Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction [GA/SO] OOC Sign-up | Caldera Crisis — The Alliance Strikes Back

The homeworld of the Mirilan will be converted into yet another one of the Chaos Pact's forge-worlds and their inhabitants will either convert to the His Word or perish. Do not expect gibbering undead hordes but rather row upon row of disciplined oath-troops accompanied by a tsunami of armor that shall grind down your mountains under a sky made black by the propellant of our rocket artillery.

Do not weep, for Father Khaos shall embrace you all.

Objective 2: If any GA ground pounders want to meet.
The Hellstompers will show you the power of GA Armored Spearhears.

You have alerted the BUG!

For unfinished business on Geonosis

faora-faora-ul.gif

Should've brought more friends~​

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Jenn pledged to be a part of the Strike Force on Odacer-Faustin during the war meeting, and she is as good as her word - so that's where she'll be.

If someone's down to fight her during her attempt at a torch and burn, let me know!

Aloy will be supporting Jenn Kryze as per their agreement during the Taris Council. If anyone wants to make it an even fight on OBJ 3, lemme know!

dang, guess i gotta be here.

Amani will be off defending her home village from all the gross sith stuff, a bit out of the way of the main Obj II. Would love to have a good old fashioned duel here and play up the personal angle. Anyone out there wanna get in on this?

Alas!

I would have truly loved to see Jenn fighting alongside Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla , her honored equal, but I've already planned out for her to fight shoulder-to-shoulder with her dear friend Valery Noble Valery Noble , sorry!

Sorry to you as well, friends - rest assured I'd very much like to see Jenn meet with Liorra Liorra some other time, feel free to hit me up about that some time soon!

Mellifluous Magenta Mellifluous Magenta , I'm intrigued - I'll let my writing partner for this know, get back to you on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom