Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flashpoints were cool. What’s your next big idea?

Allow invasions of Capital Hexes.

I would be happy to see this happen, as well as it carry large consequences should a capital be lost during an invasion.

Off the top of my head...

If this were to go ahead:
  • Opposing faction must win three consecutive Invasions in order to qualify for a capital hex invasion.
  • Should the opposing faction win a Capital Hex invasion, the defending Faction is forced to go minor.
During a Capital Hex Invasion, the defending faction would be allocated an additional Faction Mandate in which to use in the defense of it's capital world. This mandate would be removed and they be reduced to a single mandate following the successful defense of their Capital Hex.

Clearly this would need debate and further ironing out but it's just a thought/brainstorm at this stage.

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
IaUZ8Kd.jpg
Tagging on to this idea - Companion Galaxy map (Aurek or Besh) with colonial outpost mechanics.

You know what, lowering the age required to be a Factory Judge.

It's Creative stuff...and it's strictly PG-13 so I mean I do see that Staff has a obligation to the people the main reason for this. But, Tefka, I ask you this: What if the Youth Obeserver to the United Nations had to be odd 35? Doesn't that but sound odd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom