Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNRP#1 - Vacation From Hell (Open to All!)

He would keep sneaking through the ducts before he would hear some commotion coming from in front and behind him confirming his theory. He wasn't the only one trying to get out. He kept crawling hearing alarmed voiced yelling and screaming as he crawled his way through the ducts what seemed like forever.

Under his breath he began to mumble, "This reminds me way to much of that one time where I dated that Chiss girl.." As he kept going what seemed like miles he got lost in thought and before he knew it he was falling and hitting a mattress with a spring and flipping to the floor groaning in pain and looking up to see a [member="Dax Fyre"]

"Is this your room....? I thought it was mine...?" He would mutter with a light chuckle groaning in pain laying on the poor mans floor.

Before he realized it a metal floor came flying over his head and hitting the wall behind him and a [member="Darth Abyss"] was standing in the door. In his mind he looked at the man and thought, "Unlucky timing."

The first to awaken in the room of two, Dahldesa left the man on the bed beside her to dally in his dreams. Likely nothing wonderful, judging by the firm glowering lines set into his brow as he slept, seems he was a ornery in the dreamscape as he was in the waking realm. She'd examined the room to find it empty - an emptiness that included her weapons and, after a cursory glance, most likely his as well.

The door was locked. There were people outside. Dahl had stood by the doorway listening and waiting. Heavy footfalls in multiples striding by every few minutes, like clockwork. Patrols.

Her own brow set low over her eyes. This was not part of the plan - as a matter of fact, this had been their plan. Take over a cruiseliner and sell its occupants to the highest bidder. Mal had agreed to come along only because someone aboard the ship was a high profile contender and competition to his own business dealings. Two birds, one stone, but someone else had cast the stone.

"Stripes," her hand was on his shoulder, shaking him and not gently, "wake up."

“Good morning, gentlebeings, this is your Captain. I hope you all had an enjoyable rest. We’ve had to make a ‘slight’ detour from Spira. Our final destination will now be…Nar Shaddaa. For your safety and comfort all escape pods have been launched. I hope you enjoy the scenery from your cabins as I’m afraid all other areas are out of bounds….”

[member="Maleagant"]

Shorarri stared down at the Trandoshans and rolled his eyes as his comrade painted the bulkhead a new shade of green. They were obviously dead but Shorarri made a show of checking for a pulse.

[Yep] Shorarri growled [Just as I suspected. Definitely dead].

Shorarri heaved the metal door from atop the two and pried a weapon from one of the Trandoshans. A small compact machine gun and a few grenades. He searched the other and found it was similarly armed. Shorarri tossed the other sub machine gun to 2B. Miko asked Shorarri to bust down another door and Shorarri stood from pilfering the Trandoshan’s bodies.

[But, my shoulder hurts!] Shorarri wined.

Nevertheless he prepared to batter down the door anyway. He charged it and roared wildly as he did so. The door came loose with a screeching of its bolts then toppled to the floor. He stared into another bleak room very similar to the one they were just in, but this one had what Shorarri thought might have been a female human.

[Madame your white knights have arrived] Shorarri roared loudly and made a flourishing bow as he did so.

[member="IMD-2BC"]
[member="Miko Hearth"]
[member="Aria Vale"]

The Wookiee's raging demeanor turned into a much calmer, yet still ferocious one, as he marched over to in front of the door and by extension the woman.

"Chron Terix, Imperial Army General, whatever allegiances or sentiments you hold, be them an anti-Imperial or otherwise can be saved for later. We need to get out of here." He vocalized, speaking the wookiee's native language of shyriiwook, unsure if the woman, who looked regal in nature, understood his tongue.

Nonetheless, he gestured for her to stand aside and began to repeat his process of breaking down the door.

[member="Arianna Organa"]

"Yeah. No."

He slowly backed away around the corner as one of the women turned into fire and burned a couple of figures on the other side of the corridor tor crisp.

The moment Darryl disappeared from their vision was the moment he dashed away as quick as possible from the chitstorm that was going on.

Who the kark is in charge of the screening on this darn cruise?

Without turning to look back if the Human Torch was chasing him, the con man kept on running.

[member="Hazel Zanteres"] | [member="Cinder Rose"]​

Thalira saw a box on the wall next to the door that she recognized as a security panel that she could easily slice into to open the door, but dammit she knew she would never be able to focus enough on it in the state she was in. She just sat down on the floor next to the bed, closing her eyes and resting her head on the wall. Why didn't she just use the bed? Well she didn't think of that. But she was attentive when the security panel she was just looking at started to spark up. And before she knew it, the door opened to reveal a very young man.

As the stranger entered Thalira's room to introduce himself, she managed to lift herself back up to a standing position with the help of the bed. When Lark mentioned he wanted to enslave the traders, Thalira's face lit up. "You, my good fellow, are a genius." She said as she walked closer to him. Even with her her massive headache, and the fact she didn't listen to any of the message earlier, she was able to piece together that the passengers of the cruise ship were being taken to Nar Shaddaa to be sold into slavery. "My name's Thalira Kiing," She introduced herself to her new acquaintance. "And I would love to help you enslave these slavers."

[member="Lark"]

So now for the second time in her life a bad man well wookie was coming to her rescue. It has to be her luck. Last time she was stranded on a planet for almost two years and got pregnant.

So how did she feel about this. First her understanding of shryiiwook was rusty she got every other word. Like she got Imperial. "Ok"

She swallowed her fear well tried. Standing back to watch it he would obliterate this door just like the other. She arched a brow waiting.

Patience is watching a wookie work.

[member="Chron Terix"]

Darth Osano

D
Aside from the fact he was being shaken violently by the Blackthorne, the only movement Maleagant made was that his eyes suddenly snapped open. They were dull orange, as they often were when he was not paying attention to maintaining an authentic, non-evil-Sith form. The first thing he stared at was the ceiling, hoping futilely that his spastic roommate would stop needing whatever it was she needed. His head did not move from the bed, nor did the rest of his prone form. His eyes did snap over to Blackthorne, though.

There it was, movement at last. His mouth opened, and a great river of wisdom flowed past Maleagant's lips.

"Stop doing that."

Whether or not she obeyed was irrelevant. His eyes snapped shut once more. Maleagant had slept through worse: crammed against two Nerf crates on a rickety, malfunctioning cargo shuttle to escape Blackblades, for instance. And he had managed it even after the air conditioning had failed in that section, the Nerfs starting to make all sorts of guttural noises in response to the increased discomfort. He could handle being shaken. What he could not handle was the announcement made over the loudspeaker, ostensibly by the captain. Sure enough, Maleagant's eyes were open once the detour from Spiria was mentioned. And by the time the captain was prattling about the escape pods, he was sitting up in the bed. By the time he was talking about restrictions, the Shi'ido was standing and pulling his shirt back on.

The terse Shi'ido was now already considering a plan. "Did you bring a weapon?"

[member="Blackthorne"]

Hazel Zanteres

The Angel/Devil on your Shoulder
Hazel's eyes fell on the guard that had been patrolling, heading further down the hallway. Straight towards where one of the doors had apparently been ripped off and thrown to the other side.

"Get back in your karkin cab-"

The Hapan's eyes widened as [member="Cinder Rose"] dispatched the man with just a flick of her tail. The very same thing that had on occasion been wrapped around her. Hazel had known it was dangerous, but now she had seen it just kill someone.

She felt like throwing up, but that was likely contributed to the nausea of her hangover. Hopefully.

For a long while the Hapan just stood there, watching in shock and awe. Where was the Cinder that was dancing and drinking not hours ago?

That and she had one prominent thought in her mind.

This is what has been living in my quarters all this time?!

Never, ever piss Cinder of. That was if she survived this, that Cinder didn't barbecue her.

Another voice, a man's she didn't recognize suddenly snapped her from her thoughts. Hazel looked right towards [member="Darryl Montreux"]. She opened her mouth to say something, but then the very air grew hot, and one look back at Cinder made it all clear.

It didn't take a genius to realize what was about to happen, and as such Hazel quickly dived back into her room as the wave of fire roared by. One it had passed, seemingly dying down, Hazel poked her head out past the doorframe.

The hallway was scorched to hell and back, lingering flames sticking to the walls and floors. Hazel looked right and saw the man form before had gotten outta Dodge. A smart man.

Hazel, not so much. Not with what she was about to do.

She needed to try and calm Cinder down, if that was even possible. Maybe if she could direct her fury to just those that hijacked the ship, then maybe something good could from this.

Try, being the key word here.

With a deep breath, Hazel stepped out into the hallway, keeping away from flames that were still lingering nearby. The floor was still hot, not enough to destroy her shoes but she sure as hell could feel the heat through the bottom.

"Cinder!" She shouted, to grab the dragoness' attention. "I'm here, let me help you find her. I brought you here, let me make it up by helping."

Another loud crash filled the corridor as the door hit the wall opposite to Chron, the wookiee having smashed the door into thousands of tiny splinters through his exceeding brute force.

The general walked out into the hallway, looking down each direction, seeing nobody. He turned around and motioned for [member="Arianna Organa"] to follow him before a blaster bolt rang out in the air, grazing the already-pissed-off giant's shoulder.

That earned the entire ship a loud roar, and the hairy beast charged down his attacker and slammed him against the wall, most likely killing him. He acquired a heavy blaster rifle from the body and turned around just in time to shoot a guard at the other end of the hallway.

"Come on!"

Her hand had left his shoulder the moment his eyes opened. What he thought he felt was not her but the rampant shuddering of a ship experiencing the throes of a mad dragon woman ( [member="Cinder Rose"] ) two halls away. Blackthorne cast another glance around, stepping away from the bedside to return to the door.

She stood before it and listened, waiting.

The footfalls returned only this time they were moving quickly and in greater numbers. Someone had tripped the patrol.

"Several," came the woman's response, "most of them are gone. And yours?" Without looking back to him she flexed her right hand, lifted it to the door and pressed a nail against the metal. A blackness bled outwards, spreading like decay from her fingertip across the surface.

[member="Maleagant"]

Three molten fingertips slinked across the cheek of a dazed crewman. The youth screamed out. "I asked you a question," Alkor informed him in a low voice. The icy eyed assassin kept his flesh in contact with the man until it was intolerable enough that his victim wrested himself free. He watched as the other man grabbed at his face in vain. "Where are the weapons you confiscated?"

The response was calculated. One hand raced toward his blaster while the other clutched desperately at the bubbling flesh. Alkor sent a kick for the man's shin, and he dropped with a grunt. "You really-"

Alkor punched the man upside the head, and his body jerked. The hand on his face fell away, and Alkor knelt on either side of his ribcage. The man flailed as the Dark Jedi reached for his face. "-really should have thought this through."

"I'll never tell you- ack!"

"That's a lot of devotion for a nobody," Alkor whispered. "You know, they're planning to give us over to the Hutts. We're pure profit, but they're paying you." His breath shook as he rattled out a few laughs.

His fingers drew a line from the man's cheek to the edge of his lips. Alkor dug a fingernail into the flesh and licked his own chops. Heat welled up along the thin, hardened flesh as he pressed deeper.

"You can tell me, and this can be easy- or I have other ways to make you talk." He pressed more firmly, his eyes narrow and focused on the task. Alkor could feel the fleshy cheek as it began to give.

"No, gods, stop, that hurts!" Alkor continued to give pressure against the flesh until he felt a spurt of warmth collect around his fingertip. The man screamed.

Or, he tried.

As his mouth opened, Alkor pressed his palm firmly over the open cavity and the sound slammed against his hand and was muted. "Careful," he cautioned. "If you try to scream, the blood will start to pool in your throat. You'll asphyxiate."

Tears welled up in the man's eyes as the Dark Jedi forced his head backward, and the impact as he hit the wall sent a jolt through his body. "Now, tell me where the weapons are," Alkor said again as he lifted the man slowly. "If you want to breathe again."

Drained from her efforts, Aster watched as a guard entered the room and focused on a lamp nearby. Scared but determined not to become another's hostage again, the teenager sent the lamp flying at the man. Still weak in the Force, she knew her attempted attack was little more than an unwelcome distraction for the guard and taking the opportunity of the man's momentarily, confusion, Aster burst out from her hiding place and ran out of the room in the corridor.

"Oh ka-" she stopped herself before she could finish her cuss word. No woman of good breeding should utter such vulgarities, she reminded herself with a frown not averting her eyes from what had nearly caused her to utter such a disgusting word.

Another guard. Multiple guards. Coming towards her.

"Oh ka-" Aster almost cussed again and did the only thing she could do in such a situation.

Run away!

[member="Alkor Centaris"]

| [member="Hazel Zanteres"] |​

"Cinder! I'm here, let me help you find her. I brought you here, let me make it up by helping."

The voice rang in her ears for a long moment. Bright golden eyes slowly looking over her shoulder at the blonde woman who had finally revealed herself...and upon seeing the Doctor grow closer her eyed widened. Her chest swelling as she quickly turned to face [member="Hazel Zanteres"] . Without a moments notice Cinder closed the distance between the two, her intense gaze focused on the woman as she grew closer and closer. Stepping through the flames as her flesh bathed in the heat.

And when she was mere inches away from the woman...Cinder lifted her arms and...

Snatched Hazel up with a massive hug, scooping her up off the ground and pressing their chest together as the Dragoness breathed heavily.

"Me'nala!? YA tak boyusya! YA dumav, shcho ty pomer, i ya ne mozhu znayty sviy dorohotsinnyy dytyna! YA ne znayu, Shcho vidbuvayetʹsya, vy skazaly, shcho tse bude vtecha, i teper tse happeneing i lyudy zi zbroyeyu vystrilyv v mene! YA ne znayu, komu doviryaty, vy povynni meni dopomohty!" She rattled on, her deadly and violent demeanor quickly fading as she expressed her feelings to the blonde woman. Rubbing her cheek along Hazels as well and inhaling her scent as the mother of fire familiarized herself with the woman.

Ra's hands went up to his face.

Metal.

Ra's hands went to his shoulders.

Metal.

Ra... was... what am I?

He immediately stood from the bed, thrashing his linens to the floor in an attempt to scurry to what he thought was the light switch. His legs immediately came out from under him and buckled in a crash of metal, as if an infant trying to walk.

In his delirium, Ra thrust his hands to his face, and felt the touch of what lay there.

And roared in defiance, in anger, in confusion.

Lark

Saint of the Damned
"Wonderful," Lark said to Thalira, with a heartfelt smile. Through the smell of bile and vomit Lark detected a whiff of alcohol on the woman's breath, and chuckled softly. So she wasn't suffering from a bad reaction caused by whatever gas had poured through the ship, she was hungover. Well, no matter what happens, this should at least be interesting.

The monstrous roar of some beast erupted from a nearby hallway, and throughout the ship fire alarms went off all around. If the ship burnt up all who remained onboard would be in deep trouble, every escape pod Lark passed had been shot off into space. So they really were trapped. But that only meant the ones who took them prisoner had nowhere to go either. "Surely our captors did not expect such hostile resistance," Lark mused out loud to himself.

A single, foolish guard charged around a nearby corner. Whether he meant to intercept them, stop whatever beasts was on a rampage, or run away from wherever the fire was, Lark would never know. Nor did he care. He sent out a bolt of lightning, which struck the guard's chest and knocked the air out of him. Careful not to kill this one, he cracked the end of his blaster against the man's skull, knocking him unconscious. He tied him up in a nearby room, and gave his blaster to Thalira. "We'll need much more than this to churn out any meaningful profit," he said amiably. He cared little for money, but enjoyed the thought of selling slavers to become slaves. He turned to Thailra, smiling benignly. "Well, let's get going before the fire consumes us all."

[member="Thalira Kiing"]

Something had changed. Bogon pushed and pulled in curious ways. The Sith Lord had sensed it.

Garith standing over several bodies, all of them noticeably were guards of some type. Their lifeless bodies haphazardly laid there. He looked in one direction then the other. He sensed danger something no individual would oppose alone. This was a danger to the ship itself.

"Arianna", Garith said in stark realization. Looking down the corridor, Garith knew [member="Arianna Organa"] was somewhere in that direction.

Darth Osano

D
Maleagant scowled. "Should have been brought here with my luggage."

If this cruiseliner was being hijacked and brought to Nar Shadda, chances were thin Maleagant would be seeing anything he brought with him back. Great. Vrak Nashar's lightsaber was in there and he still thought it was great fun using someone else's lightsaber as a trophy weapon. Even though Nashar had kicked his teeth in already and basically put Maleagant to work for him in exchange for his life. Whatever. No one else was privy to that, so he could still boast about the origin story without actually dropping the name of who it belonged to. Not that Maleagant spent a lot of time boasting anyway.

He looked over to find that the Blackthorne was already in the process of exercising some taboo space witchcraft on the door. His face twisted into a frown now. For someone who could shift shape at will, Maleagant was apparently limited to only negative facial expressions.

"You should wait. Ambush the guards as they pass."

Force or not, Maleagant did not like either of their odds if that door blasted open early. All the patrolling goons would have to do is peak in and spray the cabin with blaster fire. This was not a large cabin. There was not a lot of space to take cover or dodge a fully automatic rifle. Then again, maybe Blackthorne would let him hide behind her.

[member="Blackthorne"]

Kingsley

intergalactic bird of mystery
“Good morning, gentlebeings, this is your Captain. I hope you all had an enjoyable rest. We’ve had to make a ‘slight’ detour from Spira. Our final destination will now be…Nar Shaddaa. For your safety and comfort all escape pods have been launched. I hope you enjoy the scenery from your cabins as I’m afraid all other areas are out of bounds….”
Kingsley groaned.

"Rrrrawk! Just my karkin luck," the Rishii smuggler sighed in resignation, "I knew those complimentary tickets had to be some kind of scam."

But he had never been able to resist an offer of free booze, and the information he had received on the HoloNet had promised an open bar. Those devious sharks must have been data mining him! Ignoring the terrified Ithorian girl currently protecting her modesty with the sheets of the avian's bed, he was beginning to regret the decision to bring along his own paid entertainment. He glanced wildly around the room as he looked for tools or potential avenues of escape, and grabbed one of the star yacht's towels that he had stolen from the communal fresher and slung it over his shoulder, then proceeded to clear out everything that wasn't bolted down in the minibar.

Then, as an afterthought he yanked the chronometer off its bolted pedestal on one of the bed's endtables, scooped up a few scattered blank datapads, and all of the toiletries he could find in the room. Finally, pulling his secondary holdout blaster from the ruffles beneath his feathers that he had used a few tricks of the trade to sneak by security, he turned away and shielded his face as he took haphazard aim at the locking mechanism on his cabin room and fired, letting out a small yelp of fear as he did so. Looted paraphernalia bundled awkwardly in one hand, comically undersized blaster pistol for his frame in the other, Kingsley leaped out of his cabin and into the corridor of the ship beyond, swiveling his weapon around wildly as he did so.

Pausing only to toss a few credit chips back at the still sobbing Ithorian, the Rishii made a command decision and decided to head straight for the open bar, unwilling to entertain even the possibility that this too may have been all part of the ruse.

Salty tears stained the man's face and snot ran as he sobbed pitifully. Woefully few people in the criminal underground were actually subjected to the horrors of torture these days if men broke from such docile methods, Alkor observed. Blood spewed back and sloshed in the mouth of his victim freely as he withdrew his fingernail, then tilted the chin backward. "You only have a minute at best," he explained. "You can't get air to your lungs with an obstruction. I'm going to give you enough freedom to nod or shake your head. Your decision determines whether you live or die. Nod if you understand."

The man nodded, quickly, and he whined all the while. "Good," Alkor met his eyes, then glanced down the corridor. "Do you know where the weapons are being kept?"

He nodded again, more urgently. "Will you tell me?" Another nod.

Alkor released him, and the man doubled over as he began to hack and fight for air. His breaths were heavy, fast, and laborious. A deluge of crimson spewed forth from his lips. "Five seconds," Alkor added with impatience in his voice.

"Down the hall," the man gasped. "Third door, left side," each word came intermingled with agony. He barely heard the cries of a woman as she came barreling down the hall.

Oh ka-

Alkor stood stoic as the woman raced by him, eyes forward all the while. Guards turned the corner behind her, and he let out a small, silent sigh. [member="Aster Rose Baelor"] seemed lost and confused- understandable, given the nature of their plight. Nar Shaddaa was a long way from Spira.

That tore it. These people didn't care who anyone was, or how important they were. Credits were the going rate, and lives were the currency they dealt in. Alkor growled as he took hold of the coughing man and hurled him toward the oncoming group of guards.

They faltered, fell back several steps, and caught the man. "Get back here!" they called out. Alkor had already turned the opposite direction.

He grabbed the woman as he hurried past. "Hurry," he told her. "Weapons cache. Grab something you can use."

Alkor found the door, left side, third down, and he punched at the controls. It slid open, but only a few feet. Sparks flew from the circuitry inside. Someone had blown the wiring. "Quick," he told her. "Get in, and throw me something. You can sneak out through the ventilation shaft."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom