Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ganging up.... really guys?

IM calm i just dont like it when ppl hate on something when they havnt read it. i dont care. and you two 13 and mando should take your own advice. split up.

im done with it for now.

Darren Shaw said:
IM calm i just dont like it when ppl hate on something when they havnt read it. i dont care. and you two 13 and mando should take your own advice. split up.

im done with it for now.
Im fine ner vod I understand subject 13s advice is the best and really only advice for this, it happens.

Avicus DuSang

The Patron Saint of Heartache
Like it was stated earlier, sometimes it happens.

In the future, contact the participants before they start attacking you and let them know you will be unable to do a fast paced roleplay over for the time being.

Most people are more then willing to work with their fellow writers because they too want to tell ann engaging story.

@[member="Darren Shaw"] What I suggest is that you PM the people involved and suggest your thoughts on the matter. If communication can't resolve the issue then make a report of the post and an RPJ will look into the incident.

What was the thread where this happened?

I urge everyone to better communicate with each other. If there is still an issue, use the report button.

Thanks.

Tegaea Alcori said:
@[member="Darren Shaw"] What I suggest is that you PM the people involved and suggest your thoughts on the matter. If communication can't resolve the issue then make a report of the post and an RPJ will look into the incident.

What was the thread where this happened?

I urge everyone to better communicate with each other. If there is still an issue, use the report button.

Thanks.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/3617-i-have-nothing-to-do/

Matreya

@[member="Mereel Vaun"]
Hard to be srioIs when you are over there murmurin to yourself LMAO

@[member="Darren Shaw"]
Im in the thread with him and i gotta agree. He got jumped like he was wearing red in crip territory. It's not really that cool. But everybody wants to have that pirk of adding to their bio that they got a kill. So by jumping you they rid themselves of the one blocking the target. But did they need to start a 9 mile spank line? I don't think so lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom