Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ganging up.... really guys?

Alright this is way to over load. I left for work and come back to a tread where I had t read about 8 posts of people ganging up on me. I had 4 people to avade all at once from multiple posts from the same people. That leaves me behind. and I have to figure a way to avoid you all.

I would like to ask peopl to leave a window open for people to have a chance to counter you with in reason. to face 4 people at one is absurd.

@[member="Darren Shaw"] ya..this is a problem..but I feel if a character puts themselves in the position to be attacked its fair play, also i dont use attacks that will definantly land on target so that may help make it counterable

Darren Shaw said:
Dont hate before you read.

if thats all you have to say then get off the thread.

Alright before this escalates into a argument let me try to be the bigger man and influence you all to let it go. Honestly o see the problem but this should he no reason to hold a grudge or just torment anyone. This eventually leads to stress and leads others to just quit the site. Ive seen it happen and its not fun. Lets all just let this go.

And yeah, i read it XD.

Im fine with it..its not like it was a dueling thread. The "I have nothing to do" title didnt imply being jumped by 5 people at the same time..you only had three at first but two more were on their way id do the same if I were a force user.

thats the only reasonable way that i saw him avoiding it.

I told him to leave because if he doesnt have anything nice to say then he shouldnt say that. And i wont leave the site because its fun and i have invested to much to let go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom