Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contest Galaxy's Most Dangerous Darksiders - The Winners

Thanks for participating, folks. 25 people voted for 127 names, and here's what we got.

CATEGORY 1: "Name UP TO THREE especially dangerous Masters of the Dark Side who are currently out and about, doing things in the galaxy."

8cvzkee.png

There were four names that stood out above all others, nearly a four-way tie. In no particular order: Kascalion Giedfield Kascalion Giedfield , Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex , Gat Tambor Gat Tambor , Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis

bCSNEdI.png

Many other Masters received votes: Darth Voyance Darth Voyance , Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf , AMCO AMCO (posthumously), Avernus Avernus , Other Space Kaiden Other Space Kaiden , Srina Talon Srina Talon , Vora Kaar Vora Kaar , Ashin Varanin Ashin Varanin , Cara Dorniarn Cara Dorniarn , Caulder Dune Caulder Dune , Darth Metus Darth Metus , Darth Voracitos Darth Voracitos , Enyo Typhos Enyo Typhos , Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano , Lunafreya Solidor Lunafreya Solidor , Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter , Sith Master, Arctus Silmar Arctus Silmar , Vaylin Vaylin , Elpsis Kerrigan Elpsis Kerrigan , Darth Interitus Darth Interitus , Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze , Runi Verin Runi Verin

CATEGORY 2: "Name UP TO THREE especially dangerous Darksiders (not of Master rank) who are currently out and about, doing things in the galaxy."

8cvzkee.png

Again, there were clear leaders. In no particular order: Lark Lark , Darth Daiara Darth Daiara , Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

bCSNEdI.png

Many other Darksiders received votes: Nida Perl Nida Perl , Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru , Aren D'Shade Aren D'Shade , Iasha Rha Iasha Rha , Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt , Malikai Graush, Mlow Eman'outther Mlow Eman'outther , PERSENUS PERSENUS , Darth Sinestruss Darth Sinestruss , Xobos Yakieer Xobos Yakieer

CATEGORY 3: "Name UP TO THREE Darksiders (of any rank) who would be most likely to be able to turn an average Jedi to the Dark Side - one way or another."

GH5ONaG.png

This category saw no clear winners. EVERYONE's a winner! AMCO AMCO (posthumously) Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya Darth Daiara Darth Daiara Arctus Silmar Arctus Silmar Avernus Avernus Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Darth Metus Darth Metus Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis Darth Voracitos Darth Voracitos Darth Voyance Darth Voyance Gat Tambor Gat Tambor Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano Kaalia Pavanos Kaalia Pavanos Kascalion Giedfield Kascalion Giedfield Lark Lark Lunafreya Solidor Lunafreya Solidor Nida Perl Nida Perl Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter Second Son Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf Telis Taharin-Zambrano Telis Taharin-Zambrano The Grim Lady The Grim Lady Vaylin Vaylin Velok the Younger Velok the Younger

I've got a feeling many people just voted for the folks they write with in their circles, because objectively I haven't read anything that makes me think some of these folks are deadly.

Except Lark. He's a G.

Some degree of that kind of thing is unavoidable, yeah. The goal was to minimize that (if possible) by keeping votes anonymous and asking for a top three instead of a top one. Having seen the groups of votes, it looks like that made a bit of a difference (e.g. few if any votes used all three Master slots for top Sith Empire people).

I will note that there were two comments to the effect of 'I don't really see any Darksiders out and about being dangerous.'

Alkor Centaris Alkor Centaris You wound me.

Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex I will always take a sprite.

Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill Clearly understandable that this kind of voting is heavily biased towards friends and close knit circles of people who think someone is good. Which seeing you try to avoid that makes it clear by having different categories that would prevent such. And due to being based on the honor system, you know someone may have gotten away with voting for themselves.

However, a lot of the names I see, I could easily see being within their categories. However, it... almost pains me to see not many Non-master Dark sided people who have a very low number, or are just rarely played.

Also, are you going to do a Light sider or a NFU kind of thing like this in the future?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom