out of the courtyard and through the building alongside a pair of her deathtrooper guardians, Leaving The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner and K Kaine Australis to their own devices for the moment.
The door hisses open as wasp arrives on platform 4. She stops dead in her tracks upon seeing her sister, whom she has not seen in... years.

"I- Vhia?"
The helmet she had been cradling clatters to the ground suddenly, and wasp rushes to meet her sister, near tackling her and holding her in a deep embrace.

She smiles under her helmet as she saw her sister. A light grunt escaped her lips as Vhei tackled her. Her once shiny armor was now scored with blaster shots and scratches all over. "You changed your hair again, Vhei.." She laughed. The hug was broke as Vhia removed her helmet and dropping it at her side revealing her newly scarred face. She gives her sister a warm smile before returning the ship quickly. Sounds of things being thrown around and rummaging was heard. She returns with two small boxes. "I finished my mission and.. I decided to stop by Coruscant and payed a whole lot of credits to buy you a little coronation gift. I'm sure father will be content with my success." She smiled again returning to her sister.

EllieEx EllieEx

The man known as K Kaine Australis was somebody Romeo had heard of, a man not to be trifled with. The large gauntlet wrapped around Romeo's smaller hand with a firm grip. If Romeo was smart enough, which he was, he'd guess the armor was power armor of some sorts. Adan had something similar but nothing like Mandalorian power armor. He could not imagine what a platoon of powered Mandalorians could do. The idea was scary enough as is.

The queen addressed them both, with Romeo giving EllieEx EllieEx a bow in respect. "Thank you for inviting me." And then she was off.

Romeo turned back to the large man before him.

"So, Kaine, I've heard a lot about you." Romeo started as he placed his faceless helmet back on. "How do you know the newly crowned Wasp of Kreig?"

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla Mig Gred Mig Gred

Darsch had finally made herself comfortable at the feast having taken a seat next to her partner. She had looked to her side seeing The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner and K Kaine Australis conversing. The blue mando was at peace with a large mug filled with Mandalorian ale and trying out the fried porg Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla had been so excited about. It was surprisingly good she thought. Then suddenly it caught her eye, the queen of krieg. Her mouth dropped open seeing the blonde haired woman known as EllieEx EllieEx . How beautiful she thought to herself. "Joti.. you didn't tell me that she'd be this.. beautiful." She says whispering to her red haired friend. Then it seems that she was needed elsewhere and she was off leaving Darsch in awe.

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
"hmm?" Joti looks up from her meal, watching the woman that her partner, Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla , Had spoke of. The queen of krieg had a certain charm, joti would admit. She had the look of a proper mandalorian warrior, and yet a certain regal quality that joti could never see herself having.
"Well, you're not wrong. I think she's a little, well, mature for me" She chuckles.
"First time I've seen 'er. didn't you say she'd be a spoiled noble's child?"

And then it was back to the porg which was particularly good. She takes a moment to look around while eating, and catches sight of a man in a strange, faceless helmet. ( The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner ) She had a strange feeling about that one, but she couldn't quite place it, deciding that it was the creepy, but admittedly fashionable mask.

It had been some time since wasp's hair had changed, but it was indeed different from what vhia would have remembered.
Vhia had changed too, a lot actually, at least in appearance. But she knew that vhia was the same sister she had missed all these years. Vhia returns to her ship, grabbing something and speaks of father being content with her success. Wasp's smile fades quickly.

"Vhia..." She puts a hand on her sister's shoulder. "Father, Falken, He... He fell ill, there was nothing we could do"
She hoped that vhia knew what she was trying to say... this was a conversation she wasn't looking forward to, one she hoped would be quick, but she wasn't sure just how much emotion vhia's reaction would carry behind it...

Vhia Naudir Vhia Naudir

"Oh.. I see." Her excited expression shifted to a look of sadness. Her father was gone. She lost her last parent now they were gone. It was a sad thought she would have to live with for the rest of life. She didn't want to grieve now as today was a day of celebration and not grieving. The Mandalorian hooks her helmet to her hip and wrapped her arm around her sister. "Come on sister, today is a day of celebration. We can grieve later. Now come on. I'm karking hungry." She chuckles as she got ready to go into the palace to celebrate.

EllieEx EllieEx

"Ah, yes of course" She was surprised at vhia's reaction, it was awfully... mature of her. It was sign of past experience, she thought. While it was regretful that her sister should be so used to death, but she was glad that, in appearance at least, that she wouldn't dwell on the matter. for now.

"There's plenty to eat, porg mostly, along with everything else krieg has to offer. We'll be dining with other clans, and common folk of the islands, I'm sure you won't mind. They're good people"

She leads her sister through the palace and into the courtyard, taking a seat at the large table in the center, at one end which had been reserved for members of the clan. on either side of her sat ko'tii, ha'ki, koth, ortega, and other members of the naudir's extended family. She couldn't help but notice a certain red headed girl clad in blue armour, who seemed to take interest in the queen, Glancing at her before returning to her meal.

Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla Vhia Naudir Vhia Naudir

Darsch was halfway through her meal when she finally saw the Queen returning to the dinner with a new friend or perhaps family. They did look alike. A younger sibling perhaps. She glances at the queen occasionally before finally working up the courage to go introduce herself. She breathed in out and out before standing up and walking over to the monarch. Her hand moves to clear the hair from her face allowing her to see better. The green eyed freckled red head approached her and stops at her side.

"Hello there. You must be Queen Vhei Naudir." She smiles giving her introduction then a bow of respect to her. "My name is Darsch of Clan Vizla. It is an honor to finally meet you.." She outstretches an arm to Vhei for her to shake.

EllieEx EllieEx Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

There were whispers among the clan contacts she being the curious woman she was needed to go and see this for herself. A small ship by the name of the Iraida landed at the spaceport on a planet that Arla knew little or nothing about. Once she had covered her face with her buy'ce she exited sure to be mindful of her surroundings.

One thing was certain though everyone here was accustomed to seeing the armor of a mandalorian. Arla nodded leaving the customary fee for parking the ship. Slowly she walked as if stalking some unseen creature just ahead, all around announcements of the upcoming events..how interesting she thought as she continued her walk.

So far no one had tried anything that would lead her to believe it was not safe here. She would continue to look around.

While Lyth made Diplomatic incidents Kami Sat saying her favored Tandoshian Hotpot.
resting the heavy box next to her.
the red and black wood was carved of some some exotic wood she didn't know same with the purple silk and soft correllian leather.
Regardless The carvers of Meran mechanics had done there jobs to artisan levels.
She her self has done the same with the item inside used her honed skill at weapon smiting
it had always been a clan custom to give a weapon to a new allies.
and thiswas intended for EllieEx EllieEx

Wasp breaks from her meal as Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla approaches and introduces herself. She meets the blue mandalorian's bow with a respectful nod and smile.

"Ah! I was worried that clan vizsla would refrain from visiting. I'm glad to see that I was wrong. You're people will always be welcome on krieg, Darsch of clan Vizla"

The conversation is sidetracked as Lyth Meran Lyth Meran comes flying by, nearly colliding with darsch. She quirks a brow at the tiny, pixie like mandalorian.
Her younger sister, Ko'tii, who was sitting nearby, points to the small winged mando and smiles, her already large purple eyes opening wider than ever before.
"Look, Look! It's a fairy!"

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
"Kark off, I ain't here to buy your Chi-" Joti stops mid sentence when she sees who was plugging their merch.
Lyth Meran Lyth Meran was probably the smallest thing she had ever seen that could talk.
"What the-?"

She shakes her head decides to drop the matter entirely. She smiles, seeing that darsch is already introducing herself. Part of her doubted that she'd get anywhere with royalty or that the queen wasn't already spoken for, but she'd be rooting for Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla x EllieEx EllieEx anyway.

"Hey Blue!" she calls out to her companion "Pledge your loyalty or something, The royals love that chit!" She laughs.

Lyth Meran

Bullet with Butterfly wings.
" vaabir not kark kebise bal vi cuyir an jate understood Alor? " Lyth said standing on her sisters shoulder again.
" we've seen Mandalor's come and go we all have our own bolt holes. Just answer me one thing? " the doll sized mando Kneels " Who the kark ar you?" she asks all of her vocoder raising her voice to an audiable volume,
all of her tone being understandably serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom