Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flashpoint: Roche OOC

skin, bone, and arrogance
Jesta said:
Dont tell anyone what Jesta is doing or what he has done. They will figuer it out soon enough. Dont need the opposite knowing about the traps i have set.
Do you even know what an OOC thread is for? Sharing information so that everyone's experience is fuller. I've never seen anyone so intent on OOCly dicking over the other side. It's really unpleasant.

Natasi Fortan said:
Do you even know what an OOC thread is for? Sharing information so that everyone's experience is fuller. I've never seen anyone so intent on OOCly dicking over the other side. It's really unpleasant.
Easy, killer. An OOC thread is for whatever people want it to be, as long as it's out of character.

So what's the verdict on this thread then? Since I completely missed it and on a quick read it appeared the Sith got this one but I see claims to the contrary here.

Falon Azrakel

F
Skorn Draclau said:
So what's the verdict on this thread then? Since I completely missed it and on a quick read it appeared the Sith got this one but I see claims to the contrary here.
It's not over yet. Don't judge too soon :p

Im moving to reinforce Akura Yavis
@[member="Akura Yavis"]
Whats the situation?
Wheres the entrance to Nickel One is it a landing bay or can I fly over the top of the asteroid and breach the surface?

Akura Yavis

Deathwatch Soldier
Um, everyone blew up.... But all the bombs are gone now so your clear. @[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member="RC 212"]

Jesta

Special Agent Joker
Akura Yavis said:
Um, everyone blew up.... But all the bombs are gone now so your clear. @[member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member=""][member="RC 212"]
Or is he?

@RC 212 @[member="Akura Yavis"]
We still have all of our planetary defenses online and some ( I want to say enough to stop you from landing) are targeted at your ships while your leader 'Lady Mando' is speaking with the Senator in the control room so you can't land until they reach a verdict or agreement to go to war......

He still has the option to open full fire on you guys since you're in the sky and she's talking. A doubt he'd let you land before that.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Sirella Valkner said:
@[member="Jaxton Ravos"]
@[member="Anaya Fen"]

The Vault doors that are thick, this enough that even a lightsaber won't go through it. There is a control room somewhere protected by codes. If you have slicing skills there is a chance to hack in. Otherwise you need to find the administrator located in nearby offices in order to get the door open. The Administrator is stubborn though and doesn't to help either the Republic or the Sith. He will need to be convinced.
@[member="Sirella Valkner"]

Dealt with this. Any further instructions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom