Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction [GA/SO] OOC Sign-up | Caldera Crisis — The Alliance Strikes Back

Who else will be fighting on Objective 2, I intend on sending an Army Corp if needed to conquer Mirial on the side of the Sith Order. My forces can serve as cannon fodder enemies to fight and I can deploy some elite NPCs if you desire one-on-one fights. I'm thinking of having a massive area around one of the major cities (none are stated in lore so keeping it unnamed) devolve into massive trench warfare where the Chaos Pact is currently mauling PDF elements and bombarding the city with superheavy siege guns.

Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Grrwunhoooll Agaburry and Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad , would you be also interested? I currently have the Hellstompers fighting an armored regiment.

Who else will be fighting on Objective 2, I intend on sending an Army Corp if needed to conquer Mirial on the side of the Sith Order. My forces can serve as cannon fodder enemies to fight and I can deploy some elite NPCs if you desire one-on-one fights. I'm thinking of having a massive area around one of the major cities (none are stated in lore so keeping it unnamed) devolve into massive trench warfare where the Chaos Pact is currently mauling PDF elements and bombarding the city with superheavy siege guns.

Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Grrwunhoooll Agaburry and Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad , would you be also interested? I currently have the Hellstompers fighting an armored regiment.

That would certainly be interesting. I‘ll think about it some more and will let you know.

Festerruman Sachiel Festerruman Sachiel after some thought I decided that the GA needs some help in objective 1. My apologies for the disappointment but I noticed there not enough attention to that objective since the other ones have a lot of members involved already. Still I really appreciate the consideration and hope there is a future possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom