Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Galactic Economic Conference

Do you have an interest in a thread like this?

• Not ever

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cay-Yo Cay-Yo

How did you feel about the setup post?: The setup post was great! I’m also a sucker for good codex/factory subs, so I was doubly excited for the GEC when I saw it was also a tangible location. That was a nice touch.

Do you feel the objectives are engaging?: Personally, I felt the objectives were fine. One for showing off your stuff and another for selling it may have felt a little similar to some, but once one or two writers went to a certain objective the others filtered in. True, some folks were hunting faction outlets, but I only saw two or three hard factions present (and I was one of them, and I made a faction connection), so I feel that was appropriately delegated to the writers to forge if they wanted to.

What would you like to see in the future?: Neutral grounds like this are fun for mercantile characters who don’t get a lot of organic screen time to gather and make connections. Incorporating some different prefixes, like Auctions/Contracts/Boosts could be nice for flavor and for thread objective ideas. Some ideas off the top ~ christening of a new yacht cruiser, a charity gala, an arms display, betting on podraces while we make deals in the VIP, auctions of subbed artifacts and guns made by 3rd party donors, etc. If you want action, who’s to say we’re not attacked by pirates at a neutral site? Or our prized showcases are stolen? Murder mystery party?

Would you want some form of Storyteller interaction?: Depending on the threads, possibly? The GEC story flowed well enough without one because it was purely social. More action/PVE centered stories or those that can be DMed (a podrace or auction) could do well with storyteller interaction.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Niki Priddy Niki Priddy Maëlys Amnen Maëlys Amnen Rulonom Laborr Rulonom Laborr Laphisto Laphisto Jack Sandrow Jack Sandrow Chi Chuchi Chi Chuchi Tilon Quill Tilon Quill Judah Dashiell Judah Dashiell Castor Crane Castor Crane Cici Alonnia Drekker Cici Alonnia Drekker Tycho Vale Tycho Vale Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund Chessashai Umianai Chessashai Umianai

Thank you, again, for participating in the Galactic Economic Conference! This my first public event thread and I know it did not hit the mark that many would have hoped it did, but for you all that participated please take this token tag:

GEC_tag.png

It isn't much, but much like the thread this is my first time making such an award. Feel free to continue posting to the GEC thread and continuing on your conversations.

For those who are interested please give a statement from your character/company/faction in reaction to their GEC participation. I would very much like to send off the thread with a pleasant blog post summarizing the experiences!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom