Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FNRP#1 - Vacation From Hell (Open to All!)

After the firefight and following interrogation, Erinhart was itching to grab some munitions. So, when Drai offered, he went crazy. He stuffed his pockets with grenades, strapped explosives to his body. He slipped a bandolier around him, then filled it with shells and a shotgun. He picked up one of their smgs and turned to the party.

"I think we'll be fine. Just let me go in first. If they fire, they'll die. And I can talk to them."

At is point, Erinhart almost knew they were slavers, and began to move towards the bridge. None of these scum would profit from this.

[member="Drai Kor"]
[member="Myles Davorak"]
[member="John Elemeti"]
[member="Vaezan Xiluk"]
[member="Fleet Admiral Harris"]

Tarishee

https://media.giphy.com/media/FvYrJoGr14YBa/giphy.
Waking up merely thinking of something hot to drink, just as he noticed the direction we were headed he quickly glanced over and then stretches as his legs began to work slowly lifting himself up. Just then his eyes looked down at and onto his armor, his Mandalorian armor. He would sigh in relief and yawn, shaking his head and gently rubbing his eyes. Hearing the announcement he would walk around in his room and practice with his agility and fighting skills. Doing simple exercises that'd improve him. He squatted down and up repeating and stretched, after doing so he hit the wall a bit, bare fist. He picked up his leg and then made a spin slamming his body weight and leg into the wall pushing off and then repeating the same actions over again.
"A day of traveling needs something like this."He said, just as he spotted his ee- 4 beside his t-21B
Then going back to his exercise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom