Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Their Own Good (OOC)

Talia

Professor of Sentientology
@[member="Tamara"]

I'll be doing a series of "Flashback" threads dealing with the "Lost months in said Oubliette" and beyond. So you can definitely be one of them!

@[member="Delila Castillon"]
@[member="Penumbra"]

OmegaPyre already has ten allies, so if you are not apart of OP or aiding the Empire, I will have to ask you not partake as per this rule.

2. A maximum of 10 characters total per side in the Invasion may provide assistance. Each character must be played by a different writer.

Talia

Professor of Sentientology
tumblr_m90hu0JFQk1rngmtco1_500.gif

Let's do this Noah!!

I've a desire to shoot at space asian kneecaps!

*steps up to a podium and microphone and clears throat*

What in the actual Frak. Now I may not be the smartest of people, or the best of writers. Hell I'm not even a good leader, but poodoo man. What's up with this? The fringe, helping OP. The same OP who invaded them, now I understand the Jedi working with OP and that's all fine and dandy. But the sith and Jedi working together? That's like saying this http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=rE7KcF3MphU

Now moving on to my second point! Lando is Jesus, Jack Harkness is the devil and the republic is lying about Auto City.

High Prophet Dredge said:
But the sith and Jedi working together?
There are no sith at Fondor. Not actual sith anyways, I just like my red master tag. Matches my hair and I belong to the fringe not a remnant empire. Our force order accepts all deniminations who are willing to follow the rules set forth by the God Velok and the Goddess Dharma. From on high first and foremost is we do not seek power outside our little fiefdoms, second we do not steal from each others or horde knowledge. Third and most important all Fringers who touch the force must be able to chew bubblegum and pat both their head and belly at the same time.

Cedric Dorn

C
Its also important to remember that Fondor is a big planet, and its not exactly like everybody knows everybody whose helping out in the defense of the planet. So even if Sith and Jedi were both present and were defending Fondor the chance that the two of them would even be aware of one another is pretty low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom