Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction [GA/SO] OOC Sign-up | Caldera Crisis — The Alliance Strikes Back

Festerruman Sachiel Festerruman Sachiel after some thought I decided that the GA needs some help in objective 1. My apologies for the disappointment but I noticed there not enough attention to that objective since the other ones are have a lot already. Still I really appreciate the consideration and hope there is a future possibility.
No issue. If you're ever up for fighting in trenches like a pig in mud in the future, let me know.

Maybe? Though Im not sure if Alex would be the kind of character that would fit to be a good foil for yours. She is less of a commander kind of character.

That said, still happy to take part, Alex has had fun fighting soldiers before.

Actually, I was thinking of introducing a Chaos Pact agent to be a character I can RP with on the ground, since I can go so far with just throwing military troops and it wouldn't make sense for my leader character to be on the front. Maybe you're covering the evacuation out of the city and run into an agent hiding in one of the city's buildings thats directing accurate artillery fire onto the evac zones? Thinking of making this character a former Death Brigadier, basically the Chaos Pact's most elite special forces.

Just a thought.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Actually, I was thinking of introducing a Chaos Pact agent to be a character I can RP with on the ground, since I can go so far with just throwing military troops and it wouldn't make sense for my leader character to be on the front. Maybe you're covering the evacuation out of the city and run into an agent hiding in one of the city's buildings thats directing accurate artillery fire onto the evac zones? Thinking of making this character a former Death Brigadier, basically the Chaos Pact's most elite special forces.

Just a thought.
That does sound pretty interesting, and it could be really fun. Though I feel like the Evac area would be one with some shielding so not sure if the arty idea would be the best one. Especially considering the fact undead drop pods are being used anyways. Maybe instead the agent is directing squads or giving coordinates for the drop pods?

That does sound pretty interesting, and it could be really fun. Though I feel like the Evac area would be one with some shielding so not sure if the arty idea would be the best one. Especially considering the fact undead drop pods are being used anyways. Maybe instead the agent is directing squads or giving coordinates for the drop pods?

That would work indeed for him to be co-ordinating potential landing zones for drop-pods and observing enemy troops. I'm right now creating a separate sub-account to use. I'll probably make the first post unless you with to go first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom