Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gathering Of Sands - Coronation of Queen Vhei(Open to all mandalorians)

Vhia could be seen enjoying her meal very much. It had been a while since she tasted this delicious food. She had been across the galaxy yet she couldn't eat the nicest stuff while on her mission. Ko'tii seemed to be happy that Vhia had returned. The thing was that she wasn't the girl she once was. As she cut her meat, she thought of the things she saw during her mission. It seems to the people around her that Vhia was a bit disoriented. She dropped the knife on the plate abruptly and let out a sigh. Vhia tries to tell herself to just relax and take a sip of ale or more than a sip. She picks up her mug to take a large sip of ale before setting it down feeling her mind at ease again. Then she spots a blue armored mandalorian approaching her sister. Wow, that girl was beautiful, she thought to herself. Her appearance was way above average for a mandalorian it seems. It seems that she had a respect for Vhei. Then the small mandalorian ran past the two who were conversing.

"You know it's disrespectful to run in between someone during a conversation, Child." She looks over to Lyth Meran Lyth Meran who had interrupted the Vizsla and Vhei. Her expression was serious as she looked at the young one.

EllieEx EllieEx | Darsch Vizsla Darsch Vizsla

A slow steady pace as she gazed about she could buy a number of things here and take them back with her. Some medicines, food stores, and bolts of cloth. She should have enough credits to do it.

As Arla stood admiring a piece of jewelry something she rarely wore except for the amulet from Naimes she heard two merchants talking. "Yes they will have a ceremony and a naming for the new Queen."

So there was a ceremony.

"I have not heard much else about her or the name she will take."

Who were they talking about she stood fingering the bolt listening waiting for them to drop a name.

Regardless Kami approached ignoring guards and produced the 6 ft long box .
" My clan are mostly Mechanics and smiths. This took al of my attention to craft."
she opens the ornate case.
abdb9f74df95cb9d8ed6109f8d259b69.png

This is a beskar soul steel mix with shaped crushed Khyber crystal in the head. perfectly balanced and we used it to crush a mudhorn's skull. "

Wasp's guards each take a step forward, only letting up when their queen gestures for them to stay back. She stands, carefully removing the large mace with both hands, holding it gently as she inspects each and every detail of the weapon, which she can't help noticing is colored much like her armour.

"It's... Beautiful, in it's own simple way. It has slain a mudhorn, did you say?" She says, the motors in her cybernetic hand buzzing slightly as she turns the weapon over.
She takes a few steps back and away from the crowd, and raises the mace up for a few test swings, displaying a subtle grace in her movement as she swings from below, using the momentum to carry it into another swing from the side, wielding it in a traditional naudir stance, however her style was marred by the unwieldy nature of the weapon, letting her know that this was a weapon of power over speed and precision, not at all like the staffs she was used to. Nevertheless, she could see herself wielding this weapon in battle when the time came.
She returns to the table, still looking over the fine weapon.

"What you lack in decorum, you more than make for in your craft. I accept your gift, young one. Tell me again, what is your name?"

Kami Meran Kami Meran

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom