Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Frozen in Time

Hand of the Fates
Hey I'm Wire. I'm new to the site and wanted to say hello. I'm an experienced roleplayer who always has been interested in the Star Wars universe
I got a thread up in case anyone wants to go for it. Other than that, if any of you has an open spot for an unfrozen clone or another character idea, just let me know.

Hand of the Fates
I might after I finish this first thread. Still getting used to being around here. The Silver Jedi are nice at least though when they aren't joking about blowing me up.

I might after I finish this first thread. Still getting used to being around here. The Silver Jedi are nice at least though when they aren't joking about blowing me up.
tenor.gif

Bastian smith

B
if you want to rp with someone who actually saw the clonewars happen Bastian Smith would be totally down.

Hey I'm Wire. I'm new to the site and wanted to say hello. I'm an experienced roleplayer who always has been interested in the Star Wars universe
I got a thread up in case anyone wants to go for it. Other than that, if any of you has an open spot for an unfrozen clone or another character idea, just let me know.

Me and some friends are doing a lost colony-themed faction. Basically, a colony ship from 25.000 BBY when hyperdrive just got invented, had a malfunction and got stuck in cryo and now we have to rediscover the galaxy and re-establish ties, etc. We just finished writing up the basic lore and we should have a thread up today or tomorrow, if you wanna' hop in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom