Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forthwith from Legend | CIS Dominion of the Zhar Hex

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
p8gm6Q.png

Allies: [member="Zephyr Carrick"]
Gear: CZ-835 Machine Pistol, BTI-CR "The Ripper", raven-armor, Suppressed Rifle, rexs-sabrestaff
Following Zephyr and his team through. This felt like back when Rex was Chiss special ops. Quickly moving thru the temple, we make it to an area that we stop in. One of his men points with two fingers on the right and one to the left. Okay, three men, as the two men in front of him prepared their weapons, he did the same with the rifle he had been given. Zephry came on the comm links, Saying all of us could hear him but voices might carry. That's fair, been in a situation before when one of my team mate did speak it did carry. Then he said that Rex would be taking the guy on the left.

Rex readied himself to fire at the man. Just like the last time. Why did he think about that, of all things to think of. The last time he had taken a shot like this, was just before he had left the chiss in the first place. No this was different, this people were counting on him to do a job and that was what he would do. Taking a deep breathe looking down the sights of the weapon straight at the man's head or at least the back of it. He fired the weapon, watching the slug go through the man's helmet. The man shortly after collapsed. It was a quite and clean kill, just like last time. Turning to see Zephyr looking over to check the scavenger was dead, Rex simply nods, he was ready to get this over and done with.

p8goHx.png
p8gIB2.png
Objective: 2
In the Company Of: [member="Darth Metus"]
Post Number: 3

“And why not? We seem to do everything else by committee…”, she responded smoothly, her quick wit carrying gently through any discomfort she may have felt. She was mostly referring to the High Council or the presence of the Viceroyalty. Nevertheless, she was truly just splitting hairs to convey how she felt about it. What was the purpose of being alone when they were always stronger together? “I suppose the crew does need one voice…But often, we are one voice.”

She could feel his surprise when her fingers momentarily wrapped around his. They had been through so much, in such a short span of time, that she felt it important to simply take the little moments when they could. To accept peace, and calm, even if they were preparing to bleed a few filthy scavengers who had no respect for history. They saw credit counts—They didn’t actually know or care about the truth of the treasures and knowledge they were pilfering.

He squeezed her hand in return and she pretended not to notice. He commented on her nickname yet again, however, he words were lost when [member="Darth Metus"] mentioned that she had recently inherited a ship. Her head tilted to the side, laced with confusion and no small amount of disbelief. Surely, he was joking. The Ferocity was…The Ferocity. “You can’t just give her away…”, Srina responded, her words soft, and less than elegant, “It’s not just any old boring mass produced space yacht.”

There were exactly two of them in the galaxy. The other, belonging to Ember Rekali. She had no idea where he, or The Defiance, had eventually wound up.

“I barely even know how to pilot myself let alone command something like this.”

The Ferocity was a place of fondness for her. It held the memories of her first experiences with her Master, of the first place she had felt safe, since leaving Eshan, and was often the roof over her head. Was he really contemplating on bequeathing her something so special?

Briefly her focus was stolen by a faint and unknown element lingering high above them. Srina could not place who it was, or what it was, but it felt different. New. While seated in the Command Throne she found herself curiously, momentarily, looking through the ceiling. She was sensitive in ways that some were not, and often, the presence of someone strong, be they dark or light, caught her attention.

“Who is that [[member="Connor Harrison"]]?”, she questioned her Master, losing train of thought, just before a ship crossed the bridge and she noticed [member="Aedan Miles"] waving at them. She shook her head slowly when she heard music coming from somewhere, she assumed from Aedan’s ship, and she leaned back in the chair. “At least he’s having fun.”

Not moments later a warrior appeared on the holo-screen, requesting a place to restock, and regroup. Hesitantly, the Apprentice looked at Darth Metus. If he really was giving her the Ferocity, she owed this Mandalorian a response, and the slender Echani swallowed hard. Hesitantly, her fingers found the button on the arm of the command throne so that she could reply. “My apologies, the Ferocity is lacking in hangar space. We would be able to make room and assist one fighter at a time if they notify us that they are inbound. Would that be agreeable?”

Her fingers left the communication button and she fought hard not to look at Darth Metus for approval.

p8gIB2.png

Fiolette Fortan

F
p8gvIN.png

p8gIB2.png

The Fleetwood.
Approaching the Zhar System.
Task Force 741; The Gorgons.

r8QTqd9.png

"Time to reversion?" Fiolette asked as she sat looking out from her chair, the viewport was closed so all it displayed was a holographic projection of their trek. Mr. Farrah looked over his shoulder and then back to his console. He would work on getting her that time frame, in the meanwhile, Fiolette brought open a small monitor from her seat her finger slid across its screen. Data streamed from it and her Hi-Sense ocular implants analyzed the data as soon as it happened upon her screen.

Mr. Farrah had an answer, "two hours."

"That'll be fine, how far are the Gorgons?"

"An hour."

Her corporate fleet had been growing and with the final plans of the Talon MK III and the Charger MK II on hand she was looking at establishing a new location. Plans for a storage yard and repair facility were already being overlooked by both Kit and Rae who stood in the upper level of forward operations. "I can be persuaded to set up something close to a hydroponics station, would certainly help I think."

"It would," Dansen chimed he moved so that he could set visuals on their commanding officer, "perhaps Mr. Donnager would be of assistance here."

"Maybe."

Fiolette without removing her gaze from the screen, "Rae, contact the Confederacy. Inform that we'll be here to help in their expansion." But at a cost, Primo Victoria would want to set up its own foothold here as it's already been anchored out in the Outer Rim, work with the CIS seemed to be a good match. "Also inquire if they wish to extend their contract for new components."

"Right away," Rae complied as she stepped away from the holographic table and headed for the communications console.

[member="Katria Vekarr"] | [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"]

p8goHx.png

OBJECTIVE: Observe the Confederacy
p8gIB2.png
It appeared the Confederacy were moving in, and moving in fast. Ships started to drop out of hyperspace in the high orbit. The sight of a ship appearing in the blink of an eye to a planet, arriving to destroy or to defend, was never nothing but inspiring to see.

Connor stood on the roof of his ship now, his cowl flapping gently behind him as he stared up at the sky. A few of the ships were flying low in the atmosphere, moving in across the planet. One such ship flew over the make-shift junkyard he was in and it was then he felt a gentle shiver on the back of his neck.

Nothing to worry about or to panic about, but simply listen to. It was a Force user, and a powerful one. A little spark reaching out into the energy surrounding them all that had picked up his presence. With a slight narrowing of the eyes as the ship passed over head, joined by another Connor pushed back against the presence.

He said nothing, but pulsed a strong energy from his core that the Force user would feel and wash over their mind for a second. As if a mild current coursed through her body causing no pain or injury - just...a feeling.

It was time to investigate where the ships were heading - most likely to the Hidden Temple - and see what they had to bring. The Master slid down the side of his ship, boots crunching on metallic debris, and walked through the maze of twisted metal, burntout engines and skeletal ships, feeling others in the proximity too also looking for secrets....

[member="Srina Talon"] | [member="Darth Metus"]

p8gvIN.png

Location: [member="Katria Vekarr"] [member="Fiolette Yvarro"]
Objective: 3
Wearing: This, Coat
Weapons: Sword, RIfle
Extra: Bracelet, Necklace
p8gIB2.png

Her name got said in just a breath, her sapphire gaze watching curiously at Katria as she waited for her instructions. First thing was not to get herself killed. "I won't," the Lupine decided with a confidence, not because she was so sure she wouldn't but because she'd stared in her own aged face three years ago and somehow, despite the changed she'd caused in the past, Katrine kept believing the old woman was still in her own time, somehow still alive despite everything. How she knew, the Witch didn't have a clue but she just knew.

Next thing was watching Katria move over to a small table, taking something she couldn't see even if she tried, the brunette returning to her side to tell her she needed her there. "Well, of course, I'm not much help here," Kat returned quickly just as Katria put an object, no doubt the same one she'd retrieved from the desk, wrapping her own fingers around there as the Lupine watched the other female, not quite expecting her to stand there and hold her hand for as long as she did. "I'm not gonna die," she insisted again, this time with a bright smile as if that was the problem.

Kat's task was to make sure those ships that were standing high not to fall down while she'd be getting cover from the ship. The BXs would do their job, she'd have to lead and support as she saw fit? Katrine wasn't exactly used to leading mechanical things. It wasn't much of a Witch's style. "Okay," That doubt showed in her voice as she replied, noticing the Vekarr move to her side, telling her quietly one last thing. Almost immediately, Katrine smirked as she looked at her. Apparently, she shouldn't have done anything Katria wouldn't do. "Oh, but you know I will," the blonde pointed out as she gave a small playful wink at Katria before she'd moved to the exit point, looking back at the brunette one last time as she fitted herself with the device given, the same smirk on her face, before she jumped out. No parachute at her back, it would without a doubt look awful on the back of her leather coat.

Her arms pressed against her a bit as she flipped in the air, enjoying the momentary quick fall before she'd spread her hands out, slowing down as she'd summoned the Force to her air, concentrating. Katrine had no fear when it came to trusting the Force and though she'd never jumped out of a craft the way she had now, she'd been in the air through the sheer usage of the Force and had confidence she could dor the exact opposite now as she slowed her body down enough so she didn't splat right against the ground, adjusting her body as she continued her descent to the ground, getting a better view the closer she grew. The ships standing straight looked even more fascinating being seen by her own eyes though Katrine failed to comprehend what the point was of such a thing at all. Couldn't they have built an actual structure and wouldn't that stand far stronger than these ships just standing there, quick prey for the Scavengers.

She continued to slow herself down in her freefall, eyes focused down as she continued, the ground shore beneath her drawing nearer.

Boots ain't made for walking
p8goHx.png

Enemies: Scavengers
Direct Allies: [member="Darth Metus"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Srina Talon"] | [member="Aedan Miles"]

One stonefaced Khia Varad on approach. Out of the blue, two fighters from Clan varad broke away from beside the pirate fleet, assault fighters, slow and heavy but packing a mean punch. Passing low under the orbiting scavengers, two small dots against the blackness below them. Adjusting their approach through a debris field, Khia slammed her fist against the dashboard as she missed a target, because the scavengers got wind of where the two were approaching from. The astromech behind her started beeping its thoughts on the matter.

“Hitting it won’t make it shoot straighter.” Staring at her through the cockpit to her side, her clan sister Seka was flying tight with her.

Khia grunted and comm’d back, “It might.” Rather than following the fleeing fighter, they kept on going straight, not changing the plan. The two women were inseparable inside or outside of battle, and highly competitive.

Four scavenger fighters, a mismatch of designs and types were coming up below them. “Don’t you go stealing my kills.” Seka began to dive to meet them. Khia laughed, “we’ll see.” Her fighter began its descent to match. The chunky looking assault fighters were exactly her style, hard to miss and hard to avoid. Her 6 guns began their satisfying volley ahead of her, and the metal started to fly.

p8gvIN.png
Objective 3 - Establish A Foothold: Use available resources to establish a foothold on and around the planet so that once the scavenging has been ceased and the planet is free from outside interference, the Confederacy can begin to establish colonies and make the planet of Taivas a safe haven once more.
  • Secure the outer temple pavilion during and after data collection from the archives.
  • Secure the temple docking station to prevent escape and reinforcements.
p8gIB2.png
ca9830f4e24a0a3099fca6748add7ab1--starwars-newborns.jpg
It was then as she just as she pulls back out of hyperspace at the very last second keeping her grips on the ship's control so tight. That her hand slightly tingled with stabbing shots of pain course thru them and up her shoulder. As a solitary thought cross her mind of which she had to try hard keep focuse on despite the myriad other things. One of which was how much she hated having to deal with the ever-changing borderlines...of where or who controlled what system.

For if it weren't for her smarts about her and the hard training her father had all but drill into her. She would not have thought twice nor second guess how she could have ever gotten out the mess she just left behind. And by some dumb luck, it seems she was able to patch into their network to get some intel as to where go. And perhaps pick up a job or two...

So once she was able to steady her ship and slightly glide thru that she then opens her secure com to hail one their own. And perhaps get some clearance before someone gets any ideas. Avoid the crosshairs of a pilot itchy trigger finger or two.....so as not get blow off the sky for once.

" Yellow 4... this is Yellow 4 hailing any nearby ships over....."

p8gm6Q.png

Allies: [member="Rex Taff"],
NPC: Oops - Operation Darkstar
Gear: Suppressed Rifle, Suppressed Pistol, Lightsaber, Armor

After seeing that the solder given to Rex was taken down, I simply nodded to him. The rest if the team crept around the corner. Boomer was watching the six as we all met up once more. Taking my pointer finger, and circling up in the air, I signaled to move out. Doing so myself, I checked the closest room through the force, as well as slowly slicing the pie around the corner of the opening. Taking a corner of the room one piece at a time. Clearing the room, Everyone verified back in center once more. Walking over to the bodies that we had dropped, I rifled though their bodies.

Trying to find anything of use, The best that I could was some set of keys. They could to anything at all. I kept them on me just in case. Likely nothing. However, Since there was no one around, I decided it would be alright to speak.

"Should just be up around the corner to our right then a left. Fenrir, replace Boomer. The closer inside we get the more likely someone will be setting traps up. Nimma, make sure the engines are hot just in case a siren goes off."
"They have been hot."

The snark that came from the woman would one day kill her. She and I both knew it, but she still did it, and I would shake my head every time. Like right now for instance. Looking over to Rex, I inclined my head to ask him a quick question before heading out.

"I remember you saying something about being special forces for a different military? Which one was that?"

I listened intently to him, keeping all the information he may have stated within my memory, and started us to move out as soon as he was done.

"Alright, lets move out."

p8goHx.png

Plan: Not Die[tm]
Working With: [member="Ithiel Verd"]

In the breath of a single moment, Scherezade had managed to roll away and duck behind her ship's wheels, banging her cheek against them, and getting a blaster shot to scrape her thigh. She cursed yet again, frantically looking for a way out that would get her at least temporarily out of harm's way, and had located an opening to her left when the thus was heard.

Later, she would wonder how the heck she kept her wits about her. Jumping through the thud's shake, the girl sprinted for the opening, using the Force to enhance the speed of her muscles, hoping she'd get at least a few more seconds to get some distance before her body would realize it was supposed to be in agonizing pain.

She wasn't sure how many meters she'd actually passed before the ground shook again, accompanied by an explosion. Scherezade almost lost her balance, but lost speed when she regained it, and arrived at a shut door. She heard Verd's question, and was just about to reply, when she felt something cold against the back of her neck.

"One move and you're dead," a voice almost whispered in her ear. A female, and taller than her, but she couldn't guess any other features. A hand grabbed her by the shoulder and spun her around, the cold metal thing now close to her neck. But she recognized what it was.

A lightsaber. These scavengers had at least one Force User on that ship, and Scherezade couldn't judge just how strong that woman was. But now was not the time to judge. Now was the time to survive.

Without warning, the girl released the biggest Force Push she could muster against the woman, and ducked. The ducking turned out to be a smart choice, seeing she nearly lost the top of her head as the woman's saber ignited, but the push had given Scherezade a few feet she could work with.

"I don't know!" she yelled into her com, sending Push after Push at the woman to keep her from gaining ground on her. It was a good solution to buy her a few more seconds, but more than that would most likely be out of the question, "they have a Force User!" she yelled, the split of a second giving her opponent the change to graze the com with her lightsaber, rendering it useless.

p8goHx.png

Aboard the Greylight - a Centax Class Frigate
Direct Allies: [member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Alright. Follow the sound of explosions. They were making a mess here themselves, meeting resistance. Ithiel kept on moving, man with a mission. Blade out and smashed into the first chest plate that poked its way out, he used the dead man for cover, downing the two behind him then letting him drop.

Hearing the comm go dead. He kept moving hard with a purpose, time important. “Kapa laam ra slanar yaim” <Keep up or go home.>

Varad didn’t need the encouragement, the hallway was a musical for them, and their battlecrys echoed through the metal corridors. Ithiel was pushing even the crusaders hard. Moving ahead as the others cleared the hallways, getting held up. [member="Scherezade deWinter"] Would have to hold out till he got there.

And Ithiel had disappeared. No trace of him. Not a sign or sound.

Just silence.

Visor eyes on high looking downward, waiting for the moment for when the woman got back up from being pushed, waiting for her back.

Falling. Falling. Falling. Crack a heavy forearm smacked the force user on the back of the neck sending her rolling forward in a heap, Ithiel landed and straightened up. Offering a hand to [member="Scherezade deWinter"] to help her up. “Your rides here." Looking her once over to see if she was hit. An explosion went off from the doorway behind, the other crusaders catching up. Supercommandos in the doorway, Ithiel ahead of her. Her call if she wanted to push on further in, or get clear.

p8goHx.png

Plan: Crash!

She was not going to come out of this alive. Nope. No way. Whoever this Force User was, she was clearly better at her job than Scherezade. She'd managed to hurt her and get her com dead, whereas all Scherezade had managed to do was push her a little bit away to give herself time. Unless the Mandalorians got there fast, and the girl didn't really think they'd be fast enough to get there before that lightsaber split her body into two parts (at least), she was doomed.

And then the woman just. Fell.

Scherezade yelped, her eyes moving up to see Ithiel Verd. For a split of a second, she was glad to see a Mandalorian.

"Thanks," she said, breathing hard, and then almost breaking into a run in order to keep up with him, "I have an idea," she began to explain, following him. She had no idea where they were really going, but it didn't matter, "we need to find the bridge and smash this ship into at least on of their other ones. Maybe cause a chain of ships going boom if we can get it done. Maximum chaos and destruction."

p8goHx.png

Objective: 2, Playing whack a Scavenger

He liked the way she thought, smart. “We can do that kind of party.” Ithiel had a word with the other crusaders. “Their going to be our distraction on the engines.” He crossed his arms and looked at [member="Scherezade deWinter"] “Sure you’re down for this?” He didn’t want them getting in over their heads. “Mean hitting the bridge, rigging it so it ain’t stopping.”

Ithiel was walking and talking, young and ready to act. Full of life and drive. Whether they got out after they’d rigged the ship, was going to be interesting. “After that, we run like hell.” Personally he was going to let the scavengers have a warning, give them a chance to bail as well. Personal honor demanding it. Stepping to the side of the doorway, and putting a finger to his lips, Ithiel slammed someone with a clothesline as they ran in, and landed another blow to put him out. He took himself another gun, and extra ammo, offering it to her. “Need anything?” Weapons, ammo, luck. He could do with some luck.

After she’d decided and made the final call to stay or go. They were ready, he made his way, checking the doors before he went in and moving forward steady but always moving. “Stick close. Watch our backs.” The other noisy crusaders were making themselves known, which gave them their distraction. He was young, full on, and didn't know the word half speed.

OOC:
Feel free to take us to the bridge or back to the ship, assume he follows

p8goHx.png

To be completely fair, Scherezade had expected resistance to her proposed idea. That was what usually happened in situations like this. She'd ask a question, or give a suggestion, and someone would cut her short, usually with brash words, and make her feel like an idiot. The fact that Verd was a Mandalorian had only increased the feeling she had that he'd shoot her idea down, and so when he actually said they could do that, her eyes widened with shock and surprise.

He asked if she was sure she was down for it, and all she could do was nod, still too dumbfounded to muster a reply. If he had been Kat, she would have felt comrotable enough to giv a little dance and celebrate the idea that her suggestion as accepted. But alas, dances were not to be. Not until they were safely off this ship, anyway.

Her ship. She'd acquired it from her aunt. It was an ancient thing, but in good condition. And she knew for a fact that no Mandalorian had ever stepped foot on it. Not on that one, or on the other four identical ships that were constructed by her grandfather all those years ago. Under normal circumstances, she wouldn't have allowed it now either. But these were not normal circumstances. Ordered or not, these guys still came here with her, whether by will or by command of the CIS. And they were helping her get her objective. She couldn't just let them fry for it.

"We're doing this," she said with a firm nod, "and after that we run to the hangar bay. My ship is docked there. It's a Sith Infiltrator, it'll get us to safety if we can get to it on time."

Taking the lead now, she made a few seemingly random guesses as to where the bridge was. She'd had no map of the layout, But she knew how to look through the Force, get a feel for what it was sh was looking for. She let that feeling guide her. Sure, they might have taken a wrong turn. Or two. But eventually, they reached the bridge without bumping into one on the way.

Inside, however...

Scherezade closed her eyes, concentrating. Looking for that sign of life that she could gently tug at through the Force. She couldn't easily manipulate the tug, not with her current abilities, but it was just enough to be able to get some sense of what would be waiting behind lucky door number one. "Seven humanoids," she said quietly, "I can't tell if there are any droids or not. We can safely assume that they're waiting for us and-" The girl held her breath, almost jumping in her place. "And at least three more Force Users, who aren't trying to hide it."

p8gvIN.png

Objective 3 - Establish A Foothold: Use available resources to establish a foothold on and around the planet so that once the scavenging has been ceased and the planet is free from outside interference, the Confederacy can begin to establish colonies and make the planet of Taivas a safe haven once more.
Secure the outer temple pavilion during and after data collection from the archives.
Secure the temple docking station to prevent escape and reinforcements.

p8gIB2.png

A tug and pull had brought Asher to land near some massive stone structure. Being the cautious type, the ship was hidden where no one would see it, he hoped. There was a sense of destiny about this. His hands released the grips of his control yoke as a sigh was let out. How much death would this tug bring about. Death, he was a harbringer of it, and if not that, at least the announcement of its soon arrival. It was his curse it seemed. Still, trying pull was too strong to ignore, and too much to avoid.

The simple pack which he owned was left in the co-pilot seat. All that Asher removed from it was the lightsaber which he had taken from his mentor. It was the only thing, besides the ship which he kept of him. Every other tie to his past had been severed. His wife and son were no more, and his memory of them pushed to a place in his mind where they could no longer haunt him. Asher was bound by nothing any longer. His only path was where fate would take him.

Leather boots covered the feet which carried him to the structure. The ominous building seemed to be of a time long past. There was no reason for him to headed there, other than the tug. His mind warned him that he needed to turn around. Heart break and devestation only lied ahead. His best bet was to go back into hiding, become a hermit as he’d done before. Why couldn’t he just ignore the feeling in his stomach that this was right.

He pulled out a small pendant and kissed it. It seemed the gods were not done with him yet.

As Asher got closer he moved into the shadows. He could hear voices and other footsteps. His eyes focused on them and the direction they were coming from. The last thing he needed was to be caught. With his long hair tied up into a partial bun, Asher was ready to face whatever oppose him. A hand went to his lightsaber. Someone was headed in his direction.

[member="Samantha Jade"] | [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"] | [member="Fiolette Yvarro"] | [member="Katria Vekarr"]

Fiolette Fortan

F
p8gvIN.png
p8gIB2.png
The Fleetwood.
Zhar System, Gall
Task Force 741; The Gorgons

r8QTqd9.png

Rae looked up from her console, "we've reached the Confederacy, and we've been given the go-ahead to establish operations within the system." Not without a price, of course, contract notwithstanding - the former grand admiral knew all too well what it would take. "And we are still waiting on the contract."

Fiolette shrugged as she rose from her chair, "that's fine, consider this part of the contract or sponsorship either way." Or simply taking it for herself, [member="Darth Metus"] had a reputation and while she expected for their work to be renewed she was always prepared to show why renewal would be beneficial. The Fleetwood had been in orbit of Gall for a few moments, with the Confederacy working on Zhar and Taivas there were still systems left to pick from. Gall stood out between the remaining choices, not only had it been a former Galactic Empire enclave nearly eight hundred years ago if not more, but it still maintained a working shipyard.

"Feth, is this whole planet one part swap?" Donnager quipped, "and here I thought we were gonna science."

"Darling there will be science yet." Fiolette tugged at her jacket and pushed her hair back with her hands. "Kit."

The young woman turned and looked awaiting her orders. "Ma'am."

"Prep the shuttle, I want to have a personal look. Mr. Donnager, Farrah you're both with me, Kit you and Rae have the bridge." Fiolette ordered, as she crossed to the lift with a sense of urgency. Gall would be hers, she would establish a starfighter yard here, and transfer her workers from Rakata Beta and close the shop up completely, while she waited on the Confederacy to confirm the contract. Once that happened, she could move offices from Sor Yusan to Druckenwell or Shimia. There was a push to expand Primo Victorian operations, a push to finish projects for clients, and Gall would be part of her solution.

[member="Asher Mossa"] | [member="Katria Vekarr"] | [member="Samantha Jade"] | [member="Katrine Van-Derveld"]

p8goHx.png

Objective: 2, Bridge Party and Domino Line Up

We’re doing this. Yes Ma’am.

Seven was Trouble. Ithiel put a finger to his lips again, having less training than she did in the force, lucky she was here. Moving past the door and along the wall, he took out a couple of small explosive charges placing one at the far wall. Keeping tight to it and around the side, another was fitted. All the time looking to [member="Scherezade deWinter"] to see when she gave the nod to move. The bridge was ready to pop. The timers synchronized and on for five minutes between them both. They needed some of the controls intact, so he picked the far walls.

Waiting for us. Right. “Never been a fan of the front door.” Ithiel said quietly, looking for an access port, something below the floor. Moving around outside the bridge until he found one, taking off a maintenance cover and placing it down with care. “After you.” The shaft would take them underneath the bridge, under the floor grating, and more importantly safe from the explosives about to pop. It was a squeeze but would get them there. Above them, the boots and movement of the crew could be seen waiting for them to enter.

Assuming she came, looking up through the floor grating. Ithiel counted down mouthing silently to her from 10.

5… 4… 3… he covered his ears, and braced his head in his arms.

2… 1…

POP. BOOOM the walls blew inward, focused explosives, fragments, and debris flying in from two directions to those above, a concussive blast knocking a lot of them down or out. They could pop the grating above and come up. In theory, but you always had to think on your feet. Ithiel was predictably up and already moving before the smoke had even cleared.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
p8gm6Q.png

Allies: [member="Zephyr Carrick"]
Gear: CZ-835 Machine Pistol, BTI-CR "The Ripper", raven-armor, Suppressed Rifle, rexs-sabrestaff
Seeing Zephyr nodding back to him Rex was content not thinking about how far into his past he had just fallen. Then looking around he sees Zephyr do a signal to check all the rooms, following orders just like he used to. Slipping back further this time, the snow was fresh just fallen, inside his helmet he could see his targets lined up. He had his orders shoot to kill, they were supposedly terrorists. He shot every single one of them dead, all head shots. Heading in to confirm the kills, even though he had been told cleanup would confirm. He was a good soldier, they always make sure their kills are finished, especially terrorist.

He had checked a room, with a cupboard, it had some weapons. Coming back to the main room, he hears no more shoots or sounds. Good they were all clear. Zephry seems to be talking to someone on a comm link, might be their pilot as they are the only one not present. Then Zephyr asks him which military force Rex worked with. "I worked with the Chiss Ascendancy Defence Force, Special Operations Unit." Then he says let's move out. Rex got back into formation.

p8goHx.png

She didn't waste any time getting into that shaft. While she wasn't exactly on the underweight side, she was nowhere near to having muscles to buff her measurements, and she figured the place wouldn't be too small for her since it wasn't for Verd.

You do realize they know we are moving, and where, she sent the message to Verd telepathically, wanting to keep as quiet as possible. She could sense that they were being followed, their movements carefully looked at, through the Force. Whoever was inside there might not be able to discern what exactly they were doing, but moves of up, down, left, and right, were all too easy to know in the situation. It was something basic enough, when encountered without a way for the other side to protect from it.

She wished she'd had the time to learn how to cloak herself through the Force. But she was still green, having been training, and being alive, for only two short months. There was, however, another option.

If you know how to find blindly, I can cover you from their eyes when we're inside. But you won't be able to see them either. It'll be protection from those who don't have Force powers.

All she needed was his approval, and she would fill the bridge up with mist once they were inside. But that still left the Force Users as problems. She knew she wasn't good enough to defeat them without help. The woman earlier had nearly killed her, and that was just one. Now there were three. But-

She had an idea.

The tattoo on her back was a ruin, her mark of the Jart mutilated when she was hit with Force Lightning not two weeks ago. The spirits hadn't spoken to her since that day, and she hadn't tried to use any of the abilities her pact with the Jart gave her since then. But desperate times called for desperate measures.

POP. BOOM! Dead people. At least, the non-Force Users. The ones who could control the Force were still up and about, having protected themselves on time.

Don't touch the Force User on the far right corner!!! she practically shouted into Verd's mind, I'm going to try to dominate its mind.

No time like the present.

Scherezade, standing on the floor now that the explosion itself was over, planted her feet to the ground, and threw everything she had at that Force User's brain. Her actions rendered her immobile, and mostly unaware to her surroundings. If anyone tried to go for her, it would be up to Verd to ensure they didn't succeed. At least, until she was done. For some reason she couldn't explain, she trusted the Mandalorian to protect her right now.

The man stood watching silently. The Confederacy had come, as he knew they would, to "free" another system from another danger. The scavengers had pilfered and would protect what they had claimed and the soldiers of the CIS would root them out eventually. The short sightedness of the government and it's leaders were amusing to the silent figure.

Three capatins approached, scum and villainy written in their visage as easily seen as slime on a Hutt's face. Yet despite their obvious criminal under takings and ill reputation as hard men and women, deference was shown as they approached the lone figure. Any who saw the group on a civilized planet would be in fear for the solitary man. Three brigands armed to the teeth and a single man dressed sharply in a three piece obsidian colored suit with nothing but a walking cane and dark colored shades perched upon his aristocratic nose.

Yet perception was a fickle thing.

"We uncovered the scrolls where you said they would be. And the artifacts have been placed around the temple." The woman with the greying mohawk and a rifle slung across her armored chest spoke quietly but clearly. Nodding the man leaned forward on the cane as he observed the activity on the other side of the lake. The scarred twilek male grunted a moment before he spoke. "We put the stuff in your ship. Now how bout we get paid." The intake of breath from the other two seemed to shake the twilek from his show of bravado.

Ignoring the three, the man watched in the distance unperturbed. He felt the power of certain individuals of the Confederate forces and did not fear. Power could be claimed, but so too could it be taken away. And this game of chess had been going on longer then these people were aware. This was fine because the scope of his machinations were not yet to be revealed.

"You will find your private accounts have been generously rewarded for your actions. Now the detonator."

He didn't request, nor ordered, merely stated. Obedience was expected unwaveringly. Without hesitation the woman handed over the device and the three left as the lone figure continued to observe the valiant effort of the Confederacy. Without a glance down he palmed the device and flipped the switch, explosions rocking several key points within the Temple ships. Several points of structural importance along with a few private databanks.

Dropping the detonator he continued his vigilant observation of the temple for a bit longer, a cold smile lighting upon his lips.

Damien Van-Derveld

D
There was a lone wolf wandering about the structures which protruded high into the clear sky. His journey to find his family was taking him across the galaxy. Rumors filled his ears of a nightmother who carried his last name. His only contact with his family had been brief, and Damien wanted to know who they truly were. His entire life had been spent being told he was some kind of chosen one, and now he was trying to find out who he was for himself.

His paws sank into the ground, the pads of his feet pressing into the dirt with each step he took. There was something on the air, but he couldn't see it. A scent came to his nose. There was something distinct about it. Yellow eyes scanned the area the scent was coming from. He looked to the sky. There was a form free falling through the air. Taking a few steps back into the shadows, Damien waited. There would be a time to reveal himself later. For now he would wait for her to land and be her shadow.

[member="Katrine Van-Derveld"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom