Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forging a New Beginning

"Indeed. The vessel has simply been listed as for 'private ownership' to a wealthy individual, likely for security reasons. Your anonymity is assured. No worries. However, if you could acquire for Subach more clandestine and non-Sith-based locations, I would greatly appreciate it. Perhaps something in your own territorial region of influence? It would more properly allow for delivery without having to worry about customs and whatnot."

A valid point... and one that would grow her business in time.

@[member="Judas"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Keeper of Secrets"]

Salina Aviner

Seeing is believing, but one must see first.
While the others went on talking about the schematics and so-on of the ship, Salina walked back to the viewpoint, standing by herself and continued to uselessly watch as the ship was still being constructed. She could already tell, given the talk among all the others, that it was destine to be an impressive vessel. As she looked on her amphistaff, Xira, became serpent-like and slithered up her arm. It rested around the back of her neck and held it's head close to hers.

"Hungry girl?" she asked before reaching into a small pouch she carried. Inside were small bits of meat that she fed to Xria one at a time before saying "Tell me, Xria, is the ship as amazing as they say?" The serpent hissed in her ear before she said "I thought as much."

@[member="Judas"]

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
He nodded in respect.

"I believe I was going to speak to you more on that subject. Perhaps a proposition to expand business in Mandalorian Space? The Mandalorians and I have been in good terms for a very long time. Given the location, shipyards and open trade would do well for you in the region due to the very high demands on your merchandise. Not to mention a lifetime business partnership. We would exclusively make future services with you only. I'd welcome you to the Vjun system freely if you ever consider, Miss Savan."

He held his gaze on her a little longer than usual.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Calen Derics

C
@[member="Lansing Avalius Talus"], @Genesis

Walking into the Kitchen, I saw that two of the youth that were arguing about how food was. With higher senses, I could hear them all the way from my temporary room. Rubbing my eyes and still dressed in my nightgown consisting of gym shorts, and socks. My chest bare to show the tat that I had on my right arm, and the scars over my body. Even at 14, I probably had more scars than a soldier. "Why so loud?"

"Sounds like a plan to me. If you can provide me with the locations for sale, I'll gladly purchase them and begin manufacturing of new war machines for your own governmental power. Assuming of course that we can manufacture a deal." Her notice of his gaze caused her to raise an eyebrow, but she didn't know his actual reason for interest in her. And it wasn't her shapely physical form.

No it wasn't.

@[member="Judas"]

Judas

He dismissed with a hand.

"For you, I ask of nothing but a strong loyal partnership. You are free to enter the Vjun system as you please and pick any area you desire and require to make your business as efficient as you need it to be."

He maintained his solemn gaze upon her.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Sounds like a plan to me." She noticed his continual eying of her own body, then turned away, chuckling. "I'd keep those eyes up if I were you, Judas. I'd rather not have to deal with more male attention than needed at the moment."

Truth number one of Circe - business before pleasure.

@[member="Judas"]

Judas

A slow blink.

"I don't have the slightest idea of what you are talking about, Miss Savan. Then it's settled."

A half smirk grew on his face as he turned to the viewport again.

"Perhaps a more elaborate explanation on the phases of this project's progression, Miss Savan?"

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"There really isn't much left to say, @[member="Judas"]. The design we're currently working on will be an ammunition-based starship, true, but flak guns are more effective against fighters than laser cannons, in my opinion. Most fighters only utilize ray shields, so projectile weapons are very effective against them. As well, particle shields are naturally weaker on capital ships than ray shields. Thus, mass drivers are very effective against them."

A valid point on all counts.

| @[member="Judas"] | @[member="Circe Savan"] |

Vazela moved to the transparisteel screen to watch the Anubis's assembly. It's hull had already been assembled during the past week when the order had come into the Mon Calamari. The gathering in this observational deck was to commiserate the construction of the Star Destroyer. The final touches were coming in now, he read on a terminal. The last pieces of it's armament, as well as it's engines were being installed. That left two questions for the Lord of the Sith, following the conversation between his apprentice and newest accomplice.

"Escariot, there are two flaws I have noticed." Turning back to him and Circe, he questioned, "How did you set up this access for Circe to navigate? Vjun is in the heart of Mandalorian space. I do not think they will allow anyone to go through their sectors without prior permission." He then gestured to the Anubis through the window port. "You cannot expect the Empire to provide you with a crew. Otherwise the Anubis will be put into the service of the Sith, not yourself. What of your crew?"

I had started to smile when the question came up for who would be the crew. As much as it was just a jab at the idea, it may work to get temporary people for the fleet. "Pirates, or Mercs, They are always looking for a job and we can give them one. I know the idea is not soundproof, We would have to pull a number on them to have them join us. Go for small and predictable things such as glory and riches. Then aim higher."
@[member="Vilox Pazela"], @[member="Judas"], @[member="Circe Savan"]

@[member="Salina Aviner"]

I had been watching the whole time as everyone droned on and on about the designs of the ship, but it mattered little to me. I really didn't even have a reason for being here. However as I saw Salina disembark from the others I decided to take my turn talking to the so called prophet. I had always wondered what was in my future, and now was the perfect time to find out. As I drew near I noticed the Amphistaff and froze for a seconde revaluating my approach before I walked up next to her. "Nice pet. How did you ever befriend one? I thought they hated force users?"

Salina Aviner

Hearing @[member="Darren Shaw"] give suggestions for a crew Salina felt the need to contribute with "Be sure some of them are decent technicians. And perhaps we should consider discharged or unemployed people in the fields of expertise we may need." She went back to looking outward before @[member="Kale Xeros"] came over and asked about Xria. "They tend to." she said in answer to his amphistaffs hating force users. "But then I do not use 'the force' as you see it. And she is not a pet. She is my friend. This is Xira." she said, holding it a little out for him to see, the serpent hissing at him when she did.

Judas

It was good observation. Judas turned to Darren and listened to his suggestion which was sound. Why wouldn't they join? Most of them hated the Sith as well so what better serve a faction than one who shared common enemies. He took Salina's idea into consideration as well.

"Considering that Master Shaw has brought this to the temple, I am assuming you already know where to procure such a crew of misfits. The unemployed would be a possible hypothesis, too. As for the access, it has almost been a year before you arrived into the system. The spaceport was always there and served as a neutral checkpoint with little importance to the Mandalorians since they have no use for a dead planet. That is why our cause is best in a place that no one ever looks."

@[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Darren Shaw"] @[member="Salina Aviner"]

I wanted to flinch away as the amphistaff hissed at me, but I decided not to. It would show fear if he did, instead he gave the serpeant a nod filled with respect. "It is a majestic creature, I had always wanted to see one, but considering I spent most of my life mining spice I never got the chance." I admitted as I let her speak. "Yes I heard you don't use the force the same as others, and I was wondering if you'd be willing to take a look into my future and tell me what you see. I'm just curious about some of my possibilities. "

@[member="Salina Aviner"]

Salina Aviner

Turning towards him after letting Xira rest on her neck, Salina stared in @[member="Kale Xeros"] 's direction, her eyes not fully focused on him, before saying "Yes. You are the slave who worked in the mines after your own father sold you into it. Yet in that time you've grown such a determination." Her eyes wondered off a little before she said "Here. Take my hands, if you still wish to know what the future may have in store for you."

I gulped as the women spoke of my past and brought memories back to the surface. My mother who whored herself out just so she could get more glitterstim, and my father who was a drunk and constantly wasted money. They had indeed given me away for nothing more than mere credits. Anger seared my heart and memories as I thought about it, and I almost lost control but at the last second I reigned the emotions back in and held out my hands like instructed. "Ok, I'm ready to hear my future." I said to @[member="Salina Aviner"]

Salina Aviner

After taking his hand Salina closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and said "Your determination and need to prove your own strength is both a blessing and curse. If you wiled it in one hand it may lead to your destruction. But in another it can be a tool to use to grow. The day will come when you must decide which to wield it in, and when the choice is before you, follow that which has guided you throughout your life." She finished and took her hands away from him, opened her eyes, and said "Satisfied?"

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

Old Man

O
"Ah, another impressive ship to be turned into dust the moment when you all finally fall. It's a repeating them in this galaxy it seems. I don't like it, the idea is stale. For ones whose only interest is knowledge, I find it hard to believe you need such a ship as this. You could just as easily find a suitable junker with lots and lots of scouts, and deploy probes positively everywhere. If information and knowledge is what you seek, I fail to see the motive behind a shiny new hunk of metal hurtling clumsily through space being built for us." The Old Man walked about randomly, not speaking to anyone in particular, just speaking to speak. When you had this much time to wander you learned the best entertainment eventually became yourself, and you'd best make the most of it.

"Also, seeing into the future? If I had a credit for every force sensitive in history who attempted to use the ability to better themselves and protect themselves for the things that they can't defend themselves from... well I'd probably have enough to buy a few beers in an expensive cantina. So I guess it isn't that entirely over used yet... so then, please go on, fail one more time for us all just to prove the point that it never truly works." He went to sip his beer, when he remembered he didn't have one to begin with. Also, he didn't drink, so the reflex was completely random. He ruffled his brows a bit a this. He was only a tiny bit quirky.

"Oh, and if you pull 'your future is cloudy', I'll punch a hole through this window and kill myself in the vacuum of space." He directed his comment towards @[member="Salina Aviner"], and @[member="Kale Xeros"].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom