Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forging a New Beginning

I felt a little pride as she spoke about my strength being a blessing, however I was confused how could it ever be a curse. The strong survived while the weak whiddled away into nothing more than dust. The strong could leave their mark on the galaxy, and I Just knew I would be one of them. "Thank you very much @[member="Salina Aviner"] It was very enlightening I said as I pulled my hands away as I heard a old man talking and approaching us. "I wouldn't count her out yet, and you'd also kill us." I said to the Old man.

Salina Aviner

Seeing is believing, but one must see first.
Turning to @[member="Old Man"] after @[member="Kale Xeros"] had spoken to him, Salina said "Which is the main reason I'm advising you step away from the window now." After a moment of silence she tilted her head, looking in the Old man's direction, and said "It's interesting you mention the future being cloudy. It is not cloudy to me, only to the ones who cannot see. But what I see for them is the path and the choice of which one to take. I cannot control it, only let them know. Strange however for you future is as cloudy as your past. Whatever great thing you have done to conceal it impresses me. But yourself on the other hand, not quite."

Old Man

O
The old man looked at Kale completely deadpan, "Yes?"

The Old Man smiled a bit towards @[member="Salina Aviner"].

"Hmm, does the inability to see what I'll do or have done frighten you miss?" He jerked quickly towards the window, feigning the action that in truth would be totally useless considering the durability of the window pane, which is why he promptly walk over after and proceeded to knock on it, as if in inspection.

"You know, I often times speak in hyperbole's, I think it would be advisable for you to learn them, as without the force there is no way in oh... 4 millions years?- That'd I wold ever be able to punch through this. Fun to think about though," He said thoughtfully.

James had pulled into the station just moments before, he cleaned his blades as he walked to the meeting place. He turned the corner and walked into the mess hall by mistake, he recognized two individuals sitting across one another and the young boy standing nearby. He walked up to the pair...@Genisis @[member="Calen Derics"] @[member="Lansing Avalius Talus"]

Mind if I join you? The names' Mathison, you're @[member="Judas"]' children are you not?

Lansing Avalius Talus

L
He looked towards the small child and rose a hand as if telling him not to push the issue.

"Please do not get her started. If you wish to join us, then I ask that you limit your criticism unless of course you'd like to find yourself in a more difficult position."

From his right another familiar face had entered the dining area. A man had found himself in without being seen. Perhaps he had followed the child he thought.

"If you must..."

He gestured with a hand to his neighboring seat.

@[member="James Mathison "]@[member="Calen Derics"]

James took a seat next to the pair, nodding to the young man standing there.

This may be an odd question, but do either of you know how to get blood out of armor? I don't have anything handy. James gestured to his armor where blood splatter and spray could be seen in the cracks and crevices. He was still cleaning his blades with a wet cloth. He waved down a waiter and ordered a drink and a meat dish. He had no convictions about working with the Black Hand, and the ship being constructed would be a good home for James to set out on his missions and train. He would now just need a master. He became lost in thought about his abilities in the Force, and where he could grow in it. So much so that his thoughts began to drift out of his own mind.

@[member="Lansing Avalius Talus"] @[member="Genesis"] @[member="Calen Derics"]

Calen Derics

C
I was readily answered by the man, saying that I should not push her. I shrugged my shoulders and hopped up to the counter to try and find something to eat. THen another man joined us and asked how to get blood out of armor. I looked over to him and indistictly said, "Suck on it." I then realized that he was not a vampire like myself and my eyes widened, "Sorry, um, use bleach? or even alcohol might work. You might smell drunk or fruity but its better than looking like a slob."

@James Mathison
@[member="Lansing Avalius Talus"]
@Genesis

"Suck on it" were words James was not prepared to hear, but he didn't pursue it further, Bleach huh? Hmm...the waiter came by with his food and drink, Thank you. So What is it that we are all doing here?

@[member="Genesis"] @[member="Calen Derics"] @[member="Judas"] @[member="Lansing Avalius Talus"]

Genesis

G
A waiter came over with another served plate. "Ah, good finally. It took you long enough." She rudely waved off the waiter and pricked at her entree. She had caught eye with the strange child; sniffing randomly in his direction. "You smell like dead carcass." She poked another portion of the food and chewed catching eye with the hooded one across her. "We are here for no reason except to please my father and his new hunk of metal outside. Personally, I think it's ugly and a wasteful investment if you ask me." She stabbed down on her plate picking up a chunk of meat; gnawing on it. "Why did you show up anyway? Don't you like to perch up somewhere pretending you are a bogwing or something?"

@[member="James Mathison "]@[member="Lansing Avalius Talus"] @[member="Calen Derics"]

Lansing Avalius Talus

L
He rubbed over his face as if ashamed to even be put in the position he was at the table.

"You would have to excuse my sister and her stupidity. What my father really intends to do is construct this vessel to assist in his future endeavors. He has hinted of a possible expedition across Mandalorian space to practice diplomatic relations to neighboring systems. I assume he wishes to speak to the Mandalorians. It has been a long time since he has spoken to them. I wouldn't worry though. If the Mandalorians kept any of their history in archives they would recall what relationship they had with them, which wasn't sour."

@James Mathison @Genesis @Calen Derics

Old Man

O
The old man coughed in the apparent silence, as he looked out of the glass window towards the various celestial objects.

@[member="Salina Aviner"], @[member="Kale Xeros"]

Perched? Accurate...Ah, I like the sound of Mandalorians as allies. They would be good friends to have. James cut a piece of meat, brought it to his mouth, then patted his beard to dab the juices that dripped. James finished his bite with a swig from his drink. I would hope they remember, I can fight, but nothing like them. I do prefer small combat, 1 on 1, and Mandalorians number in the millions. Not my kind of fight. Young man, James turned to the boy, come sit, eat, and drink. Might as well spend your time doing something beneficial.

@[member="Lansing Avalius Talus"] @[member="Genesis"] @[member="Calen Derics"]

Calen Derics

C
I moved to the chair and made my way onto it as the woman spoke. She sounded like a 9 year old complaning about how she didn't get what she wanted. Clearly she didn't have a life like mine where I had nothing to protect me, and wondering where my next meal was, rather than what pair of shoes I could wear. Looking at her I held up a stop hand to the "brother" "No need to, You are not her and really she is not the problem, Not taking complete understanding of what is happening is the problem."

The man in white told me to eat I simply smiled. Elongating my teeth to the farthest they could go, past my lips and opened my mouth to show the razor sharp teeth. Then closing them to talk. "I don't eat your kind of food. I eat live people." Before the man could say or even react I spoke more. "Well really I drink on peoples life essences, Don't worry, I am not thirsty and wouldn't drink from a comrade." Even though I was only 14, I acted many times older than I was. Using words that were meant for adults, rather than a teenager that should be going to school, and playing games all day long.

@James Mathison, @[member="Lansing Avalius Talus"], @[member="Genesis"]

Genesis

G
Repulsed at the comment she had just heard, Genesis glared in disgust towards the child. She had stopped chewing on the piece of meat which had taken what almost felt like forever to be served. "Really," she paused waving the fork in the direction of the child. "Really now? While I only just started to enjoy the food." She dropped the fork on the plate with a klunk and scrunched her nose, pushing the plate aside in annoyance. "Great, I guess I'm STARVING YET AGAIN," she huffed and puffed. She mumbled something incoherent under her breath and glanced at her brother who was now fuming with what looked like rage and embarrassment. "WHAT" she screeched at him. She knew perfectly well that she had now created a scene and was the center of it, and she knew extremely well that she had embarrassed him even more. "Oh come off it brother, don't give me that look. The kid reeks of death and wants to stick his nasty teeth in people; PARDON ME for sounding so rude while I was merely TRYING to eat huh." Genesis really did not care when she noticed all eyes were on her now. She realised how obnoxious she must have sounded to these people and was reveling in the attention. Rolling her eyes at her brother and tutting like this was all his fault. She pushed on the table scrapping her chair back, stood up and straightened out her corset. "Well excuse me everyone, I will just pop into the ladies room if you all don't mind," she gleefully remarked as if nothing had just happened. She turned on her heels and skipped her way towards the door feeling satisfied with herself.

@[member="Lansing Avalius Talus"], @[member="Calen Derics"], @James Mathison

Talos phased into existence at the entrence observation room. He had been in a partial Force Invisibility from a transport that came to deliver some building supplies. He walked silently to the main observation room behind a group of individuals.

You summond me Lord @[member="Judas"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom