Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galactic Alliance

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
What's the GA's view on rights of sentient droids?

I'm seriously asking, not saying all machines should be considered equal to organics but for those that went through manumission and proven sentience and independent thinking, what sort of positions would be available for such droids? For example if I would join GA would I be allowed to take position of a senator or higher ranking military officer?

Vykon Halke

Interim Chief of State
@[member="HK-36"] - The planets govern themselves. So whether or not you are eligible as a Senator is totally dependent on where you want to run and their laws. Nothing is preventing you from being eligible for a position in the senate or military as far as the Galactic Alliance is concerned though. So yes, you are eligible for the military, senate just depends.

Vykon Halke

Interim Chief of State
@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] - So your crimes so far are attempted assault. Here's an option: Turn yourself in, serve 5-10 years in prison and keep your head.

@[member="Vykon Halke"] Attempted assault isn't a crime, and if it was that's a minor offense at best. Which is a fine. So I will tell you what's going to happen, you are going stop with your bs bounty on me that has no IC backing from your character. Then you are going to stop letting ooc influence your IC choices because my character has a reason to have Rasu beaten, you don't have it for me. And if you continue to pursue this bounty without proper grounds I will see to it that you are reported for metagaming and have your bounty declared non canon

@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] @[member="Vykon Halke"]

Ya attempted assault is a crime, so is attempted murder. Just because you weren't successful doesn't mean it's not a crime. You're still a terrorist if your bomb malfunctions.

Anyways Halke. Best of luck on your goals. But all you get is an OOC thumbs up.

Vykon Halke

Interim Chief of State
@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] - Ik. I'll get rid of the Bounty. I have no real reason to hunt you anyways, you're anti republic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom