Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Forgotten Blades" - A Lussk Campaign

So, it sucked having to pick and choose through the list of applicants. But, I needed fairly strong Force users with an IC history with Dranok and only a few met up to the par. For those who didn't get in, don't fret. This is my first campaign, not last. There will be many more to come, I'm even planning one in celebration of Christmas. Just keep in mind that I made all choices for the sake of smooth story progression and logical sequences. And now, without further ado: the selections.
*Drumroll*
  • @[member="Paega Anginous"]
  • @[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]
  • @[member="Jared Ovmar"]
  • @[member="Tarika Sadow"]

Congratulations guys and gals! Please prepare your minds to be blown. Also, prepare to devote effort into this 3 part series. If you cannot participate or take a leave of absence, let me know as soon as possible. If you can't participate for long amounts of time, I will have to give someone else your spot.

I want to thank all of you for showing interest in this event, truly. This is my first big thread and I never expected there to be this much feedback. But don't feel saddened by my picks, there will be more stuff like this from me soon enough. I'll start doing these on a regular basis to promote story/character progression, improve writing skills, and help you get some new tech and goodies. Again, thanks for applying and feel free to follow the thread once it starts tomorrow evening!
@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"] @[member="Kára Morrigan"] @[member="Zalderic Drayke"] @[member="Sargon Vynea"] @[member="Pandeima"] @[member="Morna Imura"] @[member="Jericho"] @[member="Lucien Cordel"] @[member="Haven Pryde"]

Someone is going to die and then come back? Pick me. I have the perfect afro wig for the revival ceremony. But wait there is more......

if you sign this waiver which clears me of any responsibility if I accidentally revive you in the wrong gender/race/order, you get this fantastic Tefka plushie toy valued at 500 credits, absolutely free. You heard me, free. Just sign on the dotted line and let my scissors do the walking.

No but seriously if you want me just pm me and I am there for you.

Daxton Bane said:
Someone is going to die and then come back? Pick me. I have the perfect afro wig for the revival ceremony. But wait there is more......

if you sign this waiver which clears me of any responsibility if I accidentally revive you in the wrong gender/race/order, you get this fantastic Tefka plushie toy valued at 500 credits, absolutely free. You heard me, free. Just sign on the dotted line and let my scissors do the walking.

No but seriously if you want me just pm me and I am there for you.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/13277-forgotten-blades-a-lussk-campaign/?p=142922

I didn't get in? That's it! You better sleep with your eyes open, cuz I'm out to augment you like you know who :D

hahahahaha. Drat. Oh well maybe next time then.

The IC thread is up here! For those of you who weren't selected, feel free to follow along to get an idea of how I'm going to be running my future campaigns! Thanks for your interest and support, now let's get this show on the road!
@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"] @[member="Kára Morrigan"] @[member="Zalderic Drayke"] @[member="Sargon Vynea"] @[member="Pandeima"] @[member="Morna Imura"] @[member="Jericho"] @[member="Lucien Cordel"] @[member="Haven Pryde"] @[member="Daxton Bane"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom