Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forging a New Beginning

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
Dac System, Mon Calamari Shipyards

Orbital_Shipyard.jpg

After long negotiations, stacks of credits, and strong manageable business with a private proprietor, the blueprints and schematics were complete. On the Dac system a casual dressed man leaned against a viewpoint overseeing the development of a highly invested project that would serve a sizable cause to its organisation. What could be seen below was a rather large framework and sparks of torches working day and night to satisfy the needs of the client.

A team of engineers had arrived through a nearby slide door to forward him copies of the interiors of the structure in progress. He was handed a datapad with access to private files discussing the different phases in which was required to complete the product. He slid his fingers over reading intently through different modular spectrum; furrowing his brow as he read through its descriptions. The project was quite complex yet simplified. The structure did not seem much due to its size but what was interesting was its capabilities when it was put through certain situations and perspectives. She was small, but deadly.

He switched off the datapad and nodded to the team before handing it back. As the engineers proceeded to leave back through the slide door. The client turned back to the viewport with his hands folded behind him; watching thoughtfully.

Salina Aviner

Seeing is believing, but one must see first.
Salina joined @[member="Judas"] at the viewpoint and stood next to him. She'd been walking about the area, speaking with crew members and the like all day. It was only now that she managed to find free time and be able to see, or rather NOT see, the overview of the soon to be finished ship. She stood silent next to him for a moment, her amphistaff Xira in her hands and right in front of her.

"I've spoken with many of the men." she said, not looking towards Judas. "I've done what I can to warn them of any and all potential accidents before they happen. If they follow as I said, and possibly put a little belief into what I can do, then the ship should be finished without fail." She waited to hear what he he had to say before sighing and saying "I wish I could see it when it's done. All I can see are glimpses of possible outcomes. Most good. Others not so much."

After watching in the corner for the last few minutes, a third party joined the other two, his hands folded behind his back. "Well done, Mister Escariot, you've managed to impress even me." The distorted voice carried quite easily across the walkway, his silver head reflecting both the overhead lights and the glow of the torches below. The massive ship before them was coming along with great progress- he had never seen a group of engineers harder at work.
@[member="Salina Aviner"] @[member="Judas"]

Judas

He was silent only briefly after she spoke.

"You worry too much, Salina. Not everything must be foreseen fourth dimensionally. Believe me, I know. Instead control your immediate senses and silence your thoughts. Fate is fluid, like time. Only one can make it. You have a gift. I feel that, but you must learn control."

His gaze breaks from the viewport to her.

"What troubles you? What do you fear so much?"

@[member="Salina Aviner"]

Salina Aviner

"As you said." she responded. "I lack control. Meaning I can see a number of outcomes, but I am unsure of which. That is how my predictions always are. It is never I who can make the choice only the ones I tell them to. Yet I...." She stopped for a moment, realizing she was going to reveal something great to him, yet now that she'd said there was little point in keeping it secret. "I cannot see my own. Such is my curse I suppose."

@[member="Judas"] @[member="Keeper of Secrets"]

Judas

He paused, but then an interruption barged into the conversation.

"Keeper. I am content that you decided to join us in this imperative project. Was the transport as complicated as mine? I believe there was a few things you wanted to share over the schematics I sent you earlier?"

He remained in close proximity to Salina as he turned the newcomer.

@[member="Salina Aviner"] @[member="Keeper of Secrets"]

"Indeed." Opening his suit jacket, he pulled out a holoviewer with the said schematics. At the press of a button, the ship flared to life in a three-dimensional model. "If you look closely, you will see I made a few alterations to your design. Mainly the warp drive and piloting systems needed work, but the rest I decided to leave in your own hands."
@Judas @Salina Aviner

I looked over a few Datapads. Looking at copies of the approved blue-prints that were used for the ship. Using my contacts with JamesArmor co, I have a few credits to spare in building this ship. Mostly the Company was made for making armor and small weapons, but that didn't mean I couldn't use the resources that I had to help out here or there. Seeing as how I was part owner with a friend of mine, He might let me do what I wanted for a while. From the work room I moved up into the Main where "Dark Father" and a Few others were.

Talking about the Design of the Ship. I only stayed back and waited for my turn to speak.

Genesis

G
In a kitchen somewhere...

A plate is dropped dramatically on a cook's counter as hands are thrown in the air frantically. "What is this insidious idea of yours? Did I say I wanted plankton?" She grabs the cook by the collar; a stern looked offered in return. "Look at me dead in the eye and tell me do I look like a squid!?" She releases and jerks around all pompous-like. "Make it again." Her hips pendulum on her way out to the mess area. What was with the hospitality here? It was like everything changed for the worse for her she thought. Se walked along and tripped on a chair but caught herself quickly after; looking around for anyone daring to crack a smile about it.

She sat down and crossed her legs waiting impatiently with a jittery foot moving left and right rapidly. She picked up a wine glass that was left on the table earlier; which she briskly pick up for a sip. She frown and swirled her tongue around in disgust before putting it back down. "Repulsive."

"And those alterations will certainly be put under consideration." Circe appeared from the darkness, becoming visible to the participants in this meeting over the new vessel. "One thousand meters, exemplary shields and engines, and projectile-based weaponry. Along with an internal refinery to allow for the creation of new shells."

Simple enough, but difficult to put into practice.

@[member="Keeper of Secrets"] @[member="Judas"] @[member="Salina Aviner"]

Salina Aviner

Hearing her voice Salina turned and saw the familiar aura of @[member="Circe Savan"]. She waited until she was close enough before walking over to her and giving a small bow. "Good to meet you again, Circe." she said. "I did not think I would see you for some time after that....important business." She wanted to keep what had happened descret enough since only so many were trusted with the information before.

Judas

He rubbed his chin slightly as he looked over the model.

"A bit bulky but it seems reasonable."

His attention is taken by Circe as she entered from an obscured corner.

"I expect as much, Miss Savan. With the amount of private investment I made with your business and that little extra in your private account I see this to be an exceptional masterpiece."

@[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Keeper of Secrets"]

Lansing Avalius Talus

L
Just across from Genesis sat her brother groaning and with a palm to his face.

"You do this every time, sister. When are you ever satisfied with anything given to you? I didn't see anything wrong with your salad, and quite frankly I would have easily taken it off your hands if you simply just asked."

He brought his second palm to his face and brushed back his hair rather agitated at the situation and placed them folded over the table.

"You didn't have to come you know. You would have done fine back home where you would be less noisy."

He thumbed at his own glass pensively before taking a swig of his own.

@[member="Genesis"]

| @[member="Circe Savan"] | @[member="Genesis"] | @[member="Darren Shaw"] | @[member="Judas"] | @[member="Keeper of Secrets"] | @[member="Salina Aviner"] |

Darth Vazela walked along the hallways of the Mon Calmari shipyards, hood lowered from his spiked, grey hair. As a Lord of the Sith, he was the ruler of the third sector of the Empire. It was a practice of splitting the Empire into three sectors, with a Sith Lord ruling over a sector each. Each Lord was also given a certain planet that was the capital of that particular region of space. For him, Dac was his planet of choice. It was where the Obscurity had been assembled and was the one of the most important planets in the Empire. It was useful in his schemes.

As preparation for the construction of the Anubis, he had the Mon Calamari engineers prepare their resources for it's assembly. The best of the Mon Calamari were also assigned to the task. If and when the other Lords of the Sith, perhaps even the Emperor himself, Kaine Zambrano, discovered that the Mon Calamari shipyards were utilized for it's construction, he would simply offer that he was up to something. He hadn't thought of the lie yet, but he would have one prepared by the time questions were asked. This was his sector, his world and his portion of the Empire. He would do with it as he saw fit. Zambrano, Kara and the others would be easily subjugated.

The doors slid open into the observational deck where the Order of Black Hand had gathered. He crossed it's threshold and the doors closed. His voice was stern, yet polite to each of them. "I trust there were no complications?" he asked each and every one of them. Secrecy was the best weapon for the Black Hand and their members. He would endeavor to make sure that each and every one of them were aware of this.

Then his eyes averted to Circe Savan and he almost smiled. Almost. "You have your fingers in every pie, don't you Savan?" He leaned his head to the left, observing his apprentice in silence.

Keeper looked over the ship once more before retrieving his holo viewer and placin it back in his pocket. "I lol forward to seeing this fascinating piece of technology in use." Nodding at the new arrival, he offered his hand to the green-skinned woman. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Miss...?"

@[member="Judas"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

Judas

From the far opposite end Vilox had entered through a slide door into the corridor to join the meeting as sparks continued to rain down from the platforms. Mechanical droids and engineers worked just outside the viewport behind the gathering.

"Master Vazela. We were just reviewing the progress of the structure. This is my contractor on the current project. I am sure you would like to take the time to look over the alterations he was provided for us on his holoviewer."

@[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Keeper of Secrets"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

| @Circe Savan | @Genesis | @Darren Shaw | @Judas | @Keeper of Secrets | @Salina Aviner |

"Hello, Escariot," he replied to Judas, nodding his head. He lifted a hand in a gesture to the man and shook his head. "I am not interested in the schematics of the Anubis at this moment in time. I already know from personal experience that Circe here," he gestured to the woman to the side, with the same hand, "Will have designed a formidable ship." Nodding his head again, he lowered his hand to his side and turned to the Keeper of Secrets. Leaning his head to the left as he studied the individual, he still spoke to Judas as he observed. "My only concern is where the Anubis will be deployed when it has been assembled? What precautions have you put in place to maintain it's secrecy?"

Genesis

G
She waved off a hand at her brother's general direction nonchalantly. "Oh, come off it, brother. You'd be bored without me. Besides, I know daddy wouldn't leave sad little me behind all to my lonesome with the servants. The poor fools. They don't even know what to do with themselves anymore. What do this wretched things look like under those robes anyway? They look like over-sized special needs jawas if you ask me." She looked over Lansing as if expecting for something. "Where the frell is my entree? WAITER!" She slammed at the table obnoxiously. "OI, SOMETIME THIS LIFETIME WOULD BE GREAT! A MILLENNIUM IS ENOUGH FOR ME! YEAH! THANKS!" She looked to her brother. "The nerve of these sentients." She slouched back on her seat rolling her eyes and crossed her arms; shaking her head in disappointment.

@[member="Lansing Avalius Talus"]

Judas

A moment of consideration is taken to Vazela's question.

"Indeed. Precise measure must be taken when the Anubis is released. Is there anything you haven't told I should be concerned about? I trust Miss Savan knows her business well enough to make sure all purchases are secured when released to its client. Isn't that right, Miss Savan?"

His gaze swapped to Circe in query.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Keeper of Secrets"]

I watched as Circe had made her way once more into something that I was apart of. Clearly she was one to "stick her finger in every pie" as Pazela had so nicely said. I only shook my head and decided to keep my mouth shut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom