Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galactic Republic Senate roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanya Val Lerium said:
[member="Mantic Dorn"] may not be republic but OotBR dose do politics and diplomacy etc

If possible may I stand in for my own planet due to my increase of GR activity?

Sekalus
I'd say yes for any planets in GR cloud. But are not your character a known force user. That is a nono for senators.

You could however present yourself as an ambassador for the Black Rose and through that have influence on senate dealings..?

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Mantic Dorn"]

Do you mean black rose or black sun, if it's definitely black sun never had any dealings with them and they'd be arrested for criminal activity in our section of space. As for this char she is know in the republic and the Jedi. other than that I am a representative for the br.

Sanya Val Lerium said:
[member="Mantic Dorn"]

Do you mean black rose or black sun, if it's definitely black sun never had any dealings with them and they'd be arrested for criminal activity in our section of space. As for this char she is know in the republic and the Jedi. other than that I am a representative for the br.
Woops! My bad.
Edited.
Either way, a known force user is not allowed as senator. But, contact a senator and initiate diplomatic relations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom