Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Galactic Economic Conference

Do you have an interest in a thread like this?

• Not ever

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm trying to gauge the level of interest (if any) for a player driven event which focuses on the myriad and plentiful companies and designers that have been submitted over the years. With such a variety of industries represented I think this is an untapped theme. If there is sufficient interest I'd be more than happy to host the thread and put whatever Codex/Factory submissions needed to have the venue. This would be similar to the Star Wars equivalent of the World's Fair.

The Vision
The Galactic Economic Conference is being hosted on <planet/station> and invitations have already been dispatched to the galaxy's renown corporations, companies, designers, and inventors to feature their designs or newest products at company-themed shopfronts and display areas. The technological and economic wonders of tomorrow on display for the viewing pleasure of private or government investors and competitors a like. Network with luxury brand CEOs, food production tycoons, defense sector magnates, shipyard moguls, and cutthroat investors to bring your lineup to the next level all within the safety of neutral space. Or take the opportunity to buy one, several, or all the products on display.

GA has a lot of corporate types. I know a particular Trade Federation that would more than likely want to participate. You can share it there, see if we can't get our corpos to come out of hiding.
916883779757436989.gif

I thought I'd save some people the trouble of looking for names to tag to discuss things - so here are the names thus far (minus duplicates)
  • Aculia Voland
  • Astrid pentoghast
  • Aurelian Sigismund
  • Balthus Larr
  • CETCOM
  • Damion Dorian Tarkin
  • Darth Caedes
  • Darth Empyrean
  • Dracken Pryce
  • Hiro Statura
  • Jasper Kai'el
  • Jonyna Si
  • Khamesi Aivar
  • Laphisto
  • Marlon Sularen
  • Rulonom Laborr
  • Zinayn
  • Toby Russen
If I've missed your name or misspelled something my bad! The thread will, of course, be Public so if anyone is reading this message who hasn't voted please don't take this as an exclusive list.

Last edited:
Perhaps some more defined options will help the creative juices or you all can tell me to figure it out myself and I'll go ahead and do that!
cue music!
Presenting the the picturesque Kaal, an oceanic tropical planet with a history of attracting the commercially and fiscally savvy elite:
20231019_215352.png

Introducing Manaan, a serene ocean planet of unparalleled importance during the Old Republic Era as it was the one and only source of Kolto:
20231019_221032.png

And last but certainly not least, Hoth a frozen planet with scenic mountains and icy plains sure to provide a truly unique forum:
20231019_010928.png

Perhaps some more defined options will help the creative juices or you all can tell me to figure it out myself and I'll go ahead and do that!
cue music!
Whichever one people like the most you can shoot to me to make a banner thingy for the thread. I'll prolly get through the stuff for objectives tomorrow for you as well. : )

(Also I like Manaan)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom