F I R S T O R D A H
The Nutaaq Snowstorm has evolved into a blizzard with accompanying ice storms to follow. Needan's capital of Cape Velikaya is now completely cut off from the rest of the region. The route south toward the Kuunga River Valley has also been compromised and there are reports of evacuees who are now trapped in the valley. The blizzard has gotten worse and the structures within Cape Velikaya were never meant to stand up to a storm so severe. Our job is to help rescue people from the Cape and those who are trapped on the route going south.
Members of the Armed Forces will work together to help rescue the people of Needan. Many of them are former First Order personnel who were left stranded when the Ssi-Ruuvi invaded. Needan itself suffered much in the same way as Dosuun and Seoul. Structures have not only been destroyed but much of the terrain has been destroyed as well. The local population of 'Bearfolk' or Ursidaans have made contact with the First Order and are willing to help break through the ice and snow to help rescue our people.
- Armed Forces, starting with the Stormtrooper Corps. Snowtroopers your job is to help punch through the ice, and clear the way for the Army. The Army will come in behind your unit and lay down stakes and chains to help pull up equipment to make the rescue efforts more efficient. Both Snowtroopers and Army personnel are to help rescuers from the Starfighter Corps find and secure trapped civilians and get them to safety. The Navy will be waiting and are standing by with medical teams to help receive these civilians.
- Force users, if any of you so wish, please help us hold back the storms so we can get these people out of here. We're being told that ice and snow are coming down incredibly fast and we want to make sure that everyone from rescuers to trapped civilians make it out of this alive.
Naturally, storms like this can and do occur, however; the Ursidaans are not so certain. This storm rages too violently according to their Elders. This led to looking into whatever files we had on Needan. Turns out, the First Order may have had a hand in this storm. During the Great Galactic War, it seems we were pushing our industry hard and fast, part of that industry was on Needan. We need to confirm that the First Order did in fact play a role in accelerating the climate changes here on Needan. Then, we need to know how and what we can do to help stop it and keep Needan’s ecosystems alive and well.
- Armed Forces, the Ursidaans are willing to sit down and help our scientists investigate. However, they're concerned over members of the Cetaciians' interrupting these investigations. Namely their Delphinae cousins, the Orcinos, an aggressive, apex-predator race of bipedal Whalefolk. Be mindful and keep alert, the storm is already causing enough havoc and we don't need an incident to happen on our watch. Starfighter Corps will scout ahead and provide flyovers where they can but both regions' weather might be too severe. Stormtrooper Corps will send out their own scouts, while the Army escorts the team.
- Scientists are welcomed here and more specifically meteorologists, and climatologists are needed. We understand these are specific, but we need everyone and anyone who can confirm for us that we are in fact responsible for the climate change happening on Needan. Force users, we could use your hand here too while the Ursidaans are positive this isn't the hand of some renegade Ren or elusive Sith. We want to be sure.
Not everyone was trapped in the valley, and those who made it out needed help finding Anishina in the former Huron province. Lake-effect snowstorms, severe winds, and numerous other factors are disorienting many who arrived at the other side of the river valley.
- Armed Forces, your tasks are as followed. Snowtroopers will work to establish a forward operating post to receive these civilians. Army personnel are to create a visible route and escort these people to this post. From here the Ursidaans will help get the civilians to Anishina. Naval medical teams will pair up and be part of the Ursidaan’s Sled Runs. Sled Runs consist of an Ursidaan driver (musher) and their dogs known to us as the Dire Canis due to their sheer size. Starfighter crews are to keep watch and monitor the weather and climate as these runs are being conducted. The valley is sensitive and an avalanche could happen at any moment, and you must be ready to get into your craft and help push teams to Anishina.
- Force users, once again your help would be much appreciated to help keep the elements at bay. Keeping the dogs calm, healthy and helping the Ursidaan drivers so they can keep a clear view on the path ahead of them.
- Medical personnel and humanitarian aid workers our starfighter pilots can get you to Anishina from naval ships stationed over Needan and around the storm, the flight path is longer but safer and will get you to the city and help the civilians, faster.