Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ganging up.... really guys?

Y.C.W.B.M said:
If you write about your character taking a dump, no one will attack you... and if they do, blast them with Force Butt Cannon where you turn around bend over and launch a high pressured hose of "stuff" at them
If only....im going to have to kill myselfnow though

not now. thinking of helping the jedi with intel. (worked with sith for a while) maybe if we just spar it could work, but i cant really go against my treaty with the republic.

Wow, haven't actually read the thread but I took a look at it and I have to agree that's kind of lame. From what I could see none of those people were actually working together, heck half of them weren't even aware of the others' presence. I can understand wanting to get involved with the story but that's a bit much. At the very least people should have staggered their entrances, you know? Give Shaw a chance to react to the first enemy before having the second and third show up. I mean it's one thing to put your character into a position where he/she can be attacked but it's quite another when six people suddenly appear out of the woodwork to kill you. In Poker we call that stacking the deck. :p

Selena is... quite... I suppose damaged is a proper word. But not in a drastic way. She just is rough and does not make connections, which flows well with her Jedi training.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom