Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion [GA | DE] Operation Shadow Hand | GA Defense of Tython, Empress Teta, & Prakith

dgxmq14-4d2aaa93-542a-4548-a4d5-8abe8fb38b16.png

TAGS: Formerly Spirit of Valor Formerly Spirit of Valor Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti Aris Noble Aris Noble

dgxmmvv-a37f840b-d383-4727-8658-db139c0bb7ca.png

"Get Braze and Aris to the medical bay," the droid whirred. "We need to get that arm wrapped properly, and his ears need to be checked for damage severity. I'm gonna go get us the hell out of here." He paused, turning to Braze. "Jasper is fine. He's with Seydan Toth."
"I-I can do that. I can take them to the med bay."

"Braze, can you show us where the med bay is? I'll take Aris since he can't hear."

"Med-bay... come with me."
Braze listened intently to Pyf, his attention shifting as Aether closed the doors. A sigh of relief escaped him, easing the tightness in his chest. Although worried, he reminded himself that Jasper has survived many other past challenges. He should have faith in his Master's survival, Braze nodded to Zaiya and cast a concerned glance at Aris before leading the way to the med bay.

"Zaiya, can you help me position my hands around Aris? I might be able to assist him... I'm not entirely sure, but it's worth trying. I need to place my hands on either side of his head to direct the energy flow correctly," Braze explained. His practice of this technique had been a nightly ritual, aimed at exhausting himself to ward off nightmares. Until now, he had only applied it to himself. Given his current state—with one wrist broken and the other arm paralyzed—he was far from being in optimal condition. However, he held onto the hope that he might alleviate some of Aris's potential lasting damage.

Gently tapping Aris on the shoulder, Braze sought to gauge his condition by making eye contact, trying to understand his feelings or thoughts. "You did good," he said slowly and with raised volume, hoping to communicate his encouragement to Aris.

VVVDHjr.png

qXu9Rp6.png

Equipment: Lightsaber, Stygian Codex
Allies: NSO, Dark Side Elite, Knights of Ren.
Enemies: Jedi: Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el

CLASH-AT-KALETH.png

Kaleb could feel the bitter, stinging cold of ice cling to his very body. In an attempt to strike back would he try to swing his saber arm wildly towards the Jedi Man. He had hoped for a singular strike, the ice had other plans as it would continue to spread all over his body. He was enveloped within a frigid prison that left him shivering, teeth chattering against each other. His burning rage seemed to be stopped, if only for a moment. He was now at the mercy of the Jedi before him as his emerald blade deactivated, his hilt fell to the ground as he was left defenseless.

Kaleb attempted to struggle against the ice that encroached around his body. He felt trapped by it, even unable to use the Force to break free. He could try to harness the newly acquired power of anger, yet he didn't know if it would be enough. His spirit was torn between light and dark, and he didn't know it. Sunwalker had still firmly believed himself as a Jedi. Despite everything that happened, the break into the Bogan Collection in the Temple, fleeing the Core only to end up here. The hunted becoming the hunter, now it had led to this. The man spoke of a war. War? What war? Kaleb had been too young to see the Second Great Hyperspace War, but what was this Jedi even saying?

"Do you think i've strayed from the path. No! I am the better Jedi out of you, the Council, and soon the entire order. I've been hunted for accessing secrets too powerful... Too knowing even for you... I intend to show you! All of you! That I can tame light and dark and still be a Jedi Knight. No Jedi should be below the Dark Side as above! You are all too blinded to see!!" What once began as a calm statement quickly reared his ugly temper. The darkness would only keep rising, he tried to use newly discovered dark powers to lift rocks, stones, debris, and his lightsaber in some vain attempt of striking back at the Jedi. Still Kaleb seemed to be lost within his own hubris to recognize to what he was giving into.

What once had been a headstrong, and inquisitive Knight of the New Jedi Order had fallen far and quickly, with much farther to fall still. It would be clear to the Jedi Man that Kaleb wouldn't listen so easily, or quickly. He tried to harness his temper to break through the ice, yet his spirit wouldn't allow his darkness to crack through. The Force had felt, odd, different as he felt things gained, yet things lost. Still he raged against the ice.

"Gone!?!?! I feel more like myself then I've ever been. I feel stronger, powerful with unlocking great secrets. My path has just begun... Can't you see that! This is my path, this is all there is!" He said his tone sounded half defeated, the other half full of dark conviction as he had turned his back on his brothers and sisters in the Force.​

xiqfVVX.png

Aris was lost.

He stared at the floating drone in concern. Braze and Zaiya seemed relaxed at least, but it didn't stop the anxiety of just not knowing what was going on to bubble in his chest. He always knew what was going on. He could see it usually, what might be happening, but he would always hear it. There were so many things he could hear if he focused.

But he could hear nothing now.

He stared between them both as they spoke. They were trying to say something, slowly so he could read their lips, but he'd never learned how to read lips. It was frustrating. That was the emotion he felt. Frustration. At the same time, though, he ended up letting a nervous smile take over as he glanced between them both. They'd survived. They'd survived well enough for them both to try and encourage him. He reached over to hug them both, just for a brief moment.

"I don't know what you're saying, but I'm glad we're all here. .. I won't argue with whatever you need me to do, just point me the way, okay?"

Braze Braze | Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti | Formerly Spirit of Valor Formerly Spirit of Valor

CLASH-AT-KALETH.png

Kaleth
Tags: Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker

QMYkguM.png

"Do you think i've strayed from the path. No! I am the better Jedi out of you, the Council, and soon the entire order. I've been hunted for accessing secrets too powerful... Too knowing even for you... I intend to show you! All of you! That I can tame light and dark and still be a Jedi Knight. No Jedi should be below the Dark Side as above! You are all too blinded to see!!"

"Put your ego aside for one minute!" Jasper snapped. "Don't you understand? You were about to kill civilians! Refugees! All for what, to prove your point to me!? That's not what the Jedi Order is meant to do! Is this what you want to become!? Someone who strikes down children without a second thought!?"

Jasper didn't care about the reputation, the prestige. They were meant to save lifes, safeguard innocents from the darkness. The Darkside was cruel and unforgiving, a path that saw people lose everything. He had seen Exegol. It was a force so evil it drove the Maw to destroy their own planet in a last-minute ritual. This was the path of self destruction, and this Jedi was too caught up in the high of the power to see clearly.

"Forget the council!" he shouted. "Forget the politics, expectations, prestige and everything else! None of that matters! This is about maintaining your humanity! If you go down this road it will tear you apart, and countless others will be torn apart with you!"

Pyf floated into the cockpit, directing his attention to the astromech Blip.

"Alright, Blip, get us out of here!"

The droid gave a melodic string of warbled beeps, a message with a musical undertone.

"Jasper is fine," Pyf insisted. "Kid ain't exactly a kid anymore. He can take care of himself. The padawans need to be brought to safety."

The astromech saluted, re-inserting his scomp into the consol and bringing the Lonestar-1 up, climbing into the atmosphere of Tython. As soon as they had a window, the vessel jumped away into hyperspace, leaving behind the battlefield and the explosions. Pyf let out a mechanical sigh of relief. Jasper would be fine. The little droid insisted upon this being the case. Should a droid feel concern at all? It was hard to say. Strange as it was, the Jedi Knight was his friend. The only one who could break through his analytical nature no less. The confinds of programming seemed to grow thinner as he watched the boy grow into a man. He was worried.

But that could wait. Jasper's student and his friends were his priority. That's what Jasper would want, right?

After a while, Pyf floated into the medical bay, followed by Blip, the astromech.

"Alright, we're clear," the spark droid relayed. "Sorry, I'm not exactly going to be much help with the medical equipment. Don't exactly have hands, you see."

Pyf floated up to Aris, hovering before him inquisitively.

"Does he know morse code? Do they teach Jedi that?"

H E L L O

The spark droid blinked out the message with his single photoreceptor eye, hoping to communicate something to the deaf padawan. It was better than leaving him in the dark, right?

Meanwhile, Blip would warble out a musical string of droidspeak insisting that he was also there to help, giving a salute with his extendable scomp link.

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

CLASH-AT-KALETH.png

Kaleth Temple
Interacting with: Aris Noble Aris Noble | Braze Braze | [ Formerly Spirit of Valor Formerly Spirit of Valor

TddmRqj.png
-

uzcRtEx.png

Lots of emotions were bubbling through. It was clear Braze and Aris were also feeling it. The crash of adrenaline hit, and it was just about the time that Braze asked for her help with Aris that the young Noble stood up, and said he was glad that they were here. That they make it out.

As pinpricks of emotion pricked at Zaiya's eyes, her vibrant colors began to dull, melting into a somber grey marked with shades of blue that hinted at relief. Yet, there was a glimmer of hope, as her patterns were now rimmed with a golden hue, signaling a positive shift in her emotions. Despite this, the weight of everything that had transpired caused Zaiya to tremble, tears streaming down her cheeks in shimmering silver rivulets as she tightly embraced them both.

They were alive. That’s what mattered.

And Zaiya was oh so, so, very grateful.

Robe and cool jewelry | BCA - Solid State Hologram Tool Band | The Babysitter Droid AKA - Nana *Zapped for now

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

EZtyFnc.png
Objective 3: Clash at Kaleth
Gear: Kta Dom Lya, Lightsaber, Robes of the Wayward, Armored Jacket
Allies: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si
Opponent: Detritus Ren Detritus Ren

Victory appeared close. The Ren was down, weakened. Taam could still feel the anger, the pain, the hatred burning in the darksider like the mercilessly intense heat of a blast furnace. But, as he had through most of the battle, seemed to form no offense. His arms stretched out, almost in surrender, almost as if welcoming the charging Jonyna. Taam watched the searing beam of golden light laced with bright streaks of lightning burst from the luminous blade of Kta received through the Ren's extended hand. The brilliant light seemed to permeate him, the orbalisks that served as his armor shuddering as his body strained to contain the powerful light energy.

As Jonyna drew near, arching up, her lightsaber whirling ready to descend with a mighty strike against their weakened foe, Taam saw too late the damned darksider's scheme. The Ren's hand stretched out upwards towards Jonyna. Even as the light energy of Taam's weapon ravaged the darksider from within, it was being harnessed, focused even as it tore at him.

A moment after their adamant foe screamed, Taam roared. "No!" He yelled. His body ached from the blast of the dark wave and the impact with the ground, but by the Force they were shut out. Taam now charged their adversary, even as the energy burst forth from the Ren Master at Taam's mate. Energy that came from Taam, channeled through the sword Jonyna had forged herself, now used against her. Taam's heavy songsteel broadsword was raised as the burly Cathar knight charged from an oblique angle, himself ready to strike down the wretched foe.

s3XE6a3.jpg

EZtyFnc.png

VIPER
KALETH TEMPLE | TYTHON
ALLIES: DE
ENEMIES: GA
ENGAGING: Lily Decoria Lily Decoria
GEAR: Armour | Lightsaber | Pistol | Vibroblades | Vibroknife | Grenade loadout

imperialsilver.png

banner18.png

PNEUMA

Risk everything it was.

The young Jedi had made her choice, unfortunate as it was. She made the mistake to open herself up instead of keeping on the defence. It was the worst thing she could have done to move away from Soresu. She may be a naturally gifted fighter, but she didn't have years of combat experience to back up her skills.

It was a shame.

When there was some distance between them again, the girl pulled another saber, a shoto. Amena smirked and shook her head before igniting her second blade.
"For what it's worth, I'm sorry." the Inquisitor said before jumping into action again. Keeping up the pretence of Djem So, she engaged the Padawan once more, her second blade only there to deflect the girl's shoto when it needed.

The moment she saw the slightest of an opening, however, she changed form mid-strike once more. Combining both Jar'Kai and Juyo, the double argent blade changed into the truly deadly Force hunter it was. Her true form came into full might. She no longer had time to waste.
<Captain, move ahead and secure what we came here for.> she ordered, bringing the full might of the two combined saber forms down on the Echani that persisted to stay in the way while she spoke over the comms.
<Clear copy.> came the Purge Officer's reply before the Troopers deployed from the surrounds to rush the temple.

To buy the men time, Amena no longer held anything back, showcasing why she was such a prodigious Inquisitor and why even the Sith'ari himself had taken an interest in her. If the child wished to survive, she'd better pray to the divine and dig deep, but she would not let the Padawan stop her men.

The double blade struck with a strength of a Vornskr and the speed of a Viper, whipping and humming, clashing against the two Jedi sabers, but working to drive the young woman back into a corner all the same. Amena had changed from the tempered once-Jedi into the acrobatic harbinger of death to both Sith and Jedi far more skilled than this Padawan. A full-fledged Kandaran warrior and an Inquisitor for three decades, there was little to no flaws in her attack. The blades struck, looking to behead or sever whatever body part they could reach.

It would now become clear to the girl that Amena was done playing with her and giving chances at life.

Um9wLtZ.png

CLASH-AT-KALETH.png

Tag: Detritus Ren Detritus Ren Taam Moghul Taam Moghul
Gear: In bio, Jonyna's loadout
<Catharese> "Basic"
z49HlYC.png
His free hand pushed open palmed, pressing against the Cathar Woman’s stomach in her falling avalanche strike. Just as he was about to take the brunt of her blow, so would she bear the full force of energy unable to be contained by Detritus. He could feel his muscles tear, his body burning into an inferno, as such radiant and strong energies coursing through Detritus would let loose on the Cathar woman as well. At last came the scream that Detritus could no longer contain through a blast of raging light. “DIEEEE!!!!” He screamed as he hoped to use the unstable energies of her mate in his weakened state to unleash a brutal strike in an attempt of taking her with him.

An instant. That's how long it took for a battle to change, from one side to the other. All she could do was brace for it, putting all of her energy into making sure it wouldn't kill her.

In an instant, Jonyna felt herself thrown back, her guardian armor taking the brunt of the impact and cracking under the energy, a massive spider-web formed on it's chest. She bounced, the first impact taking the wind out of her, the second causing her to winge in pain. Something had defenitely broken, but she wouldn't worry about that now. She needed to stand...

And that was a struggle. She rose, but immediately fell. Yup, something in her back was broken. That hurt, a lot...

No. She wouldn't be defeated. She rose once more, relying on her own grit to hold her up. This Empire would not defeat her. She was the hero of Cathar, the Firestarter!

<I...am going to beat you! I swear on my soul that no matter what, I will never give in! I don't care if who you are, I will NEVER surrender to a damn imperial!>

Leaning on Liz, she slowly walked towards her enemy. She watched as Taam charged him once more. She prayed he could deliver the final blow. She prayed this could be over soon. If it wasn't...

She would finish it. That was her promise, her deepest belief.

VVVDHjr.png

ZMoVFqS.png

Allies: NSO, Knights of Ren, Dark Side Elite
Enemies: Jedi: Taam Moghul Taam Moghul Jonyna Si Jonyna Si
Equipment: Ren Lightsaber, Orbalisk Armor

CLASH-AT-KALETH.png

Detritus could feel every nerve on his body burn, he felt the deadly toxins course through his veins. Even as the dark side energy would jolt through him upon redirecting the deadly light through him. He didn’t know if using the Jedi’s own attack would kill her. He focused all of his dark energy, every ounce of his strength in redirected energy that burned against very being. It was a mad gamble, but now he had the chance to use his foes own fury against them. He opened himself up to a conduit of energy, of light and dark channeling through him, even as he felt great pain through his being was the energy channeled.

He could feel the light emerge in a burst of dark energy. It had struck the Cathar Woman, but watched as she was sent flying how she tried to shield herself. She tried to prevent it killing her, but damaging her greatly in the process. His body felt numb, he could barely register the gnawing teeth of the Orbalisks. He spat out crimson as he panted for breath. His eyes watched momentarily as like him, the woman was bruised and battered to her core.

Detritus would try to stand, but found it useless. His body didn’t wish to move, he couldn’t summon his own saber to his grasp. He was left as a shambling mess, but he wasn’t out just yet. He had little strength left, he hoped to quickly bring an end to the fight. Given how damaged the woman was, she could retreat if she wished. Detritus would keep fighting, he would have to force things within his favor.

He panted for breath, rain had covered him, while winds roared against him. Out of the corner of his eye did he see the charging form of the Cathar man. He saw the woman slowly approaching him, leaning in by her own blade. How did she hope to defeat him still? He wondered as he glanced momentarily towards her. An exhale came from him while his eyes shifted to the Cathar man. The Jedi Knight that charged at Detritus while Detritus simply remained knelt to the ground.

The man would charge for Detritus. Another breath exited the defeated Master of Ren. With his arms he waited for the man to step closer. He appeared as if unopposed to the strike he waited until mid swing of the sword for him to act. Quickly did an elbow slam hard right into the Jedi’s gut while he took his other hand to disarm the Jedi. A few moves of Teras Kasi did Detritus attempt a final play. His elbow shoved into the man’s gut, while the other hand work press against his wrist in an attempt to knock the blade from his grasp, and use his weight for Detritus to try and grab him by the throat, trying to get a firm hold on the Jedi while his mate approached with deadly intent.

He looked to the woman as she made her approach. He hoped to gain a firm hold on Taam, but knew that his strength was quickly starting to fade. He looked to the woman. “Strike me down and I snuff out the life of this Jedi…” He said as he spat out drops of crimson, Detritus had one last move to make. She would either strike him and watch her mate die, or she will give up and Detritus releases her mate. The choice would be her own.​

EZtyFnc.png
Gear: Kta Dom Lya, Lightsaber, Robes of the Wayward, Armored Jacket
Allies: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si
Opponent: Detritus Ren Detritus Ren

Taam watched in horror as Jonyna lay on the ground. His charge faltered for only a moment, then resumed with fierce intent towards the slumping Ren. His sword was raised, anger licked at him, anger for what the darksider and done, and how his own attack was used against his mate. That anger fogged his battlemind. His deadly blade was poised to kill, not defeat. kill out of anger. But Taam didn't stop, The heavy songsteel blade began to descend. While the knight had been not seen the dark blast, nor the theft of his assautling energy, Taam still saw through the Force the movement of his foe, the check to the gut, the Teras Kasi maneuver. But rage and an overestimate of his nearly defeated enemy worked against Taam.

Along with a tighening of his heavily muscles core, his armored coat and robes managed to absorb most of the Ren's powerful elbow strike. The strike to his wrist , though anticipated, was underestimated, and Kta slipped from Taam's grip. The sword clattered to the ground and skittered across the dust and debris. Taam's paw grasped the wrist of the hand that clenched around his throat. His thick neck muscles strained to keep the crushing grip at bay. Long claws slipped from his fingers, threatening to punch through the Ren's gauntlets.

It took all he had to strain against the Ren's unexpected vice grip. His lightsaber lay somewhere beyond reach, lost when the dark wave blasted him. Kta lay somewhere nearby... if he could only call to it. The claws of Taam's other hand shot out, slashing at the Ren's arm, at the helmet and the hated yellow eyes, trying to get to flesh to shred. Then Taam saw Jonyna, battered, bruised and relentless. Part of him wished she would retreat and leave the darksider to him. He knew she never would.

The Master of Ren played yet another game. <Kill the bastard.> Taam attempted to say, but it came out as a husky whisper, lost in the falling rain. He reached out, tried to focus in spite of the pain and struggle against the darksider. The songsteel broadsword laying among the rubble began to scoot across the littered ground, metal on stone and sand, as it inched towards it's master.

<> = Catharese
s3XE6a3.jpg

War Crime Extraordinaire
VVVDHjr.png

OPERATION: SHADOW HAND
VVVDHjr.png

Allies: TK-818, KN-967, Jon Hojkstra, Arminius Kroeger, Sahar, Thomas Barran Thomas Barran , Salvor Thul

Enemies: Lycus Merita, Gress D'ran, Ashley Nevermore Ashley Nevermore , I'dadr Gargon I'dadr Gargon

Z9egU9Q.png

qXu9Rp6.png

T O R M E N T

The glue grenade had come as swiftly as the attack that followed, with Janus' opponent leaping upon him with a ferocity he had only known back in his early days at the academy. Janus was no stranger to grappling, though it was far from his forte. Thankfully, he kept his vibroknife at his side, and as his opponent's body came slamming upon him, he reached for it, bringing it to life as he looked his assailant dead in the eyes through his mask.

"Die, scum."

His hand brought the knife up, seeking purchase within the ribcage of his opponent. These moments were visceral, a testament to the statement of kill or be killed. Yet, Janus kept reminding himself that this was what Imperials were made of. They were built from blood and strife. There's was the symphony of war.

His troops, if one could call them that, attempted to continue returning fire, but in the end, they could only hope that their fireteam would reach them in time...

qXu9Rp6.png

Equipment: Crossguard Lightsaber, Echani Energy Shields, Hydrangea Mooblade (strapped to her thigh under her tasset)
Outfit: Jedi Attire
Tag: Amena Kader Amena Kader

Amena was an amazing fighter and it was definitely tiring for Lily to be matching the older woman in combat. Blocking as well as being on the offensive, combining Makashi mixed with some Jar'Kai since she was also using two Lightsabers. It was easy for Lily to flow from one combat form to another and combining them, it was a dance of her move with and enjoy the silent beat that was playing in her mind. Her breathing was quickening and she was noticing there was a slight slowness in her movement, causing too many close calls and forcing her to get bruised and suffer a couple of cuts. Nothing deep but they were taxing on her body.

Shaking her head, "if you were actually sorry, you would not be here trying to murder innocent people." Lily countered as she switched back to a single Lightsaber, the use of two was too taxing on her body now. Instead, she had to focus on blocking with her single Lightsaber. Without truly realising it, Lily started to default into her Echani training, reading her opponent's movements. Understanding the hatred that was coming from Amena, there was no love for the Sith in her movements, no desires for the Sith to succeed and no wishes for the Jedi to survive either though. It was someone else that she served, it was something else that she fell under.

Seeing the desire to behead or delimb Lily, she feinted a move that would leave her arm vulnerable. Faking exhaustion and more clumsy movements, however, she knew the offer would be enticing for this opponent, and allow Lily the chance to sever the arm of Amena. Aiming to cut through her bicep with the Lightsaber. It was a bold move but one that would allow her to stop the soldiers that Amena was trying to charge through the temple.

Braze frowned as he watched the two of them. Feeling uncertain about how to react as Zaiya hugged him and Aris, he wasn't typically one to seek comfort through hugs, especially when feeling aggressively upset or generally sorrowful. Yet, this sadness felt different, and he found himself unable to do much more than use his right arm to awkwardly return the gesture. Even that small attempt caused him discomfort, prompting him to gently withdraw from the hug.

"I'm sorry; this was supposed to be a fun venture, not a near-death experience," Braze said, his voice tinged with regret. He then turned his attention to Aris, his gaze falling curiously on his ears. With a soft glow emanating from his injured hand, Braze reached out to place it near Aris's left ear. Concentrating, he channeled a gentle light, focusing his energy on healing the internal damage to restore Aris's hearing.

Lonestar 1
Tags: Braze Braze , Aris Noble Aris Noble , Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti

IKT4Oii.png

"I'm sorry; this was supposed to be a fun venture, not a near-death experience,"

"Don't beat yourself up, kid," Pyf buzzed. "Nobody was prepared for this..."

The droid's internal cogs were spinning. He hadn't seen this kind of carnage since the Brotherhood of the Maw... The little spark knew that there was only one thing that could come out of whatever this was: War. Strategically, Tython was a gateway, the perfect launch point for spreading chaos and dispare throughout the Galactic Alliance. The Maw had spent the entire Hyperspace War carving a path to Tython just to have a chance at striking at the Core.

But these guys? They had skipped all of it entirely. It was a situation that would require further analysis.

"Near-death isn't death," he stated. "You should be proud that you all held your own and made it out in one piece."

Shev Skirata

You can come in warm, or come in cold.
Shev handed off thee Caff as the other staff members of the Mandalorian FOB hastily packed their gear and people began breaking down the kit that had been set up to facilitate the defense of their position.

"Skirata get the engines hot and get the bird loaded." The field marshal said as troops tossed loaded containers onto grav sleds, "We're extracting. The GA isn't holding the planet."

"Engines are already spun up, Ma'am." Shev replied as he tossed his comm-pack on and followed her to the door.

"Good, man." She said as she put her helmet back on...finally, "Order our orbitals to bombard the area and send fighter support for extraction. The GA doesn't want the place, they shouldn't mind if we poke some holes in it on the way out."

"Consider it done, Ma'am."

"I'll do that when your mouthy shebs actually does it, Shev." She replied as she jogged up the boarding ramp.

"Shev to all Mandalorian units." He said in his radio operator voice, "Full extraction. Say again, full extraction. Stow it or blow it.
"Orbitals this is ground control. Support bombardment and fighter cover requested for full extraction. Saying again. Support bombardment and fighter cover for extraction. Sending coordinates now."

"Done Ma'am!"

"Fly the fething ship then, Skirata! Stop waging your beskad on the boarding ramp and get us fething moving. Kark!"

"You have such a way with words, Ma'am." Shev replied as he jogged toward the heavy freighter's bridge.

"Shut up!"

Ruus Kote Ruus Kote I'dadr Gargon I'dadr Gargon Thomas Barran Thomas Barran

xiqfVVX.png

H E L L O

"Morse code. Hello. That is helpful."

It would help him at least communicate. He pulled back from the hug, letting them- Oh. He blinked. He couldn't hear, but he could still see it now. Zaiya, crying. Braze, retreating. He could tell what was upsetting them, simply because they were upsetting him too. This was meant to be a simple, fun day for them all. For Aris to introduce Zaiya to a new friend and maybe show her more on the Jedi.

That's not what happened. He gave a calm smile, though. Especially as he felt what Braze was doing. Warmth, comfort. The ringing in at least one of his ears started to fade, enough that he could start to make out some words.

"...all held your own and made it out in one piece."

"We can be healed, at least. Sorry, Zaiya. I was hoping this would be better."

Braze Braze | Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti | Formerly Spirit of Valor Formerly Spirit of Valor

BROKEN-FURIES.png

2ZWhHFf.png

3rd Shocktroopers
Objective: Push them back
Engaging: Janus Cassel Janus Cassel
IKT4Oii.png
"Die, scum."

His hand brought the knife up, seeking purchase within the ribcage of his opponent. These moments were visceral, a testament to the statement of kill or be killed. Yet, Janus kept reminding himself that this was what Imperials were made of. They were built from blood and strife. There's was the symphony of war.

Ashley could feel the vibroblade hit reinforced armorweave, punching through. Fight through the pain Firebird. She brought the handaxe down, spike first into the man's helmet. Seigurium met whatever this damn helmet was made of, and she prayed it would end quickly. His leg was still immobilized, so she went right at it, firing her blaster pistol into his hip, hoping to take the damn thing off.

She had trained for this. The brutal, hand to hand wrestling that came with this war.

Then she got the order.

"Fall back!"

The planetary shields were down. The battle had been lost.

The GA's planetary forces were retreating. Transports were coming down to retrieve their assets. The Hellstompers were already pulling back, prepping to leave on the Carinda class troopships that were hovering high above the planet. Rocs came down from on high, pulling troops out. She needed to get her men out of here.

She needed to finish this fight before she could.

Um9wLtZ.png

He looked to the woman as she made her approach. He hoped to gain a firm hold on Taam, but knew that his strength was quickly starting to fade. He looked to the woman. “Strike me down and I snuff out the life of this Jedi…” He said as he spat out drops of crimson, Detritus had one last move to make. She would either strike him and watch her mate die, or she will give up and Detritus releases her mate. The choice would be her own.
<Kill the bastard.>
Daggers shot from the woman's eyes. Surrender wasn't an option. Her mind raced as she slowly limped. She could shoot his hand. She could strike him once more with lightning. She could...

She couldn't. She couldn't lose Taam.

She dropped her sword, falling to her knees. "Let him go. Leave, and I'll stop fighting." She spat out like the words were poisonous to her. "If you don't, I'll end you were you stand either way. Strike you down with the power of the storm above you. Every last once of energy I will pump into you until you're nothing but dust. Leave, and let him go. Run away with your tail between your legs."

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

CLASH-AT-KALETH.png

Exiting Tython
Interacting with: Aris Noble Aris Noble | Braze Braze | [ Formerly Spirit of Valor Formerly Spirit of Valor

TddmRqj.png
-

uzcRtEx.png
Zaiya shook her head from side to side, "No, it wasn't your fault. I'm just glad we are all safe." The Lovalla added. Had Braze not stepped forward to help heal Aris's ears, she might have hugged Aris again, selfishly wanting comfort. Instead, she took his hand, interlocking them with her own. The desperate need for connection and security was there; after all, she was still a child, even if she was fourteen.

"Let's get you and Braze settled. He can help you with your ears, and we can get Braze to the med-unit to help with his arm. Find a brace or something," Zaiya said, not sure of what. Her mind was racing. Would Dr. Izar know what happened on Tython already? How would Zaiya explain it so that he would still let her travel again?

Taking a deep breath, the Lovalla teen tried her best to calm down. She should focus on the now.

"Where are we heading now?" she asked, unsure of where they were all going.

Robe and cool jewelry | BCA - Solid State Hologram Tool Band | The Babysitter Droid AKA - Nana *Zapped for now

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom