Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied Gal'ros

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To provide a new home and an exciting place for the ZU to rp at.
    rogue-planets.jpg
  • Image Credit:http://astroblog.cosmobc.com/2012/04/27/astroblog-follow-friday-weekly-stumbles-2012-04-27/
  • Canon: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links:N/A
GENERAL INFORMATION
GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION
  • Gravity: Standard
  • Climate: Temperate
  • Primary Terrain: Grassland, Mountains, Oceans, Tundras, Forests,
  • Atmosphere: Type I
LOCATION INFORMATION
  • Capital City: : N/A
  • Planetary Features:
    • Stumpthatch Hills
    • Luminous Plateau
    • Turquoise Desert
    • Wonderous Plains
    • Corpsestone Mountain
  • Major Locations:
    • Deep Cave - A cave that the bottom is unusually deep
    • Woodenguard Gorge - a distinct gorge that is unusu8ally deep.
    • Magentawater Grotto A popular spot for the local ecology
    • Wraithwarden Cavern - A cavern full of crystals
    • Crimson Stone - The biggest stone on the Luminous Plateau, it's red light is distinct and the whole plateau glows at night due to some sort of local phonomime.
  • Force Nexus (Optional): N/A
  • Intent:N/A
  • Nexus Name: N/A
  • Nexus Alignment: N/A
  • Size: N/A
  • Strength:N/A
  • Accessibility: N/A
  • Effects: N/A

POPULATION
  • Native Species: N/A
  • Immigrated Species: N/A
  • Population: Uninhabited
  • Demographics: N/A
  • Primary Languages: N/A
  • Culture: N/A

GOVERNMENT & ECONOMY
  • Government: N/A
  • Affiliation: Eternal Empire Zweihander Union
  • Wealth: Poor
  • Stability: Low. It is an uninhabited planet with no formal government or presence of sentient species
  • Freedom & Oppression: N/A

MILITARY & TECHNOLOGY

• Military: N/A
  • Technology: N/A

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
An largely unexplored planet in the Loma system, it will become one of the new homes for the Zweihander Union. It is noted in the early scans that their are unusually deep cave systems and caves, showing that the planet has an unusually thick crust and perhaps at one point had alot of volcanic activity.

Last edited:

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Alli Vern Alli Vern

What's the status on this sub? Would you like more time to complete it or would you prefer to have it archived?

If I don't hear anything back within a few days, this submission will be archived for inactivity. If you would like it pulled back out of the archives so that it can be worked on - Please make the request in the Submission-Modification Thread.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Alli Vern Alli Vern

There are a few things I need you to work on before I pass this planet up for its secondary.

IMAGE LINK
  1. Did you intend to leave your planet image as a link? Also this is the same image from this submission. Perhaps you would like to use another planet from the same source?

LOCATION INFORMATION
  1. Planetary Features: You have used this to mention that the planet is primarily wild. Could you expand on this. What features exist that make this planet wild?
POPULATION
  1. Everywhere you have listed TBD I would simply swap that out for N/A for now.
  2. Immigrated Species: Since you have listed a settlement there are immigrated species on the planet. Please list them here with the proper hyperlinks.
  3. You have removed the Demographics portion the template. You will need to add it back in. According to the codex submission guidelines
    The entire template must be used in your submission. The template's base fields are not to be changed/removed/altered with the exception of a Force Nexus. If a Planet does not have one this can be removed. Otherwise, If the field does not apply simply state "N/A". Additional information and fields may be added if desired.
GOVERNMENT AND ECONOMY
  1. Government: if the planet is uninhabited how does it have a form of government. As of now you have not listed that the planet has any population. If there is no population or anyone living on the planet then there can be no government.
  2. Affiliations: please link the factions you have listed in this field.
  3. Wealth: This has the same issue. If there is no population to create wealth, then how is this planet wealthy?
  4. Stability: The same issue is at play. If there is no population then how can their be lawless areas?
  5. GENERAL NOTE: until the issue with the demographics is dealt with or you list some kind of population, this entire section seems to be very confusing. You mention a settlement
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
  1. Since you have mentioned a settlement, please expand on your history to include when the settlement was established, and what did the colonization team find when they began to settle the planet. What kind of obstacles did they run into? Was is it difficult to acclimate to the climate? I feel some details like this would be helpful.

TEMPLATE FORMATTING
  1. The template format seems to be severely broken, and I am going to ask you to clean it up and fix the broken code issues that are throughout this submission.
There is a lot of work that needs to be done on this submission. I feel you may also benefit from putting this back into the pre-codex to give you the time to work on all these issues. You do always have the option of working on it in live judging as well. Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

Judah Lesan Judah Lesan

I am sorry about the format, I am going to go to my yet to be reviewed planet and fix it too, This is what happens when you mess up the template and copy it for other planets. It should be good now and I have changed things to hopefully be right. Let me know if I need to beef it up with any more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom